Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Chimera Seeds: Genetic Resource Management Archive.

Thread Title Search
Chimera Seeds: Genetic Resource Management Archive. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-09-2015, 12:13 AM #1
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
Smile Chimera Seeds: Genetic Resource Management Archive.

I thought I would update the 'Comprehensive Strain Guide' with this collection of quotes and descriptions from the new release of the 'Jack' hybrid collection.

This is by no means an original work. It is an attempt to bundle together available information on Chimera creations as a resource for whomever might like to refer to it. A 'one stop' guide as it were..

Since Octavian doesn't seem to be posting any more there is no way of updating his first thread. As you'll see his original post remains unchanged except for some additional information and some spacing to make it easier to read. Maybe in time this might replace what he started.

As more information is released I'll do my best to update the holes with the relevant information. Only primary sources will be included: re: quotes from Chimera, Lady Chi or the creators of mothers used.

I hope you will all find it to be of some use. Please inform me if I've missed anything which you think might be of importance.

Original data collected by Octavian.

Hybrids

C4 (Cotton Candy x Shishkeberry Red) 45-55 days
Frostbite (Cotton Candy x Northern Lights) 55-60 days
Malibu (Californian x the Dom) 55-60 days
Schnazzleberry (the Dom x Shishkeberry Red) 45-55 days
Aurora (the Dom x Northern Lights) 55-60 days
Calizahr (California Orange x Shishkeberry Red) 56 days
SSS1 (Sweet Skunk x Sweet Skunk selfed)
Sweetest Sativa (Sweet Skunk x DJ Short Blueberry) 63 days
Grapefruit x DJ Short Blueberry
Grapefruit x Shishkeberry Red 50-60 days
Grapefruit x Northern Lights 50-55 days
California Orange x Northern Lights
Super Skunk x Shishkeberry Red
Mental Floss #1 (??? x DJ Short Blueberry) 55-65 days
Mental Floss #2 (??? x DJ Short Flo) ??? days
C-Plus (California Orange x DJ Short Blueberry) 50-60 days
Schnazzleberry#2 (the Dom x DJ Short Blueberry) 50-60 days
Mountain Jam (Soulshine x DJ Short Blueberry) 55-65 days
Sassyfrass (Superior Afghani Skunk x DJ Short Blueberry) 50-55 days
Red-eyed Bride (bx1m1 x ???)
Fighting Buddah (Burmese Sativa x DJ Short Blueberry) 55-65 days
Highland Mexican x DJ Short Blueberry
Vision Thai x DJ Short Blueberry
Trip x DJ Short Blueberry

Breeding Stock

Grapefruit - Grapefruit also known as Sweet Pink Grapefruit was introduced to the world by Breeder Steve when he started growing clones he found in Vancouver, BC. He got a tray of clones from an unknown breeder labeled “the only plant to grow” and used it in his breeding projects thereafter. She does excel in flavour and bag appeal, leaves some to be desired in terms of stature... but the yield is good if you get her dialed. She does have some of what I deem negative traits.... her floppy stature and tendency to pre-flower heavily when root bound being up front. Luckily, these often don't appear in hybrid crosses and are easily removed in downline selections given proper selection pressures are applied. - Chimera

Blue Domino - (Craig's Skunk x DJ Short Blueberry) Blue Domino by Spice of Life Seeds, line bred by Chimera before breeding with it. "Just to clear the air a little, the Dom was originally a Blue Domino F1.... these select female Dom used for the Schazz crosses were from a greatly improved and stabilized F3 line. Although the originals were purchased from SOL, the quality of the mothers was due to down line selections. -Chimera

Shishkeberry Red - A line bred Afghani from Spice of Life Seeds, heavily selected that yielded two distinct varieties, the Red and the Yellow.

DJ Short Blueberry - This Blueberry is derived from original Blueberry, an unreleased line that also fathered DJ Short True Blueberry. Chimera was given access to the room in which DJ Short's male selections were made. He chose several individuals personally, as well as the now deceased B130 male that DJ selected himself, and these selections are the pollen donors for the Joint Projects.
"There is variation in every pack. You WILL find the one that you are looking for in each pack as everyone has differing tastes, the one will be different for everyone. I love the mutant factor! Some of the best resin has come off of the mutants in these current releases. As far as using these strains in breeding projects-GO FOR IT. Every cross that I have seen turns out spectacular. In these new hybrids the blueberry gene is very dominant. A classic example is Chimera's Fighting Buddha. This Burmese cross has heavy Blue line traits(foxtailing, purple stem...)." - Red from Legends Seeds
The pollen inputs from DJ were selected by me from a set of plants DJ chose from the selection run that pre-dated the TBB, F13, GK, etc releases. These inputs came as cuttings, not pollen.
The male known as B130 was but one of the plants who contributed pollen for the Chimera/DJ Short joint projects.
I did make an S1 generation from B130. None of the plant from this generation have been used for any seed release.
I hope that clarifies,
-Chimera

There were more B130 plants in the room than any other pollen donor. If I had to estimate I'd say that %70 of the seeds fom this batch were from B130 pollen. Other pollen donors included the B133 mother of Old Time Moonshine, B25 (the mother of grape krush) and B144(?) (the mother of TBB). I'd have to dig up my notes to see which other plants contributed pollen.

-Chimera

Superior Afghani Skunk - A low odor commercial strain. "The Sassy Frass is a hybrid oF DJ Short's blueberry and a clone I selected many years ago from an experimental cross of two well loved lines. We called her SAS; Superior Afghani Skunk (not to be confused with super skunk). This plant produced ample frosty lime green nuggets; in fact she's the clone I would share with my commercially minded friends who were concernned about the intense smell of the other clones I typically grew for sinse; wimps! This one became their commercial staple, since they didn't have to double up on the charcoal filters." -Chimera

Highland Mexican - The mexican used was indeed a stellar highland guerreran specimen selected from a true mexican circa '73 (if memory serves) landrace population -Chimera
It's technically not an F1, as both parents weren't from stabilized lines.
The blueberry pollen was from the F4 generation (orignal stock unique to DJ Short) and the female side was a select landrace Guererran circa '72 stock.
Landraces are heterogeneous populations of heterozygotes, making the female likely heterozyous for various traits.
As such, you'll find a small degree of variation within the line.
-Chimera

Burmese Sativa - "The burmese is a really special sativa lady that was selected from true land of origin stock a friend of mine picked up in his travels to the region years back. I'm puffing a bongload right now, and it's great pot imho! She's very fast for a sat, and finishes in approximately 55 days in most gardens." -Chimera

Northern Lights - Chimera line bred Sensi Northern Lights to get his NL selection.

Soulshine - Cannabis Cowboy among others was given this clone which he named Soulshine, it was also known as the LC cross.
Genetics unknown. The Cannabis Cowboy named it Soulshine, previous it was known as "the LC cross" from those who discovered her and past it to the cannabis cowboy, among others.

She's an indica-sativa hybrid, leaning mostly towards the indica profile in stature and flowering time. Mid-density nuggets, very similar to grapefruit (the BC sweet pink grapefruit) in scent, flavour and effect. More purpling in the flowers than graprefruit, showing purple striping on the calyxes.

A friend sprouted the last of the seeds from the population of which the soulshine was chosen last growing season, and no outstanding keepers or similar plants were found.

She performs best in a greenhouse situation with the photoperiod induced with a blackout tarping system, but is also suitable for indoor cultivation. Not suitable for northern climates but the jam has performed well in Oregon, California and latitutes closer to the equator.

Definitely a good hash producer with the 90u, 73u and 45 being the most sought after grades... make sure to run your trim.

Hope that helps,
-Chimera

"The soulshine also has some major colouration in the later flowering stages although more on the red/purple spectrum rather than the blue/purple of the BB. The Calyxes on the soulshine leaning variation should have a candy cane stripe once they are fully mature. I recommend cleaning all the small inside buds out early on for some truly trophy sized tips and tops" - Cannabis Cowboy on phenotypic variation in Mountain Jam

California Orange - This is the legendary Aeric77 Calio, supposedly maintained in clone form for 25+ years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera View Post
I obtained the AE77 Cali-O from Vic High; he brought me a copy unexpectedly when we met in Montreal at one point. When he gave it to me, along with the Grapefruit clone, he explained that the AE77 was passed around to various breeders on the first generation of cannabis forums as a "marker plant", to provide a scale that we could each compare various clones against. Vic said specifically, "this plant is a 5 on a scale of 10 for all traits", meaning flavor, smell, yield, ease of growth, etc etc etc. The point is, it wasn't passed around because it was elite, it was passed around to offer scale/perspective to other plants we were each growing, so we could have some shared perspective of whether other plant were better or worse.

More junior members of these forums, and those that developed after OG/CW etc, saw all the old timers were all growing this "special Cali-O", and assumed it was special because we all had it, but really, it was not what I would consider as elite by current market metrics. Like Vic said way back when, she was a 5/10 across the board. I made a few hundred S1's, but never planned to release them; they were only for in house breeding experiments.

Probably not what you wanted to hear, but it's the truth. I won't be sending any S1's in, but do plan to bring them out to screen along side the Calizahr and C-Plus at some point. It hasn't been a priority compared to some other things I am working on.
Cotton Candy - Federation Seeds. Reputedly composed of Afghani, Blueberry and possibly Haze genetics.

