Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > var 'Schnazzleberry #3'

Thread Title Search
var 'Schnazzleberry #3' Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-19-2015, 11:41 AM #11
Chimera
Genetic Resource Management

Chimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond repute
Grassman, I see you have found the weakness of the Schnazz-leaners... over-laden flowers that droop with dankness without proper netting or support. Have you popped the mental floss yet? Plants within have what I consider the ultimate in structure phenotype, and I suspect you would find great plants that flourish under the Sun where you are, and tingle your CB1's and keep you soaring thanks to the Limonene and Myrcene terpitude.

Aussieskunkman, you know what's up- these flowers are the greasiest and oiliest I have seen anywhere, so you are a man of my own heart. Knock you on your ass, stink out your neighborhood, sedate/ your trimmers kind of flower. In your face terpinolene; these are the flowers that bend trimmers minds with the freakishly high terp content, and pungency. Thanks for showing what they can do with a little care; these are a surprisingly ignored chemovar - similar to Trainwreck but with more oil and funk, making great extracts and essential oils that bring back the skunk or yore.

I have to also say that single plant photo in your penultimate post tells the story, although it does take a little work and a lot of dedication to get her to do that... nice to see her being repped so purely down unda!

-Chimera

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2015, 02:20 PM #12
aussieskunkman

aussieskunkman will become famous soon enoughaussieskunkman will become famous soon enoughaussieskunkman will become famous soon enough
Thanks Chimera. It's the filth , I'm in love with it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SB2 (1).jpg
Views:	331
Size:	122.1 KB
ID:	325696 Click image for larger version

Name:	SB2 (2).jpg
Views:	219
Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	325697
aussieskunkman is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2015, 02:24 PM #13
944s2

944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewAgeGenetics View Post
100% germ rate in 5 days.
same for me mate,,32 popped and 32 sprouted,,,,,s2
944s2 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2015, 02:40 PM #14
aussieskunkman

aussieskunkman will become famous soon enoughaussieskunkman will become famous soon enoughaussieskunkman will become famous soon enough
Just a couple more snazzleberry 2 pics. Sorry I could not get them in one post.

Colour and smell are just ridiculous
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SB2 (1).jpg
Views:	243
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	325698 Click image for larger version

Name:	SB2 (3).jpg
Views:	195
Size:	103.6 KB
ID:	325699 Click image for larger version

Name:	SB2 (2).jpg
Views:	170
Size:	120.0 KB
ID:	325700

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2015, 04:55 AM #15
Space Toker

Space Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to behold
OK some friend sent a hybrid with #1, then there's #2 which I think I got (who knows these days?) at sbay, and now #3 what are the destinctions now? thanks

Old 07-20-2015, 05:34 AM #16
Karmic Farmer

Karmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really nice
SB#1 is The Dom (a select pheno of Blue Domino)x Shishkeberry Red, #2 is The Dom x DJ Short Blueberry, and #3 is The Dom x Sweet Skunk. Hope that helps a bit.

Peace,
KF

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2015, 05:55 AM #17
NewAgeGenetics

I love my Schnazz#3 plants! and the Mountain Jam#3 also real promising! both are in veg.

Old 07-20-2015, 07:12 AM #18
Space Toker

Space Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to behold
that does! thanks It brings up an unfortunate reality though that I wanted the #1 and got the #2, that is hardly a bad thing though! thanks again!

Old 07-20-2015, 08:24 AM #19
Chimera
Genetic Resource Management

Chimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond repute
The #1 were my least favorite of the lot terpene and nose-wise, and have been out of circulation commercially for over a decade at this point.

The #2 were the most colourful, but are recently depleted from our retail stock. Although you may have wanted the #1, I think these are better overall and at the moment are the rarity, and will probably be unavailable on the market shortly, so act now if you see them somewhere and want a pack, because it'll be too late very soon.

The #3 are the highest overall cannabinoid content of the family, and have my favourite of scents from each of the half-sibs.

The goal is to bring these and other half sibs together through a targeted mating program using the most ideal inbred individuals from each family.

These were never a large seller, but always a favourite with trimmers and visitors alike because the nose is just so different to what is commercially available.

Great nose, great extracts, the mother has been around for a long time - one of the oldest plants in my collection - so you know she has a special place in my heart.

-Chimera

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2015, 02:25 PM #20
aussieskunkman

Thumbs up Purple

All the same cut of SB2. Loven the colour. Been smoking it for two years now and still my favorite.

8 members found this post helpful.