Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > var 'Lemon Cello' - Sweet Skunk S1

Thread Title Search
var 'Lemon Cello' - Sweet Skunk S1 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-13-2015, 06:45 PM #11
Snook

Snook has disabled reputation
nothing!?

May be prepping for 420AD..

Snook is offline Quote

Old 05-05-2015, 08:46 PM #12
Snook

alright, i'll try another tact.. can anyone provide possible variations of lemoncello (SKxSK S1) there might be? is other breeders 'sweet skunk' the same?

I have two that do not look exactly the same.

Snook is offline Quote

Old 05-06-2015, 12:35 AM #13
Weedninja
Rode to school on the little bus

Weedninja is a jewel in the roughWeedninja is a jewel in the roughWeedninja is a jewel in the roughWeedninja is a jewel in the roughWeedninja is a jewel in the roughWeedninja is a jewel in the roughWeedninja is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
one of ICmag locals (well at least he was a member) 'Disciple' (where did you go?) put me on to Lemon Cello. He said I'd be impressed, from elite Canadian clone.. just received them recently but will have a hard time getting it into the rotation til maybe Christmas time.. went back to that seed bank and they are sold out.

I have not seen 1 report (except this one.. with no pics) but they are sold out... good reputation is my only guess... anyone have any pics, reports or more information on this strain???
https://www.hightimes.com/read/grow-canada-sweet-skunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
alright, i'll try another tact.. can anyone provide possible variations of lemoncello (SKxSK S1) there might be? is other breeders 'sweet skunk' the same?

I have two that do not look exactly the same.
It's a selfed version of a clone. There's going to be different phenotypes, but most of the offspring will be pretty close to the original.
Weedninja is offline Quote

Old 05-06-2015, 01:10 AM #14
Snook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedninja View Post
https://www.hightimes.com/read/grow-canada-sweet-skunk

It's a selfed version of a clone. There's going to be different phenotypes, but most of the offspring will be pretty close to the original.
thanks for the info, WN.. HT gives standard 'outline'. grow reports aren't many or any.. yet HD sold out of them quickly. I sprouted two.. they look the same but different..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SSI and SSII Day 20.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	315691

Snook is offline Quote

Old 05-06-2015, 01:49 AM #15
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
Hey snook..

I'm afraid I don't have any experience growing this, but then again, few do.. Federation Seed bank had a line of the sweet skunk like many others which was reputed to be ok to pretty good. No seed line has really ever captured the clone though (for obvious reasons).. Legends sold a sweet skunk S1 way back for a ridiculous price and I don't think many grew it back then either... All hybrids using the Sweet Skunk cut as mother have come out amazingly. Dolce sativa and others are a good testament to that..

I think you're just going to have to grow them and see. Suffice to say, as echoed by Chimera, the Sweet Skunk has no skunk in it, it's a Haze variant..

Good luck with them...

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-06-2015, 01:58 AM #16
Weedninja
Rode to school on the little bus

Weedninja is a jewel in the roughWeedninja is a jewel in the roughWeedninja is a jewel in the roughWeedninja is a jewel in the roughWeedninja is a jewel in the roughWeedninja is a jewel in the roughWeedninja is a jewel in the rough
Yeah, there's not a lot of hard info and pics. I'm running one now, windowbox style, and it looked like #2 when it was younger, fwiw. It looks almost like a Thai now, except without the droopy leaves.
PROTIP: Feed it like a pure sativa(low to medium N).
Weedninja is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-06-2015, 02:30 AM #17
Snook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalbhairav View Post
Hey snook..

I'm afraid I don't have any experience growing this, but then again, few do.. Federation Seed bank had a line of the sweet skunk like many others which was reputed to be ok to pretty good. No seed line has really ever captured the clone though (for obvious reasons).. Legends sold a sweet skunk S1 way back for a ridiculous price and I don't think many grew it back then either... All hybrids using the Sweet Skunk cut as mother have come out amazingly. Dolce sativa and others are a good testament to that..

I think you're just going to have to grow them and see. Suffice to say, as echoed by Chimera, the Sweet Skunk has no skunk in it, it's a Haze variant..

Good luck with them...
Yer killin me,,, Everything written is positive but all pretty much canned 'propaganda' and right, not much first hand.. I pretty much have the next run planned... this sux. but thanks for the information... and the OP not chiming in isn't encouraging...

Snook is offline Quote

Old 05-06-2015, 08:01 AM #18
Duk of Deth

Duk of Deth will become famous soon enough
I'm growing these out too, from what I've seen this is spot on advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannabis cowboy View Post
The key to the SS is low ferts and let her dry out well between waterings, with a nice aerated soil mix.
Duk of Deth is offline Quote

Old 05-06-2015, 11:47 AM #19
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
Don't get me wrong snook..

The Sweet Skunk S1 will probably blow everything else out of the water in terms of potency. I recently gave a pack of the federation seed line to friend and it was very very potent! And that wasn't even an S1.. Why do you think Chi uses it in so many hybrids? It's killer!

Grow em out and see....

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-06-2015, 02:48 PM #20
knuckles

knuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of light
I have a wonderfull plant from the hashplant X Sweet skunk cross.All i know is it has a great lemon,fizzy,hazey taste.The high is where she really shines so bright,euphoric and very social. By far my fav day time,creative weed.Truly a unique buzz that everyone just loves...
knuckles is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.