Sweet Skunk - A Vancouver clone selected as superior by Breeder Steve from a large population. "A very small batch of these were made last winter and have barely seen the light of gardens except a small group of SS lovers. The Sweet skunk clone is in my opininion the finest and most unique sativa of the last decade, and the unbeatable #1 favorite in our group of cannabis cowboys." -Cannabis Cowboy
"Sweetest Skunk...produces excellent herb very much like the SS clone." -Chimera
Sweet Skunk was originally introduced by Spice of Life Seeds in 1994. The heritage was listed as Sensi Seed’s Big Skunk x Sweet Pink Grapefruit (a.k.a. Grapefruit) at the time, but Breeder Steve later speculated that the father was likely a NL x Haze male rather than a Big Skunk. This makes sense; the Southeast Asian “Hazey” bud structure is hard to ignore. Apparently, Steve had obtained two trays of clones for a grow, one labeled “Big Skunk” and the other “NL x Haze.” Upon planting and flowering the clones, one of the trays turned out to have a male that pollinated the crop, producing the seeds sold as Sweet Skunk. (Sometimes unplanned hybridization can yield outstanding individuals.) F1 seeds were planted, and an extreme sativa-leaning selection (SS #10) was chosen out of a roomful of indica-dominant girls. This clone is now known in BC as the original Sweet Skunk clone.

Quote:
Sweet 'Skunk' is a misnomer; it's not a skunk at all. there is nothing skunky about the Sweet Skunk, it's a Haze variant.

-Chimera
Quote:
I don't believe the SS/grapefruit thing myself, the chain of custody on the SS #10 clone is suspect, despite the claims. I did some preliminary DNA work years ago, and believe them to not be directly related. More DNA work is being done on both plants, so the unbiased story will be told once and for all shortly.

ISS is Federation's version of a hybrid using the SS #10 clone, reportedly. The progeny are nice, but not like the original clone. The speculations/reports that I have heard are that the ISS is a white widow x SS hybrid. All of our Sweet Skunk hybrid seeds, and the Lemon Cello S1, are derived purely from SS#10.

HTH,
-Chimera
Red-eyed bride - Chimera makes no claim to the Red Eyed Bride, other than to suggest an open pollination as opposed to the 1 to 1 cross that was going to be used to perpetuate the strain. It is a cross that was made by Cannabis Cowboy that he brought to their brief partnership. "It all goes back to a very special time in my budding hobby when i was in Switzerland working for Breeder Steve in his magnificent warehouse full of genetics from around the world. Of the thousands of plants i was blessed to witness there were two specimens that stood out to me more than any others, the bx1m1 and the bx2m4, both grapefruit crosses that steve was evaluating for future seed projects. Because the warehouse was a breeding facility there was pollen flying around and both were hit by a mystery dad that steve had in his collection, and trust me, the dads were all guys you'd be happy to marry your first born to. Both plants were lightly seeded and Steve knew how much i would value the children inside these magic beans.
Fast forward a few months and i decide to take the plunge into wedded bliss with my soulmate of 10 yrs smack in the middle of the summer of 2001. Of course up to his eyeballs in buds and beans at the time Steve was unable to make it to our side of the world for the wedding, but sent along the best wedding present a spice loving bean fiend could imagine, all of the bx1m1 and bx2m4 seed that was produced by the mystery pollen.
For the next couple of years i grew both these selections indoors and out with awe inspiring results, some of the frostiest easiest to grow seed i'd ever come across. It was sold medicinally as the koolaid and the mountain goo to the local med clubs with very favorable reviews. Soon I realized the stock was getting mighty low, 40 of each left, so i decided on an open pollenation of the bx1m1 as a preservation method more than anything, for myself as well as cannaphiles like you crazy fuckers. There are less than 1000 beans of it as well as a soulshine and a grapefruit i threw in for kicks. Should be lots of variation but look for the dark ass green with the silver flowers and you'll be on the right" - Cannabis Cowboy

bx1m1 - (grapefruit x ???) A mystery batch of seed by Breeder Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthegrower

Vision thai.

Udon area Thai ( collected by me, Big field of it)

Crossed into a Kandahar Afghani (Had a friend in the Canadian press who went there and got me seeds)

Back crossed into the Thai mother 7 times. Looking for the early pheno.

Trip

Trip = Nickname for Big Sur holy weed. One film Cannister of seeds from cali named as such. Only a few seeds sprouted. (old stock)

This is old skool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthegrower View Post
The BSHW side came from seeds I got a long time back from a Cali guy on the run.they came in a film canister marked "Trip" ,which was the nickname of the BSHW.seeds were old and only 8 girls made it out from over 400 seeds started.Very homogeneous plants,with differing strength of high.the best was the #3 plant/clone as it had the most/strongest sativa profile, that was the clone given to Chimera.
TBC..

22 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-09-2015, 12:14 AM #2
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

'Jack' Father Line Hybrids and 'Sweet Skunk' Gynoecious line: circa (June) 2014

Quote:
Now that you know a little about Jacques, it's time for a little more info about the plants...

The Jack Herrer line has morphed since it was first released, and the huge variation comes presumably from the poly-hybrid nature of the top cross which became 'Jack Herrer'; it has been bred and grown by many different hands each putting their own spin on the line. Like I said above, to me 'Jack Herrer' is a line almost pure in terpinolene with very few other terps adding the flavour and scent, and this gives a uniquely 'dutch' quality to the nose... its a smell I associate with walking around between the Damrak, Singel, Lilegracht and Bloemgracht, from De Nieuw Kerk area just north of Dam Square westward to the BloemMarkt near the Anne Frank Huis. To me it just typifies dutch cannabis.

This line I call "Jack", is obviously a little different due the the NL influence that we infused back around '96. I recently tested a batch of old GFxNL seeds (half siblings using the same NL pollen inputs) that we ran through the grow and analytical lab, and I was amazed that such a cross could have such a uniform terpene profile/ finger print between siblings given how the GF throws such variance in a backcross population. Give or take a small degree of variance with respective terpene levels, the overall fingerprints of the siblings were almost identical- the chemist hadn't seen such uniform profiles from any other crosses to date. This was the result of the extremely true breeding nature of the NL that was used in all of the above crosses, including being the pollen input for the line I call 'Jack'.

Overall, as a plant, if I were to make a comparison... it would be in the same family of plants that as a class include C99. That mostly terpinolene and myrcene profile, with the little limonene spike and about equal levels of alpha and beta pinene gives a citrusy nose that some describe as grapefruit and others associate with pineapple - in fact one of the names the jack got in our group locally is PineappleJack.

The almost total lack of sesquiterps (beta caryophyllene and humulene mainly) really takes out any spicy or woody component and leaves a nose that to most, land squarely in "fruity". It's a clear, non-muddy experience that allows you to keep functioning, and the entourage keeps the clear-minded and functional perspective. On her own, I find the plants to be day-time smokes, and are easily tolerated by people that don't smoke as often as some of us. They are very easy growing plants on their own, and the only real drawback from them for some is their slightly less rigid stems that can become especially floppy in low light conditions, or if you don't have sufficient wind to strengthen the branches.

I'm not trying to confuse anyone with the name 'Jack', but this line is really no longer what I typify as 'Jack Herrer'. It's shifted into it's own family for sure, and doesn't fit the variety profile or terpenotype of the original. I can tell you though, that grown right, this one is productive and has irie vibes, bringing positive thought and open-minded expansion of thought.... its not dumb you down, flog you mentally cannabis. For inexperienced growers that can keep a good solid environment, this makes an excellent hybrid plant that tolerates abuse and will power through most f-ups. They tend to come in on the early side of approximately 8 weeks, which is what I consider the absolute earliest cannabis should ever be harvested. We've had a few limited reviews so far, but I know what these plants can do and I'm looking forward to seeing how these perform across a range of gardens; I know we're going to see some impressive results from Jack while they last.

-Chimera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera
You all want hints, so here is a brief list of the mothers.......

Frank's Incense Haze, Sour Diesel, High Test Kush, BC 'OG' Kush (which is really more of a sweet pure broad leaf 'kush'), Vancouver Island Purps, Sweet Skunk, Hawaiian Kauai Electric / Blood, the Lotus, the Medina, BC Roadkill, Melody Kush, HP13, '98 Cheese, MF #4, Schnazz #4, THE Pure Kush, Soulshine (Mountain Jam #2, #3) SLK/ Silver Taco, Island King, Nepali Temple, Grapefruit.... there are others that's just off the top of my head...
Quote:
I'm reminded I forgot to mention the Bubba Kush (Katsu), BC Purple Kush, BC Master Kush, and BC Bob's 'Special K' were all in this room too.... and at least one more I can't for the life of me remember right now....

Regular Seed

African Jack (Congolease x Jack)

Quote:
These will likely be named the Conroy, the marketing dept is still out on that one.

They African cross are Congolese X Jack. In a class all their own....
Quote:
We have The Conroy (Congolese x Jack) and are about to offer testers of Congolese X Blockhead very soon...

HTH,
Chimera
Quote:
Seeds in a brick from the congo....to the cape verde Islands......to La mano negra on Majorca island.......to Reeferman on vancouver island......Gifted to me(small brown envelope with the single word CONGO on it). 10 seeds grown out.
One selected. THE congo........

