Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > var 'Schnazzleberry #3'

Thread Title Search
var 'Schnazzleberry #3' Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-20-2015, 09:17 PM #21
Space Toker

Space Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to behold
thanks for the excellent post Chimera! Yeah I wanted the #1 since that hybrid someone sent me performed well and I could recreate it, but now I know I am lucky to have the #2. Thanks also for the awesome pics everyone!

Old 07-20-2015, 09:21 PM #22
ralph

ralph will become famous soon enoughralph will become famous soon enough
^^^Beauty show man!

I guess the Aurora would be a half sibling as well. Snazz #0?
ralph is offline Quote

Old 08-30-2015, 03:41 AM #23
bruvio

Schnazzleberry#3

Old 11-23-2015, 02:30 AM #24
NewAgeGenetics

OK, so I harvested my Schnazzleberry#3 plants around late Oct. and it turned to huge. Big sativa dom plants with very long side branches full of egg shaped buds what smells REAL strong! I couldnt believe how smelly is this strain, especially after drying, heavenly haze smell. The high is potent, very trippy. its a very high quality strain for the haze/sativa lovers. quite stretchy strain, I had 2.5 m tall plants to late Oct with July outdoor transplant as a seedling. excellent strain. All the 6 plants was totally similar, 100% fem. they started to flower at early Sept outdoors but finished very fast, 50 days later. very nice work Chimera bro (as always)!

Last edited by NewAgeGenetics; 11-23-2015 at 06:37 AM..

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-25-2015, 06:43 AM #25
Laughing Man

Laughing Man is on a distinguished road
Would the #2 be my best bet if I were going for a narcotic, medicinal type high?
Laughing Man is offline Quote

Old 11-25-2015, 07:02 AM #26
Space Toker

Space Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
^^^Beauty show man!

I guess the Aurora would be a half sibling as well. Snazz #0?
don't know what you are saying as I all too often have to admit but got to think you are right. That hybrid some fellow good person sent that may not be around any more (in case RIP you deserve all goodness to manifest itself and make you whole) was really nice. as I said have the #2 and did not read all posts but sure the #3 did great as well. I just look forward to taking one step at a time, couldn't get the 1 in time, and look forward to the 3! thanks

Old 01-15-2016, 11:55 AM #27
glue
Banned

glue is on a distinguished road
What sort of stretch should I expect with shnazzleberry 3? Thanks.
glue is offline Quote

Old 05-26-2016, 07:36 PM #28
944s2

944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor
hiya,,
i have run her a few times and she will stretch like a mofo and a pheno that goes to 16 weeks but you will know her because she will seem slower in bloom then the others but man! is the wait worth it,,,,
peeps tell me " smoking in the morning and had me doing three things at once" lol,,,but if you get her then she is defo,defo not a nitetime beddy byes smoke,,,
great if ya wanna stay up all night imagine,,,,,
best of luck,,s2
944s2 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-27-2016, 08:09 AM #29
Knop

Knop will become famous soon enoughKnop will become famous soon enough
Great Chimera
Knop is offline Quote

Old 09-11-2016, 10:12 PM #30
stoned40yrs
Ripped since 1965

stoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud of
Popping #3 fem. Expecting great things

"Im down to kick it... Just don't bring any pests with you! Coconutz-2014
stoned40yrs is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.