What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dynasty Seeds Gear

Happy Times

I’m doing a Pineapple Fields outside in the back yard right now, I topped her once and she’s grown into a crazy wild bush, shoots and branches going everywhere. Really makes me think of a “weed” looking at this growth pattern. Floppy thin branches, some of the lowers seem bigger than the tops!

I dig the pineapple smell on stem (and lower bud) rubs, its a strong smell on the fingers and a quite sticky feel to the resin (as compared to the Ace seeds Violeta next to her, which has more of a dry sandy feel to it). I’ll try to get some pics up, she’s kind of a mini-dwarf wild and scraggly looking plant but there’s some nicely pungent flower developing there

Happy Times

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Happy Times

It’s been getting chilly at night, I think this brought out that hint of purple in that last pic

Lots of bondage and stem twisting going on, this pheno has lots of droopy branches to the structure (the good old upside down weeping willow shape to her)

I know she’s not too impressive to look at, but a great fruity pungent aroma comes out on bud rubs. Love that aromatherapy

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
One of the best high I ve try in the last years by pineapple fields.. A pheno with strong smell of Nails polish remover.... Dynasty seeds all times bombs..

Happy Times

Getting close, been bringing her into the garage at night the last couple days as it’s getting pretty cold but we’ve got some sunny days rolling in the Southwest USA

Thinking to chop in a couple days, surprised to see a bunch of amber heads with the loupe, my buddy that ran her inside said she went 80days

Big fluffy handfuls of bud, not going to be the easiest trim I’ve ever done

Sure smells nice when I carry her back and forth

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ambertrichome

Veteran
We just harvested some Super Silver Cough 4 day ago, and looks killer.

Was already sticky 3 weeks ago. Cant wat to smoke 1 in a few days to test it out. I can already tell its going to be a winner.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Very nice Happy Times! Pineapples seem to chunk up real nice, I also noticed the bottoms to be quite chunky on my girls. They are very puffy looking on the white hairs on mine right now... I need to snap some pics!

Happy Times

Very nice Happy Times! Pineapples seem to chunk up real nice, I also noticed the bottoms to be quite chunky on my girls. They are very puffy looking on the white hairs on mine right now... I need to snap some pics!

Yeah the bottoms were crazy on this pheno, I topped her once and was working cage bondage and twisting a whole bunch to fill out the rail space, at one point I could have sworn the bottom branches were heftier than the tops! Without the cage or stakes all these tops would be drooped upside down.

Really stoked to get this cut for the backyard this summer, she was grown in partial sun so I bet she could have been bigger and chunkier, but I was taking a bit of a stealthy approach just in case. About 10 years ago a buddy in Portland showed me a bunch of stuff growing and I distinctly remember the Pineapple being my favorite of a bunch of different strains. Never got to puff her though as she was in flower, it’s nice to have a chance to grow that Pineapple albeit in a little different incarnation.

Wish the photos were a little sharper but I was having a tough time getting good pics. The way the buds grow all over the place makes it a little challenging to get closeups where one can see what’s going on.

rolandomota

I'm growing some home made mount hood huckleberry f2 bx to f1 it's the only two seeds I have I will make more if it's a boy and girl if its two boys I will save pollen and cross to blueberry f2, two girls I will make seeds with Newberry

Beaucephus

I just harvedted some beans from a mt HH f2 i hit with a male blue dream( santa cruz cut) ghat i think was pollinated by gmo or pursang haze.

Latest posts

Latest posts