We love her.
Quote:
Just a tip of the hat to someone who has fought for all of us cannabis Canadians. I had the pleasure of sitting with John many years ago (2002?) at a dinner in Amsterdam, and speaking with him at great length about the then upcoming supreme court cases (R. v. Malmo-Levine, R. v. Caine, etc). After I exhausted his ear with his perspective about the case, our discussion turned to genetics and I asked him what were his preffered types of cannabis to consume (for health reasons, of course ). He expounded on the preference he held for equatorial types like old columbians, mexicans and thais, and hinted he would love to try a great equatorial NLD of African origins. I had always since then wanted to honour John with a line as a thank for your everything he had done for us all, as a memorial for all his hard work and dedication to our rights and the plant. When I met the Congo, I felt that naming a hybrid varietal in his honour might be an appropriate way of saying thanks for everything he has done for each of us. Long live 'The Conroy' in gardens everywhere, and I hope people can give thanks in his honour when they enjoy her in their own gardens.

-Chimera

BC OG x Jack (aka: BC Sweet Kush) Regular

The now-classic BC OG Kush clone, a true broadleaf indica representation of the sweeter kush flavor profile, less fuel-y, and much more compact than the US style OG-variant. These plants are much more manageable indoors than the typical OG with her vine-like habit, and will provide a much better yield for those in smaller spaces. Incredibly resinous floral cluster with that classic kush smell the market can't seem get enough of. Even those sick of the kush craze will want to keep these in their gardens.

BC Special K x Jack regular

Quote:

Special K = The "Queen" biker kush cut from Vancouver Island X Landrace Afgani from Kandahar.

Same AfI dad that made Visionthai.

Blockhead regular
Indoor
150 seeds of the classic Spice of Life variety have been open pollinated during our selection process to preserve this rare, elusive, large yielding sweet smelling family. More tightly selected improved Blockheads lines will be offered in the future, but this is your rare opportunity to preserve what the original population offered. Once this seed bulking has been depleted, not more of this open pollinated pure line will be offered.
Indoor flowering 8 to 10 weeks

Bubba Kush x Jack regular
Indoor
The world famous, award winning ‘Katsu’ Bubba Kush clone known for her characteristic sweet-coffee scent and classic broadleaf ‘indica’ habit, has been crossed to our selected Jack true breeding line.* These stocky plants have excellent flavor and appeal with incredibly resinous, wonderfully scented, and colorful dense floral clusters.
Indoor flowering 8 to 9 weeks.

CBD Lullaby regular
(Jack CBD hybrid)
Indoor
We offer these seeds as a medical selection for those interested in a seed line with plants high in THC and CBD (cannabidiol), one of the medical marvel compounds produced by the cannabis species.* CBD is known to attenuate the THC high; you feel a clear mental relief from pain but don’t get that “THC Zombie” burned out feeling some pure-THC plants produce when taken in the larger doses medicinal users require.* CBD is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid compound that has proven anti-inflammatory, anti-anxiety, anti-metastasis/ anti-proliferative/ anti-tumor properties.
What is different about this seed line is that it’s a mixed population of plants- allowing patients, depending on their responses, to choose from the approximately 50% of the higher-THC chemotype plants, or the 50% of plants considered “high-CBD” containing no less than 4% CBD (most of these in the 9-12% THC/ 9-12% CBD range).* The flavor profile has been selected towards the sweeter high-myrcene spectrum, an accessible scent palate enjoyed by many smokers both experienced and new to the medical use of cannabis flowers.* These plants are excellent for extracts or edibles, and the flowers have proven beneficial to medical patients across the county.* Yield is well above average.
Indoor flowering 8 to 9 weeks

Frankie's Incense Haze x Jack regular
Indoor
Frankie’s Incense Haze X Jack - These seeds were passed to us by a broker friend in NYC who shares our obsessive pursuit of the finest cannabis anywhere.* He would collect seeds from the finest bags of pot he would acquire in the high-end NYC cannabis market, and send them to us periodically if the flowers were truly outstanding.* In screening the Frankie’s Incense Haze seed line, we came across a Haze representative that had all the desirable qualities a Haze should possess, the smaller, thinner resin spangled flowers with a floral perfume/citrus nose that leaves an enticing scent reminiscent of the finest incense when burned.* The experience is an energetic, clear minded cerebral effect that leaves user with the ability to function during the day, yet stay medicated and pain free.* Truly exotic cannabis.
Indoor flowering 10-12 weeks

BC Pine Skunk X Jack (Jack Pine) Regular

One of the two skunkiest clones in our production stable, the pine skunk is a favourite among smokers. She possesses an exceptionally high THC content, and rich, powerful aroma high in both alpha-pinene and limonene. This is the sleepy bedtime cannabis, knock you down when all else fails cannabis- proven excellent for insomnia, migraine, seizures and pain. High resin-tenacity and overly large captitate stalked trichomes makes hash making difficult, but makes incredibly flavourful extracts and powerful edibles. Ripe and ready for harvest after 8 full weeks of flowering, benefits from early staking or other support. Don't grow this one if you don't have appropriate odor control in place.

King x Jack Regular

The Vancouver Island King is a strong mostly 'indica' broad leaf variety sporting pink stigmas upon her pistils, the leaves upon her apical meristem pushing upwards like the peaks of a royal crown. She has an excellent upright habit and can support her own weight without trellising or staking. The flowers possess a nice grape-like aroma when cured, but have a relatively low odor during flowering. Yield is above average; flowering is 8-9 weeks.
Quote:
King is an old Van Isle biker cut.
Master Kush x Jack Regular

What can be said about the BC Master Kush? Potent, kush-scented flowers on a quick growing plant frame that out yields most of the other kush types. Consider this somewhere along the divergent line between what is considered a 'Kush' and a 'Diesel' in today�s market, this one has a little more fuel to the fire. Makes excellent, flavourful extracts. Harvest is ready after 8-9 weeks of flowering.

Medina x Jack regular
Indoor
That funky, ol’ Medina.* Chimera collected this gem in Morocco, on a trip to investigate Moroccan varietals and collect the finest the region had to offer. From the collected seeds, very few of these plants stood out in the greenhouse, save for one plant from a Afghani/Pakistani import that had been grown in the area for over a decade.* Large floral cluster/colas on an upright frame, and an intense smell slightly skunky, but with more round, ripe fruit/raspberry notes.* She was cloned and tested indoors, and we were surprised to see she could hold her own when tested by the snobbiest of western palates.* Yield is exceptional and the quality and flavor are a quality riff on a classic broadleaf* ‘indica’ type.
Indoor flowering 8 to 9 weeks

Melodious Funk regular
(Melody Kush x Jack)
Indoor
The melody kush keeps you humming all day long, the effect is like that song in your head that just won’t go away- the effect on this one lasts and lasts.* From the sweeter side of the kush spectrum with a limonene twist, these plants grow more upright and have a better habit than the typical kush phenotype, having a little more stretch and a stronger upright frame that can hold her own ample weight without staking or trellising.* Flower appeal is of the highest order; resin encompassed calyxes glisten and shimmer like large gems.* This one can hold it’s own against anything in the class in terms of potency, flavor and appeal.* All that in just over 8 weeks to ripeness?* She’s a winner in any garden.
Indoor flowering 8 weeks +

Mental Floss #3 (Jack Floss) regular
(Mental Floss x Jack)
Indoor
It’s no secret the Mental Floss series is one of Chimera’s personal favorites, our head breeder is known to fiend for days without end when hash time comes around.* The mothers’ best traits are her upright habit and structure with an incredibly strong and well-balanced frame, with self-supporting branches that point directly upward at approx. 60 degree, in the breeder’s opinion the ideal structure for an indoor plant; self supporting and ridged.* The extremely dense floral clusters possess a pungent, highly licorice-oriented scent with a subtle kush-y bottom end.* The jack keeps up on the yield department, and adds a subtle limonene kick to this already outstanding, award winning selection.* These plants are much larger and faster growing than the kush varieties, and the Mental Floss are known to yield upwards of 2 lbs per light, and take little time to clean post harvest.* This one is not only a winner with the smokers in mind, but growers and trimmers will all enjoy how easy this plant is to work with.*
Indoor flowering 9 to 10 weeks.

Mountain Jam #2 regular
(Soulshine X Jack)
Indoor
The original Mountain Jam has been well hunted since she was originally released.* The mother, ‘Soulshine’, has proven her worth as a medical greenhouse champion in BC, her offspring well beyond in some of the most competitive medical markets of the world.* Flowers very reminiscent of ‘Grapefruit’ in terms of scent and appearance, but the plant shows a better stature and more colour in the flower.* Crossed to the Jack you can expect a little more limonene on the offspring, excellent early developing yield both indoors and in the greenhouse, but please be wary to grow this one outdoors where wet autumn seasons predominates or you could lose a lot of gorgeous flowers to mold.** Well above average yields.
Indoor flowering in 8-9 weeks

Mountain Jam #3
Thought to be a Soulshine/Blockhead cross.

Nepalese Temple x Jack Regular

This purple tinged flower selection comes from a land race grown the Nepal/India border region west of Manali. The seed was originally collected by a fellow traveller - was well versed in the hashish trade of the 60's and 70's - and has been propagated and cultivated pure without hybridization ever since. This seed, he said, came from the village with the best quality hashish in the region, exactly where is lost to time. What we do know is her flowers are reminiscent of the finest Nepali Temple hashish, with royal purple flower tips and a dark green hue to the leaf, This cross to the Jack line brings vigor to this never hybridized pure bred, making this as close to a true F1 you'll see anywhere in today's seed marke

Purps (Purps x Jack) regular
Quote:
This plant is truly an old time Vancouver Island oddity, very heavily seated in the 'afghanica' realm, a plant I suspect to be somewhat ancestral to the wide leaf indica "kush" plants that form the basis of the modern purple kush lines. Sh is all but extinct on the Island, where growers have mostly moved in favor of the newer kush types.

