Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > var 'Simply Irresistible'

Thread Title Search
var 'Simply Irresistible' Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-25-2015, 03:35 PM #31
raspaul

Thanks for the kind words
I've been able to get in and have a good look and smell this morning,
#1 is starting to smell more lemony but the eucalyptus smell seems to have re appeared with this and its intoxicating' I hope it keeps it. It also stretched a week longer than the other and has longer thinner buds so I'd say it was leaning towards the sweet skunk side.
#2 straight incense, not as in your face pungent as the other but still very strong smelling this is my fave, the buds are more rounded in appearance and seem a lot denser so I'd say more towards the franks.
but so far so good so should be a good summer
Blessed raspaul

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-24-2015, 05:03 PM #32
D3pthCharg3

D3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really nice
I am still trying to decide between my two, both are exquisite. Both reek of spicy haze....leather, wood, eucalyptus, exotic spices with a very light citrus backdrop, this is NOT fruity cannabis. Both have the clearest effect, motivational...and a quality I find seldom in cannabis: a loving, chatty vibe much like mild ecstasy, could be my favorite plants in terms of effect, and maybe flavor, and maybe everthing-they rock. Now to decide between the denser 13 wk lady or her foxtailed 14,5 week sister.....

Time for another run of both to try to decide..but honestly either are keepers for a haze lover
D3pthCharg3 is offline Quote

Old 07-25-2015, 02:11 AM #33
cr0n

cr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nice
I thought it might be a good idea to link to my thread on these and show some pics too.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=298751

Here a a few pics of my fav's. These are all from my thread I linked above.

Last edited by cr0n; 12-03-2015 at 02:46 AM..
cr0n is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-25-2015, 02:12 AM #34
cr0n

cr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nice

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-03-2015, 01:25 AM #35
Nirrity
taken by samsara

Nirrity is just really niceNirrity is just really niceNirrity is just really niceNirrity is just really niceNirrity is just really niceNirrity is just really niceNirrity is just really niceNirrity is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera View Post
Description forthcoming, I've been swamped... busy busy busy time of year.

'Simply Irresistible' is Sweet Skunk clone x Incense Haze. She's so fine, there's no telling where the money went. You'll see as the reports start to trickle in, and the wise few that make dry sift or fine ass bubble will be telling the story for years to come. She used to look good to me, but now I find her... 'Simply Irresistible'.

-

Just to clarify:
var. 'Frank's Incense Haze' is Jack x Incense Haze . The maternal seeds were collected and sent for our screening from my friend in New York, Frank- thus the Frank's denomination. Confusing I know, since some call the NY church/Piff - "Frankies".

-Chimera
wait.. what? i thought ladies come first. does that mean frank's incense haze is jack mother x haze father? and simply irresistible ss clone x haze father?

Old 12-09-2015, 05:42 AM #36
circadian clock
Banned

circadian clock has a spectacular aura aboutcircadian clock has a spectacular aura aboutcircadian clock has a spectacular aura aboutcircadian clock has a spectacular aura about
2 females. no male
circadian clock is offline Quote

Old 12-09-2015, 03:53 PM #37
sourpuss
Rainman

sourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud of
Lookin dope cron!!

Old 01-11-2016, 01:03 PM #38
raspaul

2 different Simply irresistible females

Raspaul

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2016, 06:51 PM #39
mayan
Atavist

mayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud of
irresistible, indeed! great job and incredibly enticing, raspaul!
mayan is offline Quote

Old 04-10-2016, 03:06 AM #40
sweet-emotion

sweet-emotion is a jewel in the roughsweet-emotion is a jewel in the roughsweet-emotion is a jewel in the roughsweet-emotion is a jewel in the roughsweet-emotion is a jewel in the roughsweet-emotion is a jewel in the roughsweet-emotion is a jewel in the roughsweet-emotion is a jewel in the rough
outstanding grows both cron and raspaul! definitely this genetics are worth trying
sweet-emotion is offline Quote