Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > var 'Simply Irresistible'

Thread Title Search
var 'Simply Irresistible' Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-16-2018, 07:06 AM #171
giangrow

giangrow will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexamus616 View Post
how many weeks has it flowered for? or when did you plant?

looks incredible! Well done!
Uotdoor I've started from a clone on May I had several problems whit the location so I've moved the plants around quite a bit but the are sativa so you loocking for at list 9 weeks flower even more depending on weather,super yeld a 3,5 meter plant tha in you have space can yield from 2 to 4 pound easily more if you do cali style giant tecnique about 8 pounds.
giangrow is offline Quote

Old 05-06-2019, 09:18 AM #172
Karmic Farmer

Karmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really nice
I was able to sample some
Simply Irresistible this past week along with some of Tom Hill’s Original Haze that were both grown superbly by a senior member here at IcMag (smoking a bowl as I type).
I can say both were stellar. Toms had basically a menthol smell to me almost like Trainwreck but much lighter. Leafy and fluffy like old school Hazes but the leaves were covered in trichromes. It was a very nice, up, clearheaded, effect that didn’t take me over the top like some Haze’s can do, and like I was expecting. It had no ceiling and was enjoyable all the way around.
Now, to Chimera’s Simply Irresistible!!!
I was given about a one gram bud that had the really long foxtail at the tip. This strain was a whole different story, I think I may have to pop a few of mine! There was very slight menthol odor to it, much less pronounced than Toms Haze. There was also a definite church type incense odor that overpowered the little bit of menthol. Trichromes covered the bud which was much denser than Toms Haze, still not dense like a Kush but not fluffy either.
I didn’t get any hint of the Sweet Skunk at least in the terpenes. The effect was similar to Toms Haze but much heavier, not in an up fashion but more neutral. That’s where I believe the Sweet Skunk is coming through in this particular genotype. There seemed to be a very slight Indica effect but not much. It is very clearheaded, not really motivational like some Sativa’s can be and has a very small body effect to it. It was very nice, don’t let the Incense Haze in it scare you away. I was actually able to take a quite enjoyable nap after smoking a bowl. I have bad Insomnia and am normally a heavier Indica smoker and I was out for a couple hours. It was more from lack of sleep but it didn’t interfere with the sleep in any way. It wasn’t like smoking a heavy Indica and getting knocked out right away, it was a more pleasant drawn out, almost trance like state, where my mind calmed down and I didn’t obsess on things over and over as can happen during a normal sleep session.
Like I said before I’m typically an Indica Dominant user but I highly recommend this strain.
Another stellar offering from Chimera which I’m really amazed hasn’t been entered into any Cannabis Cups or competitions that I myself have heard of.
I hope this helps some of you looking for a great stain that doesn’t take you over the top either way, up or down.

Peace,
KF

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-06-2019, 09:25 AM #173
Karmic Farmer

Karmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really niceKarmic Farmer is just really nice
I forgot to mention that the incense is very pronounced on the exhale. Very nice!!!

Peace,
KF

4 members found this post helpful.