This plant grows like a classic afghanica, with wide leaflets and short internodes, and dense floral clusters that have an almost musty/kushy nose without many of the sweet notes that some of the newer kush hybrids have. While on the plant, the flowers retain a somewhat strange rubber, mushroom compost type of smell that can definitely hit the nose in the wrong way, on the musty side of acrid, but once the plant is trimmed it really settles into a classic afghanica type smell that is rare in the marketplace today. Interesting and unique cannabis, unlike anything else in the collection, and it was so different I just had to keep it. Mite and mildew resistant, with thick leaves that purple completely and vibrantly with intense light or relative cold. Done-diddly in 8 weeks, an early contender and crossed with the Jack is just a little taller and more vigorous yet retains her status and an early indoor producer. The lower overall odour makes her appealing for those concerned about smell, or that have clandestine commercial spaces where smell can be a concern. Take a trip back to yesteryear and enjoy this classic!
Schnazzleberry #3 regular

Silver Taco x Jack regular
Quote:
The Silver Taco /SLK came to me as a cutting, so I can't tell you the exact heritage at the moment, but genetic testing is planned.

She came in a tray from a northshore clone house, and it was a mix of 3 types... all of them excellent, but totally different. One was a real kushy fuely OG-type that is very stocky (so not a typical OG shape, but pure fuel), one a classic Afghani variant that I dubbed 'Laughghani'- classic affi smell but more potent that any other I've seen, and the third I simply labelled as Silver Kush because of the market.

It's not a kush at all in smell or in structure,; she has a high terpinolene terp profile and it probably related to a Hazier expression of the original Sensi Jack Herer that goes back to the mid-90's. Not as much Yield as the island JH, but a really special, soft sweet piney nose. I teased the clones apart and ran tables of each, and they all made the grade based on bubble alone. The Silver Taco folds her subtending leaves in flower when you push the nutrients and makes these incredibly frosty valleys of secretory glands. Flower structure is excellent with large clusters up top and a calyx:leaf ratio that is near ideal. The stretch catches many a grower with their pants dow, so I like to bend down the main stalk so the apical the tip is about on par with the lowest side branches, and with that technique she makes excellent bushes, which although they stretch, the lower auxiliary shoots of each branch tend to stay close to the frame, making it and interesting plant to wind and bind to herself like a vine, keeping it from getting too wide.

The flowers are immensely frosty, the glands produce an exquisite essential oil that carries over well and makes lovely extracts and vape, and she has a pleasing hazy terpinolene-dominant nose that just hangs in the air. Did I mention how good the hash is? Isolate your 90u heads, you'll be in heaven.

HTH,
-Chimera
Sour Diesel x Jack regular
Indoor
The epitome of Fuel and funk, the original East Coast Sour Diesel clone.

Quote:
Sour D is high limonene, B-caryophyllene, then myrcene in descending or with a little humulene and linalool. The Jack is myrcene with some pinene and other miscellaneous terps. Most of the hybrid seeds fall somewhere between the 2 in most phenotypes,
Sweet Skunk x Jack Regular

BC's world renown original Sweet Skunk clone, the one that started it all; the hazy lemon incense funk, high limonene sweetness, with a surreal spicy-incense aroma that just hangs in the air when combusted. The resins when cleaned and refined smell like lemon pledge, and the experience is both powerful yet serene. The pure bred Jack line beefs up the yield and brings the flowering period to 9-11 weeks.

White Lotus x Jack Regular
Quote:
Lotus is a WLD, not a kush per se, but what would classically, and incorrectly, be referred to as an indica.

She has a few interesting traits- cute "round" little leaves (petiole to tip and width are equidistant), and has an almost round appearance, somewhat similar to what Dr Bocsa found with his var "Panorama".

They are nice little yielders, with a really interesting and prominent raspberry/fruit scent.

Feminized Seeds

Grapefruit x Sweet Skunk - Citra Paradiso feminized
Quote:
var 'Citra Paradiso'

This is the ultimate blend of BC elite citrus flavoured germplasm, Grapefruit x Sweet Skunk. Around the world, there are a few plants that have been said to possess grapefruit scent, but after sampling them all I can attest that none is as strong or uniquely citrus as the 'original sweet pink grapefruit' clone, originally from the lower mainland of BC, but now grown all across the Canada. I have spotted her uniqueness and verified her presence all along the west coast in grow rooms and greenhouses as far south as California, and all over the EU- yes she is a plant with legs that clearly likes to travel. How can she have reached such distances in clone form? Simple, she performs well in different environments, produces a healthy harvest of truly sweet flowers and leaves a happy, giddy, playful feeling that is very conducive to daily consumption without leaving the consumer tired or sedated. Growers just want to grow this plant, because she gives back in spades for your efforts.

In order to explore the range of citrus scents possible from the species, we have crossed these two daytime favourites. The sweet skunk imparts a distinct lemon zest to anything it touches, and she's remarkably potent for such a clear and mind-expansive effect. This is not smack down, heavily myrcene cannabis of the OG/Cookies crowd. Her effects are cerebral and clear; she is ideal for distracting consumers from daily aches and pains, allowing them to go on with their days without feeling whipped and sedated. This is excellent socializing cannabis, a type that can be brought to a gathering and enjoyed by participants of all ages; she creates a vibrant and energetic headspace, well suited to focusing on a task and executing - be it garden chores, food preparation, or musical composition. Creativity just flows from this one naturally. This variety can be taken as early as after 9 weeks of flowering, but some plants extend up towards 70 days for full maturity and flower production to reach their resin potential. Individual plants have a range of citrus scents, encompassing grapefruit, lemon, and tangerine - truly the citrus cocktail of cannabis. These are respectable producers indoors and in greenhouses, and are possible in dryer climates with longer flowering seasons such as California, the Mediterranean, and and more equatorial climes. If you enjoy citrus flavoured cannabis, these are an absolute must for your stable.
Harvest window 65-75 days of flowering
Hashplant x Sweet Skunk feminized
Quote:
I hope the lemon scent got in to the big ones in your selections, that's the overall plan with this breeding project. The HP leans way in the grape scent direction, and to me leaves a little to be desired nose-wise although it's a classic and makes incredible hash. The individuals from this cross that find that balance between yield, density and SS resin traits is where my selection focuses, although other plants also have merits- so clone what tickles your fancy and rock 'em.

-Chimera
Hawaiian Spice feminized

Chimera on discovering special pinene rich Hawaiian Spice expressions
Quote:
Of 22 females run and analyzed through the lab, 6 had significant levels of pinene - 4 beta=pinene dominant, with Myrcene as the secondary terpene- the 2 remaining were beta-pinene dominant with alpha-pinene as the secondary terpene and low levels of myrcene. -Chimera

Haze x Sweet Skunk - Simply Irresistible feminized
Quote:
There are some Sweet Skunk x Incense Haze which are fems, but it's a half-sibling of the Frank's and little different than what's been described by Puday - pushing ever further along the equatorial spectrum. To me these have a little more limonene in the nose, but that's all I can really say before the lab receives the full set of samples from the seed plants, and I can go over the terp and cannab data on a population level.

For those into fems, I think you'll really love the best of what comes from the SS X I.Hz... very, very special cannabis is in these beans.
Quote:
I can't tell you much about the heritage that is really all Chi, but I can say the Haze mom of the Haze x SS is the same as tha Frank's Haze X Jack. She's my favorite of them all and really works for my back pain without muddying my mind.
Lady Chi

Hightest x Sweet Skunk feminized
Quote:
The hightest is a true OG-type, not even remotely related to Burmese. I wish I'd been around to crush that hypothesis in the beginning. We all make choices, and I'll have to live with that one...

I call her the hightest because she is among the highest THCA plants I've seen on a validated HPLC method, testing at over 32% THCA. Yes we ran samples multiple times to confirm the result using check standards to ensure calibration of the equipment- keep in mind this is THCA not THC, so after decarboxylation the mother is in the ~29% THC range.

The nose of the hightest is OG/Diesel all the way; if you are smelling lemon sweetness it's the contribution from the sweet skunk side of the cross. Lemon Diesel/OG plants are to be found in these seeds, with a little more brightness and lively spirit with less myrcene whack-down from the OG side of the cross. I like these plants, and hope you will as well... they outyield the OG greatly and make excellent bubble and extracts if that's your gig. If not, enjoy the vape and soar a little. This one is actually a little more in short supply than the others, so take advantage or hold your breath on this one... they won't last forever.

