Just a small follow up - I didn't get pictures during the chop of the first I just have a bag full. But I got pics of the last 3.
The uniformity on this line is excellent. It's not 100%, but it's very close. Every plant very similar as you will see. Some small variation. About as close to a real F1 as you can get with this plant currently I imagine (although I'm sure Chim is working on some more things and actually might have some other hybrids closer but hey - it's a great piece of work regardless).
The vigor is outstanding. Clones quick. Vegs quick. Yields very large amounts. These girls look to be heavier than the first one and it yielded me just over 2 zips in 1 gallon cloth smart pots which I'm pretty sure aren't even really 1 gallon. They were done in coco.
Ignore the mess of plants in the background... still going through a lengthly selection process almost every one of those is a different pheno from a different line... making it difficult to get things done right but the list is getting narrower.
I should say these did need support, but not until well into budding. Compared to the Bio Diesel (303) which is essentially a really nice ECSD Bx the structure was about 100000000000000x superior in terms of flop (which is my main concern).
One of these girls is going to be with me for the long haul.
Anyway specimen #1:
They maybe could have gone another few days but I saw one amber and that was enough on each for me.
The close up I tried to post in #3 but you have a 5 pic limit. It looks the same as the other two. You find pics at the imgur link if you're interested.