Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > var 'Simply Irresistible'

Thread Title Search
var 'Simply Irresistible' Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-09-2015, 08:52 AM #1
Chimera
Genetic Resource Management

Chimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond repute
var 'Simply Irresistible'

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-09-2015, 07:04 PM #2
Krausen

Krausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the rough
damn you chi!

now what is it so I can order it and get it going.
Krausen is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-21-2015, 10:12 AM #3
Highcountry

Highcountry will become famous soon enoughHighcountry will become famous soon enough
^^What the last guy said! BUMP!
Highcountry is offline Quote

Old 03-21-2015, 04:48 PM #4
Krausen

Krausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the rough
I'm guessing that's the haze x ss...

Growth wise they look very similar to my Haze x jack.

Chimera come back to us!
Krausen is offline Quote

Old 03-21-2015, 07:36 PM #5
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
Shit.. I forgot to update that in the archive. This is indeed Haze x Sweet Skunk..

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-21-2015, 08:19 PM #6
sirius haze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalbhairav View Post
Shit.. I forgot to update that in the archive. This is indeed Haze x Sweet Skunk..

do you mean Frankie's Incense Haze x Sweet Skunk feminized ?

Old 03-21-2015, 08:46 PM #7
Chimera
Genetic Resource Management

Chimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond repute
Description forthcoming, I've been swamped... busy busy busy time of year.

'Simply Irresistible' is Sweet Skunk clone x Incense Haze. She's so fine, there's no telling where the money went. You'll see as the reports start to trickle in, and the wise few that make dry sift or fine ass bubble will be telling the story for years to come. She used to look good to me, but now I find her... 'Simply Irresistible'.

-

Just to clarify:
var. 'Frank's Incense Haze' is Jack x Incense Haze . The maternal seeds were collected and sent for our screening from my friend in New York, Frank- thus the Frank's denomination. Confusing I know, since some call the NY church/Piff - "Frankies".

-Chimera

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-21-2015, 10:05 PM #8
sirius haze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera View Post
Description forthcoming, I've been swamped... busy busy busy time of year.

'Simply Irresistible' is Sweet Skunk clone x Incense Haze. She's so fine, there's no telling where the money went. You'll see as the reports start to trickle in, and the wise few that make dry sift or fine ass bubble will be telling the story for years to come. She used to look good to me, but now I find her... 'Simply Irresistible'.

-

Just to clarify:
var. 'Frank's Incense Haze' is Jack x Incense Haze . The maternal seeds were collected and sent for our screening from my friend in New York, Frank- thus the Frank's denomination. Confusing I know, since some call the NY church/Piff - "Frankies".

-Chimera
Hi Chimera, so descriptions at hemp depot are wrong because they list Frankie's Incense Haze x Jack regular and Frankie's Incense Haze x Sweet Skunk feminized and no mention of the name "simply irresistible" unlike the other variety like Citra Paradiso and Lemon Cello. confusing a bit yes

Can i ask you if the Frank's Incense haze pollen comes from a reversed female or a straight male ?

Last edited by sirius haze; 03-21-2015 at 10:15 PM..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-21-2015, 10:39 PM #9
Krausen

Pretty sure the haze is a female. Pollen in the hazexss comes from a reversed ss.
Krausen is offline Quote

Old 03-22-2015, 12:18 AM #10
Highcountry

Highcountry will become famous soon enoughHighcountry will become famous soon enough
Thanks for clearing that up. It's been on my mind for some time now. Just my luck I've got a 10 pack! Pretty excited for this cross. Cheers
Highcountry is offline Quote