-Chimera
Masterkush x Sweet Skunk feminized

Mental Floss x Sweet Skunk feminized

Schnazzleberry #3 feminized
Quote:
The newest edition to the Schnazzleberry half-sibling family and the first gynoecious or all female version we have released to the masses. For those of you that have not yet grown a Schnazz, you are really missing the boat. This plant has never received the hype, but is truly a special, special plant. She is in a class of cannabis that is heavy on terpinolene in the terpene spectrum, which really predominates in the parental variety 'Dom'- one of chimera;s oldest and dearest selctions. These plants are different than most cannabis seen nowadays, and found in the same terpene class or family of the original 'trainwreck' variety from California, yet with a much heavier flower set and producing denser, thicker nugs. She is one of the most complex and unique flavours to be found in cannabis, because she really does show a full spectrum of terpenes; where other varieties tend to be dominated by just a few terpenes, this family has a huge spike of terpinolene, yet has a large complement of other accessory terpenes such as limonene, myrcene, both alpha-pinene and beta-pinene and the sesquiterpene beta-caryophyllene. For those that seek production plants, cultivated for uniquely scented extracts, this is your plant. The 'Dom' truly is one of the oiliest, most resinous plants Chimera has ever come across, and her thickly scented aroma is anything but subtle. This is really should only be grown by folks that can manage their odour, because late in flower this one can be problematic. Without fail, trimmers always comment on the smell during harvest sessions when they first encounter it, because it is a scent that is rarely encountered these days, and is so intense that it can be overwhelming and often makes people dizzy after hours of exposure. The 'Dom' is ripe for harvest in 8 weeks, but this hybrid with the Sweet skunk pushed the harvest window out to 65-75 days for full peak resin production, as this plant just continues to secrete a thick and oily, greasy resin from her glandular trichomes during the last couple of weeks before harvest. The hybrid generation with the Sweet Skunk boosts the limonene in the flavour profile, making her slightly less sedative, but she is really a dominatrix that whips everyone into a sedative, lethargic crash after a few hours due to her relatively high cannabinoid content. We recommend this line for people who have troubles sleeping, due to insomnia or pain, and it really is effective medicine, especially when administered in more concentrated forms like extracts. Operating heavy equipment of machinery is simply not recommended after using this varietal.
Soulshine x Sweet Skunk (aka Mountain Jam #3) feminized

Sour D x Sweet Skunk feminized

Sweet Skunk x Sweet Skunk - Lemon Cello feminized
Quote:
'Lemon Cello'

After many request to get access to this older BC gem in a pure form, we have decided to offer the genetics in the purest form obtainable from this old BC elite equatorial expression, now reaching her 20th anniversary. 'Lemon Cello' is the varietal name we are giving to the Sweet Skunk S1 generation, created by mating pollen induced from the original SS #10 clone, reversed and fertilized to herself, to produce a recombination generation for your use. An excellent breeders tool, from the original clone that became a BC legend.

These plants have a unique flavour and scent that is unforgettable to any that have tried it; the original girl is blessed with an unmistakable lemon scent that has been described as country time lemonade, especially in separated resins. She sports a soaring equatorial high that is not for the unseasoned smoker, and produces full melt dry sieve or water hash that will impress any connoisseur of the finest resins. Derived from equatorial origins, indoor growers should be aware of the prominent stretch that she will demonstrate during the first 4 weeks of flowering, so early pruning is recommended for wider plants that will each form long, slender and highly resinous flowers. She is excellent indoors, outdoors in warmer climates, and especially bountiful in sunny greenhouse environments. Depending on your preferences and the conditions of your environment, you should expect her to flower for 10-12 weeks, but I have also seen excellent specimens harvested as early as 9 weeks. Expect above average yield in well lit gardens, a unique soaring effect that can go for ages, and an unmistakeable smell that lingers in the air after smoking which entices everyone within smelling distance.
Quote:
Sweet skunk fem is probably the Sweet Skunk S1. It had been suggested to not release these and keep them for in house use, but I figure this one is pretty much public domain now anyhow, and needs to be out in the pool flourishing in gardens and environements all over the world. And I want to smoke SSS1 on every continent, and what better way then for you guys to grow them and allow me the priviledge of trying your best from Chile to Phuket, Melbourne to Tenerife, Ketama to St Petersburgh and everywhere in between!

These are the same cross Legends at one point sold for $175..... hope you enjoy them.
Sweet Skunk "XL" feminized
Quote:
A hybrid seedline designed to thicken the yield of the lemony sweet skunk clone, by crossing her to the Medina, an early maturing heavy that sports large floral clusters on an upright frame, and has an intense smell slightly skunky, but with more round, ripe fruit/raspberry, honeyed notes. The XL, as we call her around home, produces really nice flowers that improve upon the density and yield of the sweet skunk parent, and bring down her flowering time without compromising the favourable qualities of the flower. Feedback from the sibling cross has been so great, that we just had to release these for your exploration and appreciation!
Quote:
The heritage of this cross is Sweet Skunk x Medina. Much larger and denser than the pure SS and comes in a week earlier with a heavier harvest. These plants have a slightly more fruity nose than the sweet-lemon funk of the SS with a touch of acridity. The effect in long lasting and cerebral; most plants have a relatively large nitrogen draw during weeks 4-6 of flower, meaning a little heavier nitrogen feed during that time keeps the flowers swelling and the plant in optimum health. Harvest window 9-10 weeks with the occasional early outlier. Yield: above average.

Blockhead Father Line & Limited Releases

Quote:
There are some excellent blockhead hybrid seeds coming shortly also, but they are regular seeds. I'm working on other projects right now and the mrs has been handling the seed distribution, so it seems there has been some type of miscommunication with some of our retailers along the chain. We're trying to get it all cleared up so we are all on the same page and there is no confusion for our valued clients.

The blockhead hybrid seeds (in fact all our seeds) are made using authentic and proven elite clones and 'best in class' types selected from gifts from others and tested and screened against the entire collection using GC/FID. To compare these to offerings from other seed companies is to not understand what criteria, evaluation and selection we use before choosing parents for seed production. I don't just pop a few seeds named chemdog and use whatever males of females come out as a representation of 'chemdog'. I've screened through dozens and dozens of kushes, sour diesels etc and the ones that ended up in the pollination rooms are heads and shoulders above what most banks are using in terms of flavour, terp profiles, oil content, cannab profile, etc., that's just a simple fact of reality.

I just happen to get access to many clones that most can't easily acquire - I understand that bothers some individuals, but people offer me 'hoarded' cuttings all the time wanting to see something good done with them. I believe these pollinations, using what I consider truly elite pollen donors, are of substantial value to new growers looking for excellent genetics, growers who prefer to grow from seed, and also to those that hold some of these clones or related clones with similar flavour profiles who wish to preserve their own genetics making seeds- and these provide an excellent starting point, with one step towards improvement already done.

If you think that these blockhead selections are generic and the same old, you have no clue what you are talking about. I selected the best of 2 batches of 75 seeds each selected in different environments (indoors and greenhouse), the best re-run indoors for terp and cannab screening. We found some absolutely unique flavour profiles, something that actually quite surprised me knowing the genetics of the parents intimately- they outperformed my expectations of them. The other thing I really liked of these seeds was the incredible yield and flower set. We're beefing up cuttings from some of the best for a client looking at producing on scale- the weight on some of these is just ridiculous. Even late planted seeds in the greenhouse put on the weight and didn't rot out, where nearly everything else suffered in both size and resistance from the late-season planting. So far it seems like that trait is contributing well to the next generation, with quite a few of the maternal side leaning phenotypes showing beefier yields than the mothers. Overall I'm really quite pleased with their quality which is why they are making an appearance in the catalog.

I'll never release something that doesn't hold some degree of value either as a production plant or as a breeder. Your tastes may vary, or you might not see the valuable traits I see in these, and if that is the case maybe it's because you aren't looking through enough plants. Every population has plants of lesser quality than the average (for that particular population); breeding and growing from seeds always has been a matter of statistics.

Possible Blockhead Hybrids

BC Pine Skunk Blockhead
Bubba Kush x Blockhead
Congo x Blockhead
Franks Hz x Blockhead
King x Blockhead
Master Kush x Blockhead
Medina x Blockhead
Melody Kush x Blockhead
Mental Floss x Blockhead
Nepalese Temple x Blockhead
Purps x Blockhead
Soul Shine x Blockhead
SPG x Blockhead
Sweet Skunk x Blockhead
The Dom x Blockhead

Lullablock - A beefy CBD selection, Blockhead X CBD Lullaby

Hz X Chemdog
GF x Chemdog
Roadkill x Chemdog

Speciality Hybrids & small batches of research crosses

Congo x SS
Nepalese Temple x SS
Exodus Cheese x SS

Girl Scout Cookies S1

Cookies S1 - Self pollinated feminized. Please be aware this strain is prone to hermaphrodite so DO NOT purchase this strain if you are a beginner grower.

A very limited selection of the Cookies clone from California. These S1 seeds represent a segregating generation of the original.

Very high THCA content in these flowers, up to 28%.

The essential oils are rich in beta-caryophyllene, limonene and myrcene, making these flowers pungent and strong in effect.

Act while you can, only a few packs available.

Quote:
Listen... there are at least 3 fake cookies floating around BC. That's not how we roll. Names don't mean shit. Respected, large scale growers are showing me fake cookies flowers on the regular, having never seen a real verified cut.

We picked up every cookie cut that could be sourced in California from growers and disps alike, got our hands on cookies flowers from a cookie-fam supplied dispensary, and sent all samples to the lab for a cannab/terp fingerprint and compared each to the authentic purchased sample.

From there I purged the collection of anything that didn't show the exact fingerprint of the original, and then evaluated plants based on structure, flower set, and floral characters and selected the remaining cut that was true to type, flower character, and nose. The pinnacle cuts were selfed, and I'm now screening the S1 progeny.

You have 1 of 30 packs that made it to market, as a teaser for those seeking something rare and authentic in a market supplied by liars, thieves, and charlatans.

Expect Beta-caryophyllene dominant plants with limonene as the secondary terp, followed by a blend of myrcene and linalool in roughly equal proportions and a THCA content of approximately 28% in the flower. These are a segregating generation in which I am evaluating the homozygosity of the parental donor. A rare few can share in this journey, and hopefully will find something distinct in this market.

