Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > var 'Lemon Cello' - Sweet Skunk S1

Thread Title Search
var 'Lemon Cello' - Sweet Skunk S1 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-09-2015, 07:51 AM #1
Chimera
Genetic Resource Management

Chimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond repute
var 'Lemon Cello' - Sweet Skunk S1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TK3KvDwubI

A little cello for you to groove on while you read this write up.... kinda how the 'Lemon Cello' makes me feel.

'Lemon Cello'

After many request to get access to this older BC gem in a pure form, we have decided to offer the genetics in the purest form obtainable from this old BC elite equatorial expression, now reaching her 20th anniversary. 'Lemon Cello' is the varietal name we are giving to the Sweet Skunk S1 generation, created by mating pollen induced from the original SS #10 clone, reversed and fertilized to herself, to produce a recombination generation for your use. An excellent breeders tool, from the original clone that became a BC legend.

These plants have a unique flavour and scent that is unforgettable to any that have tried it; the original girl is blessed with an unmistakable lemon scent that has been described as country time lemonade, especially in separated resins. She sports a soaring equatorial high that is not for the unseasoned smoker, and produces full melt dry sieve or water hash that will impress any connoisseur of the finest resins. Derived from equatorial origins, indoor growers should be aware of the prominent stretch that she will demonstrate during the first 4 weeks of flowering, so early pruning is recommended for wider plants that will each form long, slender and highly resinous flowers. She is excellent indoors, outdoors in warmer climates, and especially bountiful in sunny greenhouse environments. Depending on your preferences and the conditions of your environment, you should expect her to flower for 10-12 weeks, but I have also seen excellent specimens harvested as early as 9 weeks. Expect above average yield in well lit gardens, a unique soaring effect that can go for ages, and an unmistakeable smell that lingers in the air after smoking which entices everyone within smelling distance.

(Pics forthcoming)

Last edited by Chimera; 02-09-2015 at 09:11 AM..
Chimera is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:08 AM #2
audiohi

audiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really nice
That video is great!

I'll be on the lookout for some of these S1's. They sound equally amazing!

Old 02-09-2015, 09:46 AM #3
hyb.0

hyb.0 will become famous soon enoughhyb.0 will become famous soon enough
I know someone who needs like 100 of those for terpene research.....
hyb.0 is offline Quote

Old 02-10-2015, 07:01 PM #4
Morcheeba*

Morcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud of
i like this even w/o pics.
“In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms
Morcheeba* is offline Quote

Old 02-20-2015, 03:49 AM #5
audiohi

audiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really nice
I'm going to guess that the CHSF Sweet Skunk on seed boutique is "Lemon Cello" Sweet Skunk S1's. Is that correct? I figured I'd double check as they are listed "Coming Soon!" anyway. I'm definitely interested in ordering some of these new offerings

Old 02-20-2015, 04:18 AM #6
Mad Lab

Mad Lab is just really niceMad Lab is just really niceMad Lab is just really niceMad Lab is just really niceMad Lab is just really niceMad Lab is just really niceMad Lab is just really niceMad Lab is just really nice
WOAH! amazing video!

I want those s1's too, when are they available?

Mad Lab is offline Quote

Old 02-26-2015, 01:57 AM #7
Mustafunk
Vibes Collective

Mustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant future
Sounds nice... i'm always getting excited on high Limonene strains!

Looking forward to see some pics.
Mustafunk is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-12-2015, 12:40 PM #8
sourpuss
Rainman

sourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud of
That means pics coming soon... seed r there to buy....

Old 03-12-2015, 04:20 PM #9
sirius haze

another great Canadian variety to have for sure !

Old 04-11-2015, 12:23 PM #10
Snook

Snook has disabled reputation
one of ICmag locals (well at least he was a member) 'Disciple' (where did you go?) put me on to Lemon Cello. He said I'd be impressed, from elite Canadian clone.. just received them recently but will have a hard time getting it into the rotation til maybe Christmas time.. went back to that seed bank and they are sold out.

I have not seen 1 report (except this one.. with no pics) but they are sold out... good reputation is my only guess... anyone have any pics, reports or more information on this strain???

Snook is offline Quote