Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > var 'Simply Irresistible'

Thread Title Search
var 'Simply Irresistible' Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-10-2016, 04:54 PM #41
sourpuss
Rainman

sourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud of
Nice buds raspual!! Got skills!!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-29-2016, 06:03 AM #42
Der Raketmensch

Der Raketmensch has a spectacular aura aboutDer Raketmensch has a spectacular aura aboutDer Raketmensch has a spectacular aura about
This one's going on the short list for the near future.

To those who have grown the strain out: How many different phenos have you encountered? Any duds, or was each pheno good in its own way?
Der Raketmensch is offline Quote

Old 05-25-2016, 08:45 PM #43
Mr Jabilo

Mr Jabilo will become famous soon enoughMr Jabilo will become famous soon enough
Definitely getting this. The brown pistils just turn me on
Mr Jabilo is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2016, 06:35 PM #44
Selfscience7

Selfscience7 will become famous soon enough
Peace! I would like to share my experience with Simply Irresistible. Before I do, let me give you a little background. I've read countless of pages on threads on various sites researching about the Haze. I grew up in Washington Heights, and been fortunate to be exposed to this particular Haze. I went to Amsterdam and tried all sorts of Hazes and couldn't come close to anything that was similar to the Uptown Haze. I came back home feeling disappointed and kept researching. I came across Chimera's Simply Irresistible and went to work on it. There was just 3 examples that are being tested. One of the 3 has a strong aroma of the Uptown Haze terpene (frankincense) with a slight touch of lemon in the back ground. This was what I imagined that Super Lemon Haze would be like since I never been exposed to any other hazes then the uptown haze before going to Amsterdam. I thought all hazes had the Frankincenses taste and aroma ...hahaha. This line is the closet I've come across to the Uptown Haze. And this was just out of 3 selections. I got 7 more to explore and after those 3 results, I went ahead an bought 2 more 10 packs. I already have a pack of the Incense Haze X Jack on deck for future. Salute to Chimera for preserving and providing these genetics that are closing reminiscent to the Uptown Haze!! Piffmatic Science
Selfscience7 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-22-2016, 06:44 PM #45
steamgod

steamgod is on a distinguished road
That's great news... has Chimera ever revealed what are the genetics behind his strains?

Nothing is like uptown haze, most people sleep on it or care not enough to understand her and her high. You're a good man!
steamgod is offline Quote

Old 09-22-2016, 06:48 PM #46
steamgod

steamgod is on a distinguished road
Doesn't Chimera have mult strains that are meant to be piffy, I'm not a grower but I heard on another thread he has a few strains that carry this trait. It's great bc the weed that comes from the heights is always piffy but sometimes they maybe not crazy dank or sticky, if you can grow a dirty Piff that's whispy and super sticky and dank that's will be a real treat.

Still I'd love to know what's in Chimera seeds!
steamgod is offline Quote

Old 09-22-2016, 07:06 PM #47
Robney

Robney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to all
Steamgod - I'm pretty sure on the first page it's established that the genetics behind Simply Irresistible are Frankie's incense haze (Chi's bagseed haze from his friend in NYC, so I guess there no real clue with what's in that) hit with sweet skunk pollen.
Robney is offline Quote

Old 09-22-2016, 09:26 PM #48
Selfscience7

Selfscience7 will become famous soon enough
I read the mental floss has incense aroma in it's description, I don't know what kind of incense aroma though. Sage, Sandlewood, Oriental, frankincense, etc, etc..Perhaps Chimera could add on or anyone that for that matter. There might be another forum on mental floss. Robney answered the question regarding the genetics on simply irresistible.
Selfscience7 is offline Quote

Old 09-22-2016, 09:44 PM #49
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
To be precise, so there's no confusion, the pollen used came from THE famed Canadian clone only Sweet Skunk #10 by process of reversing to produce pollen.

Not to be confused with other sweet skunk lines (like federations regular island sweet skunk) which are all based on the Sweet Skunk #10 clone and crossed to something else to produce reg seed.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-23-2016, 04:50 AM #50
Robney

Robney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to all

Thanks for always providing even more insight, Kal!
Robney is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.