Fraud clones abound in BC, partially as a result of the market, partially a result of hackjob breeders taking the word of someone who sold/traded them clones. Like I said, that's not how we roll. We collect en masse, and evaluate based on floral chemical profile, so you can ensure what you are getting is derived from the real deal.

You are one of the lucky few 604, so enjoy the hunt. This is not a final product, simply a real look through the recombination possible from the unique chemotypic selection. Enjoy the ride!

-Chimera

23 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-09-2015, 12:15 AM #3
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

USEFUL INFORMATION

Seed Maturation Philosophy
Quote:
In nature cannabis mothers give their life to bring about the future generations, holding on to the seeds until they succumb to the cold or drought. We treat our ladies as if they were pregnant mothers, and allow them a full diet of nutrients so they can nurture the delicate embryos forming within. The seeds sit on the vine well past sprout-able maturity until they rattle in their pods, and only once the plant enters senescence are they harvested and allowed to dry slowly until the flowers reach about 10% moisture content where they are left for a couple of weeks most often.

The buds are then flash dried in a low humidity, low temperature room until the flowers are crisp and fall apart easily in a pollinator type device where we collect any remaining medicine. The flowers break apart with the gentle tumbling action and give up the majority of the seed, which is then collected and separated from the chaff with a sieve to remove the stems and then gentle winnowing process.

We then further air dry the seeds until they reach about 10% moisture content, and at this point the seed is placed in a conditioned environment @ 4 degree Celsius, where they wait a final cleaning and sorting. Seeds are only packaged before shipping to maintain the most consistent treatment amongst the family, and preserve the viability for as long as possible. With this treatment seeds can maintain an excellent germination for well over a decade, and still maintain a decent germination potential up to 20 years if the uniform environment can be maintained.

Our philosophy is to try and replicate the process that occurs in nature, but minimize any negative effects of an inconsistent environment that might happen due to seasonal fluctuations and changes in humidity and temperature.. We spare no expense to preserve your seeds with dutiful care and attention, because they are our greatest pleasure and we wish for them to bring you every bit of enjoyment that they bring to us.

-Chimera

Gender vs Sexual expression
Quote:
What seems like an easy question to answer is complicated by growers who don't understand the difference of gender vs sexual expression.

Dioecious varieties have staminate and pistillate individual, said another way males and females.

Gender is set in stone at fertilization, gold star for amanda88. Rather, the gender is set in the chromosomes.

Males are identified by the presence of a Y chromosome, ie XY plants.

Females, on the other hand lack a Y chromosome, or are XX genetically at the sex chromosome (pair #10). Cannabis has 10 pairs of chromosomes, one of each pair inherited from mom, one of each pair from dad.

It is the male that either deposits, via meiosis, the Y or X chromosome into the pollen grains. If it donates an X chromosome containing pollen grain to the ovule of the female, the resulting seed is male (XY). If the male donates an X containing pollen grain, the resulting seed is female (XX). Said again another way, if the male donates a Y to the seed, the resulting offspring is male. If the male donates his X chromosome to the seed, the resulting progeny is genetically female.

~

In monoeicious varieties, ie hemp varieties that are intersex, we see an interesting thing happen. When you genetically test the plants bearing staminate flowers for the presence of a Y chromosome, there is none present. You see these varieties are essentially a mix of females, and intersex plants (known incorrectly as hermaphrodites), but there is a lack of true males or XY plants. How can this be? These varieties are used for the production of nutritional hemp seed, so they must be shedding pollen and self-fertilizing the population. But no true male XY plants exist in the population?

What is happening is that these plants have a series of genes that allow the formation of staminate flowers on genetically female plants- what dope growers call herms (again, correctly referred to as intersex). The staminate flowers shed pollen, and the nearby females and even pollen shedding plants set seed on their pistillate flowers, and seeds are produced.

These genes make up what we call in genetics a QTL- or quantitative trait loci- which are essentially a series of genes or genetic factors, which taken together, all contribute to the level of intersexuality on a plant.

If a plant has only a low dose of the particular genes in a female plant, you might get a female that occasionally sprouts a staminate or male flower- either constitutively (ie, the plant sprouts male flowers throughout the flowering-cycle), or it may only sprout a staminate flower near the end of flowering. This is the sexual expression of staminate flowers on genetically female plants, and not to be confusd with true males.

At the other end of this spectrum, you might see a plant that has many of these genetic factors for producing staminate flowers on genetically female plants, to the point that a genetically female plant, may even produce more staminate (ie male) flowers that it does produce pistillate (female) ones. Again, this is an example of sexual expression of staminate flowers on a female gendered (XX) plant. It pretty easy for a grower to look at this plant and say "it's a male", especially considering many growers only look at the first few flowers to determine sex. Think about it, most growers see the first few male flowers at the base of a young plant from seed, decide it's a male, then kill it. However to call this plant a male, is incorrect; genetically it's a female plant that produced male flowers.

The true test of maleness is the presence of a Y chromosome, which can only be tested microscopically (very difficult and labour intensive in cannabis) or via genetic means, either PCR or DNA sequencing, which are now very easy and inexpensive tests.

There are a few labs now offering this test to the public. These tests are nothing new, and are essentially based on a 1995 PCR method of detecting Male Specific DNA in Cannabis (MADC- proundounced Mad C). MADC's are genetic sequences found only on the Y chromosomes of cannabis. If they exist in the plant, the Y chromosome is present, and the plant is genetically male by definition. Medicinal Genomics in Massachussets and Phylos Bioscience in Oregon, are the 2 companies at the forefront of repurposing this 20 year old technology.

The earliest you can detect the presence of the Y chromosome of a seedling is at the point that you can isolate the DNA. This is typically done by harvesting a hole-punch sized piece of leaf from the cotyledon (round, seed busting leaves) or even a little later by harvesting a hole-punch sized piece of leaf from the first true, serrated leaves. You can't use the seed shell of the seed because it is made from maternal tissue- yes the outside shell of your seeds is actually part of the mother plant. The embryo inside the seed is what contains half of the DNA from Mom, and half from Dad. The point is, when you can get a piece of the seedling growing from the seed without damaging the seedling, you can then detect not only the gender of the plant, but also a whole series of traits- from cannabinoid profile and quantities, to terpene profiles, stature, pathogen resistance or susceptibiity, etc. If these traits are then used to select plants, this is called Marker Assisted Selection, or MAS. This is how big agribusiness goes about developing new varietals because you can essentially make planned crosses and determine which plants suit your goals without ever having to grow them out and examine their phenotypes; you make selections based on genotype alone, and then select only these plants for further breeding while tossing out all of the plants that don't suit your ideal.

Gender is set in the chromsomes as I said before, but you can artificially manipulate the expression of these traits by applying hormones, or hormone inhibitors to the plants. Applying STS or silver thiosulfate to female plants induces male flower expression. This is how female seeds are made, a female plants is "reversed" to apply the colloquial use of the term, and then the pollen is used to fertilize another female, or a duplicate clonal copy of the female plants being "reversed". In this csae, although staminate flowers are formed and are able to make pollen, only genetically X chromosomes are present in the plant's genome and can be deposited into the pollen grains, meaning only XX plants can be created. Remember, you are mating (XX) x (XX), - ie no Y chromosome, no male gendered plants.

I hope that clears up some confusion on the topic.

-Chimera
Quote:
Essentially, yes. Genes interact with the environment to produce phenotypes. A male can produce female flowers given certain genes or environmental influences, and a female can produce males flowers under some environmental influences.

The point I am making though is that the ratio of male:female plants when growing regular seeds always approaches 50:50. Some plants have genes or environmental cues that lead to the expression of higher ethylene levels, some have more enzymes that breakdown ethylene. It could well be that difference like these, and differences in gibberellin biosynthesis or degradation are responsible for the expression of stamens in female plants, or pistils in male plants. These types of conditions are heritable, so you can select for or against them leading to variations of levels of intersexuality. This is the type of effect I was referencing as QTL's in monoecious hemp ines.

I always question this with growers, because my experience is very different. When I grow male:female seedlots I typically get around 50% each gender, statistically. If one grows a 10 pack it's easier to think you see a ratio swing towards one gender due to the small population size, but over time (and numbers) the ratio always approaches 50:50 with regular seeds. In my experience anyhow.

Hormones are more prevalent in nutrients and additives than people think. The 5 major hormones are ethylene, gibberellins, abscisic acid, cytokinin and auxin. Rooting hormones, for example, contain auxins. Many stimulants and additives like superthrive or thrive alive contain cytokinins, either natural or synthetic. Seaweeds and seaweed extract are sources high in cytokinin, and even other organic amendments contain PGR-like substances- for example alfalfa meal produces a PGR called triacontanol. Even organic growers can think they are helping the plant by adding extra ingredients from a particular organic mix, but there are many ways to influence sexual expression (ie induce intersexuality) just by adding too much of one organic component or amendment.

It's really a very complex pathway in which we don't understand all of the variables; cannabis truly has one of the most complicated regulation and expression of sex in all plant species. It's also one of the earliest noted research aspects studied in hemp/cannabis with experiements going back to the late-1800's and early 1900's.

It's easy to blame the seeds, and blame the breeder, but growers can really impact the expression of sex with their cultivation practices. I always simply replace seeds when growers complain of intersexuality, and all cannabis can produce intersex traits... it's just something to keep in mind when growing and making your nutrient program or soil mix.

