Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > var 'Schnazzleberry #3'

Thread Title Search
var 'Schnazzleberry #3' Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-02-2017, 06:17 AM #41
mayan
Atavist

mayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud of
Schnazz3 at 58 days 12_12

Hey all...here she is at 58 days of 12/12...I just put a bit more detail into my other thread. Enjoy!! Happy New Year!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Schnaz_WholeD.jpg
Views:	885
Size:	146.3 KB
ID:	390703 Click image for larger version

Name:	Schnaz_Branch A.jpg
Views:	877
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	390704 Click image for larger version

Name:	Schnaz_TipA.jpg
Views:	890
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	390705
mayan is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-02-2017, 03:23 AM #42
stoned40yrs
Ripped since 1965

stoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud of
My Schnazz#3 fell apart when I cut all the strings to the branches. Chopped it today. This about 1/3 of the buds. Stinky, sticky goodness

"Im down to kick it... Just don't bring any pests with you! Coconutz-2014
stoned40yrs is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-02-2017, 03:37 AM #43
SeedsOfFreedom

SeedsOfFreedom is just really niceSeedsOfFreedom is just really niceSeedsOfFreedom is just really niceSeedsOfFreedom is just really niceSeedsOfFreedom is just really niceSeedsOfFreedom is just really niceSeedsOfFreedom is just really niceSeedsOfFreedom is just really niceSeedsOfFreedom is just really niceSeedsOfFreedom is just really niceSeedsOfFreedom is just really nice
The Ottawa Blue Dom cut is still around, up and down the 401. Had some nice Blue Dom shatter not long ago too, nice full, fruity, blue dom flavor in the shatter. Really good herb for making extracts for sure. Reminded me of the old C-4 cut around Ottawa, used to see lots of C-4 and Blue Dom together. Im sure the C-4 cut is alive somewhere too. Makes me want to try out some shnazz #3 for old times sake.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-10-2017, 03:46 AM #44
nay420

nay420 will become famous soon enough
First time growing the schnazzleberry #3 and just looking for some input. It seems as though I got a very long-flowering variety as it had crazy stretch and seemingly doesnt stop putting up pistils in the most fox-taily and whipy buds that are def covered in resin.

The structure is def not something that I am used to. I started to get some yellowing of the larger fan leaves like 2 weeks ago. I think its been in flower about 9 or 10 weeks at this point, but I am not certain, as I stopped keeping track of that thing, as most of my varieties were very homogenous.

The smell is very potent and its beating my biggest carbon filter that I swear is not that old. I can def smell this one outside.

Just looking for some feedback, I believe a bit of the foxtailing are from how close it is getting to my CMH lights.

I think that it has like 4 weeks left almost from the look of the pistils, but I don't know that it will make it that long as the leaves are yellowing a bit now.

I am excited to have a long-flowering equatorial variety, but at the same time uncertain, as my growing experience is with plants that I now realize have been very similar is structure and bud development.

Old 02-10-2017, 06:29 PM #45
AndrewNLD

AndrewNLD will become famous soon enoughAndrewNLD will become famous soon enough
Hey @ SeedsofFreedom, Im from Ottawa well just south on the 416 and your right the blue dom is stilll very popular in many circles...I was thinking of bringing this very subject up!! Ive never had a bag of C4 though!! Anyway very cool and coincidental!
AndrewNLD is offline Quote

Old 02-10-2017, 10:04 PM #46
nay420

I have included 5 more pictures of my schnazzleberry#3
it looks awesome, its just more long-flowering than any of my varieties I have ever grown. The smell is strong, but not my favorite, I hope it changes slightly as i'm sure this has a few more weeks.

I guess I'm just looking for confirmation to keep on flowering this behemoth.

Old 02-11-2017, 01:27 AM #47
Jahaze

Jahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of light
Schnazz #3 almost 11 weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nay420 View Post
View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

I have included 5 more pictures of my schnazzleberry#3
it looks awesome, its just more long-flowering than any of my varieties I have ever grown. The smell is strong, but not my favorite, I hope it changes slightly as i'm sure this has a few more weeks.

I guess I'm just looking for confirmation to keep on flowering this behemoth.
Hi nay420. I have flowered a few Schnazz #3 and the flowering times have been between 11 - 12.5 weeks. I currently have two in flower and one will be done at about 11 weeks in my led environment. I had a 12+ week plant a while back and at first was upset it took so long and I only ran it twice. I regret culling her because after a 6 month cure the buds may have possibly been some of the best smoke to come out of the new lines. Didn't even taste like cannabis...never had anything quite like it. The Schnazz in these pics is finishing week 10 on Sunday and she is almost ready. She looks like crap after some lock out a few weeks back but she powered through and is finishing strong. Smelsl like b/o, rotting berries, funky with a sweetness that appears when I touch the buds. Very pungent smell that permeates. Buds are super hard and dense. I say try and wait till she signals she's ready and you will be rewarded. Good luck...she looks like she is doing fine.

Last edited by Jahaze; 02-11-2017 at 06:41 AM..
Jahaze is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-11-2017, 06:08 PM #48
nay420

Thanks jahaze for the confidence.
Yours def looks more chunky than mine, maybe mine will start to fill out as it begins to really frost up.
I popped a Hawaiian spice bean from Chimera just this week as well. The vegetative growth is so much more vigorous on chimeras beans than anything else i've ever seen.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-02-2017, 09:07 PM #49
nay420

Here is my Schnazzleberry#3 plants at 30F.
My original schnazzleberry #3 has very good resin production, but the calyxes were very spread out and not a single "nugget". I popped a 2nd schnazzleberry#3 seed a long time ago but haven't gotten around to flowering it as I recently moved.
I finally got my new tent set up in my new place, I am very happy with my new flower setup. I have 4x315cmh in a 5x5 tent.
Anyway, my new schnazzleberry #3 is turning out excellent. Despite being vegged for several months in less than ideal conditions, it is turning out great.
The next round on these ladies is going to be amazing. So many pistils and the plant needed to be strung up at 28F.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-09-2017, 04:33 AM #50
nay420

some more updates
every bud is drooping down, I didnt have enough direct fan wind on this plant and the nugs are too heavy at day 38f. They look chunky as all hell, and I swear the CMH lights flower faster than I am used to.

3 members found this post helpful.