Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > var 'Simply Irresistible'

Thread Title Search
var 'Simply Irresistible' Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-23-2015, 07:19 PM #11
mack 10

mack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant future
Man I need these beans.

What ever became of the testers?

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-24-2015, 07:51 AM #12
Machucando

Machucando is on a distinguished road
They're available for sale right now.
Machucando is offline Quote

Old 03-25-2015, 01:12 AM #13
Expanserene

Expanserene is on a distinguished road
Chimera or Chimera crew, would you please restock the boutique with more of these? I'm sure I'm asking this for a collective many out there waiting in spasms of anticipation, as well.

Some genetic info, as well as length of flower-time for Silver Taco would be welcomed eagerly, too, and thanks in advance...
Expanserene is offline Quote

Old 03-25-2015, 03:40 AM #14
mack 10

mack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant future
Plus one on the restock.

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote

Old 04-02-2015, 02:14 PM #15
Ollie

Ollie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really nice
Spot on, SS on steroids, floral clusters top to buttom...

And the calyx/leaf ratio looks pretty bomb lol
Ollie is offline Quote

Old 04-09-2015, 01:10 PM #16
raspaul

2 simply irresistible at day 30 of 12/12.
These were sprouted in 1 litre pots and grown under a 125w cfl for 25 days then transferred to 16 litre root pouch's of organic soil and a 600w hps then vegged another week before flipping.
Topped at the 4th node and lst'd to keep the height down but they still stretched about 4 times and have just about stopped now I think well hope.
I also took a bit of risk on this grow with a new untried soil mix that only got 2 weeks to cook before use but no major issues as of yet.
These had the eucalyptus smell early on like a few others have said but are now totally different, I can't really explain it other than one's a bit more citrusy and more pungent than the other but I've never smelt anything remotely like it before so im guessing thats the incense smell everyone's raving about.
I've also got to say that these are some of the most vigorous plants I've ever grown period, I also have 2 ultimix females in the tent with these and its the same with them vigor, intresting smells and absolutely dripping with resin for the stage there at what more can you ask for from a breeder.
Respect to Chimera and crew for bringing these genetics to the masses.
Sorry for quality of the pics my cameras crap.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-09-2015, 03:17 PM #17
Ollie

Ollie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really nice
Thanks for posting in, looks like there ready to stack and swoll the calyxes up

If possible, it would be much appreciated to see Pictures along until You harvet.

Keep growing it
Ollie is offline Quote

Old 04-09-2015, 03:51 PM #18
raspaul

Yeah no problem Ollie it will probably be every 2 weeks or so though as proper busy with the outdoor veggies season starting
blessings raspaul

Old 04-09-2015, 11:51 PM #19
Ollie

Coolio , super to have something to look forward to

Keep it up with the veggies, food of Kings !
Ollie is offline Quote

Old 04-09-2015, 11:54 PM #20
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
lovely job raspaul,

Glad to see someone start to rock these special fem seeds. Best of luck with the outcome..