I still say however that cultivation practices can't change what I refer to as gender, which is fixed at fertilization. You can temporarily make one sex look like the other through hormone treatment, but it's transient and non-permanent- the true gender will reappear after the hormone wears off. This is why I question growers who "always have more females", because you really only see this effect if you grow small populations. When you start growing numbers, and add them over time, the ratio always approaches 50:50, at least with regular male:female seedlots.

Always a pleasure seeing you Dave, yeehaw.

-Chimera

THC and Anxiety
Quote:
The main factor in driving anxiety with any variety is THC content. THC is anxiogenic, which means it promotes anxiety in higher (than expected) doses. THC also causes tachycardia- a rapid heart beat. This is something that people with anxiety pickup on, either consciously or sub-consciously, and interpret as 'something is wrong with me', which inevitably leads to an even higher heart rate and a greater perception of anxiety.

Terpenes don't always play along in your favour. Limonene is known to increase heart rate, and gives some people a bit of an 'up' feeling. Linalool by contrast is anxiolytic, and soothing (it's the major terpene component in lavender). So choosing the combination of terpenes that hit your palate and nervous system, along with a reasonable THC content, is your best bet. Which leads to the inevitable question - what do you know you like?

Right off the bat I would personally say check out a high-CBD selection, either the Lullablock or the CBD Lullaby... not because of the CBD as much as the THC amount will be limited. Because of the CBD's presence (they both are created from the same precursor), one's total comes at the expense of the other's total- or said another way- if one's level goes up, the other's goes down.

That said, CBD in these varieties is about 1/2 of the total cannabinoids, up to 2/3 of total. The remainder is THC... often in the 8-12% range which I am sure seems low to most readers. Numbers are misleading- you can get plenty high from a 12-15% variety, so don't expect these to be devoid of effect from the CBD's presence.

For the average smoker, a cookies or similar in the 25%+ range be an intense effect. I know very strong smokers that have required hugs after cookies vape sessions... quick onset panic reaction - I kid you not. I do empathize with you because I have seen it many, many times.

I always tell people who get anxious on cannabis when they are feeling it start to come on, that to remember that this is a normal reaction to the THC. Remember that it makes your heart beat faster. Take a deep, slow breathe. Then I remind them that they are high, and that the anxiety is going to pass. Breaking the anxiety loop is important, otherwise it can run away with itself. You can however break it before it spirals if you are paying attention to the cues and reminding yourself of the effects from the drug you chose to take!

You might consider a higher myrcene variety, which is pretty much anything traditionally indica. That combo is in the kush spectrum, so I would suggest a bubba or masterkush or similar. They are most often in the %15 range, just remember mycene also amplifies the buzz a little, but with a more down effect.

Lastly, just watch your intake, especially with edibles.

Cannabinoid Content & Edibles
(Read thread to understand posts in context)
Quote:
Was the medicine tested to confirm the cannabinoid levels? Sounds to me like you seriously overdosed the patient.

Sativex, for example, contains a single dose of 2.7 mg of THC and 2.5 mg of THC. I'm assuming you didn't weigh the dose with an analytical balance as you should have, and
thus probably gave the patient a dose at least equivalent to 10 doses of Sativex, by your own estimates. Although your intentions were good, you probably scared her away from cannabinoids permanently.

if you consider, 1 gram of 15% THC cannabis contains 150 mg of THC (1000 mg x 15%). When taken orally, 150 mg is a HUGE dose. A typical edible dose is anywhere from 10-20 mg of THC in the Colorado adult use market. For a naive user with an unprimed endocannabinoid system that type of dose can lead to serious anxiety and tachycardia (an increased heart-rate).

Here is a chart that outlines a titration schedule for Sativex- please read it over carefully, and consider how much you are actually giving a patient when dosing them. https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/medicine/23262

Naive patients with no cannabis experience and/or no tolerance should be given extremely small doses to gauge their reaction and sensitivity. As live resins also stated, beware of contraindications with other medications the patient is taking. CBD is known to inhibit some CYP enzymes in the liver, which can inhibit the normal breakdown of other drugs the patient is taking, possibly leading to harmful accumulation or exposure of tissues to toxic levels of therapeutic agents.

I've read on numerous forums where people suggest to others that as high a cannabinoid level as possible is necessary to combat whatever ailment, this is really quite bad advice.

People, BE CAREFUL. Cannabis, especially when taken orally, can be a very potent drug cocktail. When users who have no experience with the drug get a big dose, it can be very, very uncomfortable, as seen here. It can also be potentially dangerous in the interactions with other drugs the user may be taking.

I always suggest naive users dilute the medicine in ethanol to make a tincture which can be taken drop-wise. You can always take more to reach an effective dose. You can't un-take what you have already consumed.

-Chimera
Quote:
I don't want my previous post to come off as an attack on The Revolution, it's clear to me that his intent was to help his dear friend- as we all do. This is simply about posting the science of fact, so we can all understand just what it is we are doing when we dose patients. This is not about any person in particular, this is about a cultural practice.

That said, its Roji's turn for an audit. I trust that you guys all take this as if it could be any of you who dose patients with unknown potency tinctures, edibles, or pills.

Roji, did you have your 'distillate' tested by a validated analytical lab? Since there are none operating publicly in Vancouver, I wonder how you can be so sure you are ramping up to 500 mg doses - still, a HUGE dose of orally taken THC!!

Here's an example: I was doing some consulting for a client, and as is often the case, they provided me with some samples - 150 mg decarboxylated-THC hard candies, and a gram of high terpinolene meds for a pre-flight puff. Now consider I am a daily user, and I have a fairly high tolerance; I took a 150 mg oral dose on an empty stomach and was blasted into paranoia land, flushed my remaining stash and snuggled under the covers in my hotel wondering if I would indeed sleep so hard that I'd miss my early flight the next day. I knew the effects, I was able to tell myself "ok Chi, you just got a big ol' dose of THC, these are expected effects and they will wear off by morning... just get some sleep, you'll be fine".

That's all rather irrelevant to this discussion, but included for a laugh and perspective since the edibles were of a known cannabinoid content, tested by a validated lab.

Now imagine I'd never taken cannabis, had no idea of the effects or if they would wear off, how long it would take, or what I could expect in the interim -ie - tachycardia, anxiety, etc. if you don't know the expected effects, a big dose of THC taken orally can be a little scary. Now imagine you just gave that dose to your grandmother.

If you don't test your meds with a validated lab, best case scenario is you are estimating the dose you give to patients. How can you be sure the meds are evenly distributed in the coconut oil or brownie?

Compound the fact that most of the medicine available is Type I, or THC predominant with maybe 1-5% of total cannabinoids being CBD(A), the rest being THC(A). If you are administering an extract, it could well be upwards of 50% THC, or even up to 70% THC, depending on the starting material and extraction process used. In the latter case, that's 700 mg of THC per gram of extract. That's one whopper of a dose.

I just recently visited a laboratory and edibles manufacturer, and audited their lab and manufacturing process. They were making chocolates that were in fact 1 mg of THC per single unit. This is the type of dosing system that is appropriate for naive users, because they can very carefully titrate their dose. It was no small task for them to make an appropriate strength chocolate, and ensure that each piece contained the right amount of cannabinoids. They also made coconut oil sprays with varying ratios of THC:CBD, pills of varying strengths, etc. The point is, without their lab they would have no idea of the strength of their starting materials, and they tested their flowers, extracts, and final products to ensure their calculations were accurate and their products were consistent throughout the process.

If you don't use a lab, and have robust SOP's in your production, you really have no idea to the final concentration of your products.

Cannabis is safe and is not going to kill anyone on it's own. You may get a big dose and experience some paranoia and anxiety and will probably walk it off after a good, deep nap. Dosing yourself that is your choice and your repercussion. Dosing someone else, that's a whole different level of responsibility.

-Chimera
Jahaze's Beam Test
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahaze View Post
Hi everyone, I actually performed the Beam Test on the Lullablock var. (CBD lullaby X Blockhead). The results of 3 females were originally posted in my test run back in Nov 15’. I was asked to provide a repost and a quick outline on this easy test. Here we go:
Material list: I modified the items slightly due to availability with the 91% Isopropyl replacing the ethanol.
View Image

• Potassium Hydroxide Flakes (KOH)
• 91% Isopropyl Alcohol
• Mineral Spirits
• Liquid Measuring Container
• Eye Dropper

I measured out 5g of the potassium hydroxide and put it into 100ml of isopropyl alcohol. Stir to dissolve (it will be cloudy initially) and set aside.
Take your 1 gram flower sample and make sure it is dry (I used cured bud left out overnight in hot dry environment). If using bud that is still in fresh and moist, a quick dry in an oven at 150° C or 300°F for a couple minutes. Put the flower sample into your porcelain dish with your 10ml organic solvent (in my case Mineral Spirits) and stir. After a few minutes, strain the extracted resin/solvent into your porcelain dish. Heat the dish so that the solvent evaporates and you are left with the resin. Be careful heating any of this stuff near an open flame as the solvent and isopropyl are flammable.
Once the solvent has evaporated you can proceed to add to add about 5 drop of your KOH/Isopropyl solution and observe the reaction. If your sample turns pink, violet or purple your sample has either chemotype II or III (for the CBD lullaby only Chemotype II- mixed CBD:THC is present). If you do not observe a color change you have chemotype I…THC predominant plant.
As you can see from the photo I had two plants that are rich in chemotype II and one that is chemotype I predominant. The Beam test is a quick and easy way to determine your plants chemotype.
View Image high thc plant View Image ; high cbd plants bottom right dish View Image bottom left dish View Image

As you can see the top dish contains the resin from my high THC plant and the bottom two are from the cbd rich plants i grew. I current keep one of each.
Color change= Bd/Bt higher cbd:thc ratio chemotype II, cbd predominant chemotype III with little or no THC of significant amount [not used in this line]
No color change= Bt/Bt THC predominant chemotype I.

Chimera has indicated that he intentionally included thc predominant Bt/Bt offsprings and not strictly high cbd/thc Bd/Bt populations for this high cdb varietal for reasons that will be made clear in the future.
Chimera on Cubing
Quote:
you’ve just discovered the biggest myth (IMNSHO) of marijuana breeding- it is a mistake that almost EVERYONE makes (including many of the most respected breeders!).

Backcrossing will not stabilize a strain at all- it is a technique that SHOULD be used to reinforce or stabilize a particular trait, but not all of them.

For e.g.- G13 is a clone, which I would bet my life on is not true breeding for every, or even most traits- this means that it is heterozygous for these traits- it has two alleles (different versions of a gene). No matter how many times you backcross to it, it will always donate either of the two alleles to the offspring. This problem can be compounded by the fact that the original male used in the cross (in this case hashplant) may have donated a third allele to the pool- kinda makes things even more difficult!

So what does backcrossing do?
It creates a population that has a great deal of the same genes as the mother clone. From this population, if enough plants are grown, individuals can be chosen that have all the same traits as the mother, for use in creating offspring that are similar (the same maybe) as the original clone.
Another problem that can arise is this- there are three possibilities for the expression of a monogenic (controlled by one gene pair) trait.

We have dominant, recessive, and co-dominant conditions.

In the dominant condition, genotypically AA or Aa, the plants of these genotypes will look the same (will have the same phenotype, for that trait).

Recessive- aa will have a phenotype

Co-dominant- Aa- these plants will look different from the AA and the aa.

A perfect example of this is the AB blood types in humans:

Type A blood is either AA or AO
Type B blood is either BB or BO
Type AB blood is ONLY AB
Type O blood is OO.

In this case there are three alleles (notated A, B, and O respectively).

If the clone has a trait controlled by a co-dominant relationship- i.e. the clone is Aa (AB in the blood example) we will never have ALL plants showing the trait- here is why:

Suppose the clone mother is Aa- the simplest possibility is that the dad used contributes one of his alleles,
let us say A. That mean the boy being use for the first backcross is either AA or Aa. We therefore have two possibilities:

1) If he is AA- we have AA X Aa- 50% of the offspring are AA, 50% are Aa. (you can do the punnett square to prove this to yourself).

In this case only 50% of the offspring show the desired phenotype (Aa genotype)!

2) If the boy being used is Aa- we have Aa X Aa (again do the punnett square) this gives a typical F2 type segregation- 25% AA, 50% Aa, and 25% aa.
This shows that a co-dominant trait can ONLY have 50% of the offspring showing the desired trait (Aa genotype) in a backcross.

If the phenotype is controlled by a dominant condition- see example #1- all 100% show the desired phenotype, but only 50% will breed true for it.

If the phenotype is controlled by a recessive condition- see example #2- only 25% will show the desired phenotype, however if used for breeding these will all breed true if mated to another aa individual.

Now- if the original dad (hashplant) donates an 'a' allele, we only have the possibilities that the offspring, from which the backcross boy will be chosen, will be either Aa or aa.
For the Aa boy, see #2.
For the aa boy (an example of a test cross, aa X Aa) we will have:
50% aa offspring (desired phenotype), and 50% Aa offspring.

Do you see what is happening here? Using this method of crossing to an Aa clone mother, we can NEVER have ALL the offspring showing the desired phenotype! Never! Never ever ever! Never!! LOL

The ONLY WAY to have all the offspring show a Aa phenotype is to cross an AA individual with an aa individual- all of the offspring from this union will be the desired phenotype, with an Aa genotype.

Now, all of that was for a Aa genotype for the desired phenotype. It isn't this complicated if the trait is AA or aa. I hope this causes every one to re-evaluate the importance of multiple backcrosses- it just doesn't work to stabilize the trait!

Also- that was all for a monogenic trait! What if the trait is controlled by a polygenic interaction or an epistatic interaction- it gets EVEN MORE complicated? AARRGH!!!!

Really, there is no need to do more than 1 backcross. From this one single backcross, as long as we know what we are doing, and grow out enough plants to find the right genotypes, we can succeed at the goal of eventually stabilizing most, if not all of the desired traits.

The confusion arises because we don't think about the underlying biological causes of these situations- to really understand this; we all need to understand meiosis.

We think of math-e.g. 50% G13, 50% hashplant

Next generation 50% G13 x 50% g13hp or (25% G13, 25%HP)

We interpret this as an additive property:
50% G13 + 25% G13 +25% HP = 75% G13 and 25% hashplant

This is unfortunately completely false- the same theory will apply for the so called 87.%% G13 12.5% HP next generation, and the following 93.25% G13, 6.25% HP generation; we'd like it to be true as it would make stabilizing traits fairly simple, but it JUST DOESN'T work that way. The above is based on a mathematical model, which seems to make sense- but it doesn't- we ignore the biological foundation that is really at play.

I hope this was clear, I know it can get confusing, and I may not have explained it well enough- sorry if that is the case, I'll try to clear up any questions or mistakes I may have made.

Have fun everyone while making your truebreeding varieties, but just remember that cubing (successive backcrosses) is not the way to do it!
-Chimera
Detailed method on germinating old seed
Quote:
The protocol I use is pretty simple.

5% bleach in autoclaved, distilled water with a couple of drops of Tween-20 per liter of solution. I sterilize the water in Duran jars (loose lids) in a pressure cooker @ 20 PSI for 20 minutes, and then allow the jars to cool under my flow hood and tighten the lids when the water has cooled. This is probably overkill for most purposes, but it's a variation of the protocol I use for sterilizing explants for tissue culture, and it seems to work with minimal contamination. You can get away with a drop of dish detergent instead of the Tween, I just have the tween-20 in the lab so I use it. If you are going to be doing a lot, you can order a few ml of Tween-20 on Amazon if you like.

First I rinse the seeds in a tight mesh strainer to remove any leaf debris that might be harboring bacteria or spores. These seeds were a little dirtier than most having been field grown, so you definitely want to wash away any superfluous materials. This can be up to a 5 minute rinse in lukewarm water. Cannabis achenes have a lot of little crevices where spores and bacteria can hide, so a thorough rinse is a wise step.

Then I take the seeds and drop them in maybe 100-200 mls of the bleach/Tween-20 solution in an Erlenmeyer flask, but any clean glass vessel will do -the seeds should be fully immersed, maybe 2x the volume of water as seed. You want to keep stirring and swishing the seeds around gently to ensure the current is washing away any contaminants. After a minute of swishing I remove the bleach and strain the seeds from the liquid and start again. No more than 3 minutes total, and if I see bleaching on the small test batch (always do a test batch to seed how the seeds react), sometimes I'll only do 2 minutes.

The next part is key. Immediately rinse 3-5 times (for 5 minutes per rinse) in the same sterilized distilled water (baby water / distilled water from Walmart or the local pharmacy is fine), again using a tight mesh strainer, or simply rinse the seeds in a different vessel with the same volume of water, at least 3 times to ensure the bleach is removed. I use a labratory orbita shaker, but you can do it by hand it's just a little tedious. Once the rinses are completed, soak the seeds in the distilled water as before, for 2-24 hours depending on the age of the seed and the medium you will be growing in. Sometimes I'll use agar plates, but most often I'll just sprout them in paper towels and transfer to a light dirt (like Light Warrior for you Americans) or surface sow on a .peat based planting substrate. You can use whatever medium you prefer, it's not that big of a deal as long as the seeds remain moist
Kalbhairav is offline Quote

26 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-09-2015, 12:16 AM #4
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Reserved 3..

Old 02-09-2015, 12:17 AM #5
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Reserved 4..

Old 02-09-2015, 02:02 AM #6
El Gato

El Gato has a spectacular aura aboutEl Gato has a spectacular aura aboutEl Gato has a spectacular aura aboutEl Gato has a spectacular aura aboutEl Gato has a spectacular aura about
Excellent, job well done! Can't wait till some of the blanks are filled in.
El Gato is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-09-2015, 02:54 PM #7
dannykarey

dannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nice
Great job man!!!

Very cool of you to put together!

Cheers,

Danny
dannykarey is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-09-2015, 06:53 PM #8
Krausen

Krausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the roughKrausen is a jewel in the rough
Thanks for this Kal! hope you are on the payroll

BTW - Chi's given you some more work! :P
Krausen is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-11-2015, 08:54 PM #9
bobthegrower

bobthegrower is a jewel in the roughbobthegrower is a jewel in the roughbobthegrower is a jewel in the roughbobthegrower is a jewel in the roughbobthegrower is a jewel in the roughbobthegrower is a jewel in the rough
Two packs of everything not fem'd please. Got a new big R&D room to fill.
bobthegrower is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-11-2015, 09:49 PM #10
Arthritis_sucks
The Dude

Arthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant futureArthritis_sucks has a brilliant future
Noooooo I don't need more beans........ok maybe a few packs.

Oahu Daze episode 1
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=288836 Finished

Irie Tiki Farm 2017 Outdoor
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344729

Old school is the new school
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....39#post8386939
Arthritis_sucks is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.