What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Cloneman

Veteran
All the banks Karma mentioned are legit I get mines from Seedfantasy and have been very happy so far with them. I mention them for anyone in the US that misses on these strains. Can you please @Karma G let me know if they are proper too. The fella behind seedfantasy claims to buy his stock from Pure Sativa. I have no doubts the packs he sends are legit but always nice to hear from the main man himself.

Hi mate, I know people at PS, so I rang them to find out if they supply seedfantasy and yes they do.

Cloneman

Veteran

Nice skullcap man.

Concerning those freebies you've got, the female is Caviar Lime a feminine line from Grounded genetics. I grew them out (7 plants out of 7) and they've got to be my favourite in the last couple of years. Great stable solid plants with a great yield of creamy citrus gassy chunky buds. Smokes thick with a great euphoric buzz.
The SD will give a bit of zip I suppose and the males could be useful….

Jay-Jay Genetics

Nice skullcap man.

Concerning those freebies you've got, the female is Caviar Lime a feminine line from Grounded genetics. I grew them out (7 plants out of 7) and they've got to be my favourite in the last couple of years. Great stable solid plants with a great yield of creamy citrus gassy chunky buds. Smokes thick with a great euphoric buzz.
thanks man, that's good listening from the Caviar Lime. I'm looking forward to it. Oh yes, the SD will be interesting. I still have pollen of the SD ibl, maybe it comes to use.

Sowahh 1 week flower

Attachments

• PXL_20230324_013149334.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230324_013149334.MP.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 91

jahshaka

Nice skullcap man.

Mate I just got into grounded genetics because of a buddy his plants his words the best hes ever grown. The Karma crosses will be out of this planet with those genetics. Good to hear others are seeing the same result.

awwc

Nice saw that karma has added a bunch of genetics to his vault. Honestly, it's a disease once you start you can't stop, for me I have at least 10 years of work in my vault ngl.

awwc

I think bluefizz x road dawg would be so killer. I made bluenana (inhouse) x roaddawg and it was ultra killer many ppl did runs with it and rebagged in and named it all kinds of crazy exotic names. Lost her in a raid, no TC backup because I got too comfortable but was planning to do it, all the people I was working with got clones from me as I was a half baked nursery at the time too.

I asked three people if they had it they all said no, I can't verify with one person and I think he has it and is still running it in spain but I think he is just renaming it and doesn't want to give it back and I cut him off last year, soooo yeah.... sometimes shit goes wrong af.

JustGrowing420

Are those the females you got in a pack of 12 seeds ? I think that's the first pictures I see of the Bx 2 other than the ones shown with the cross description. I like the look of those buds, how are the smells ?
Hi! Yeah that's the 4 I got from the pack I popped.
Lovely buds indeed, silver and swollen :biggrin:

Grown kinda shitty, too much N in stretch and then earlier fade than expected. Regardless I like what I see.

Smells hmmm.... I don't know how to describe, loud diesel, some more fuely and spicy, some more creamy. Some garlic in one of them, another one smelling very close to riri cut if you have tried it.
The best I could do hope it helps!

I cant describe the components of the aroma well but if I had to use one word to describe the quality, then it is addictive.

There is also this thread here with some more pics of bx2:

kro-magnon

Veteran
Oh Yeah this is a good day, I have finally been able to order a pack of Sowah to the Tude. They are not cheap but I'm happy to spend money on seeds of this quality and compared to many other breeders pricing it's not so expensive for the real work done by Karma on this line.
As soon as I get the seeds I'll pop a few but I won't have enough space to make the whole pack at once but no more waste of time, I want to smoke some Sour Diesel buds in 4 months. Wow wow I'm really excited about this pack of seeds
ps: there is an insane amount of freebees with my order, it became really stupid, I think they'll send me close to 10 individual seeds, a good % of them won't germ as it's too often the case with the modern freebees. Send less bullshit seeds and lower the prices of the good ones. Is there really some people who order because of the freebees today ? I know it has never been an argument for me except when there is some promo of the breeders I want but I'm not interested in a bunch of random genetics I won't grow most of the time.

Sowahh mid-week 3, 6 females. Took clones of each, would like to have at least 1 keeper. Quite the stretcher. Good healthy growth, with some minor wind burn from the fan/leaves rubbing. I have defoliated here and there but plan to go heavier this weekend and get rid of some weaker budsites.

Also kept 1 male that is still vegging. Plan to cross him with a dominion skunk and a polecat 91. Hoping for something awesome. Will probably put this off another month or so.

Attachments

• PXL_20230406_013045455.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230406_013045455.MP.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 73

Alpha.GanjaGuy

I tried searching and went back several pages hoping to find what I was after.. I was curious (and I can imagine it's been discussed ad nauseam but)..

Can I get a comparison between Sour D BX2 vs Sowahh vs NY Amsterdam Sour? I am after something closer to circa 2000 ny sour diesel.

So far I've read Sowahh is best for tasting/growing and Sour D BX2 is best for breeding but no real elaboration to that.

I appreciate any replies, peace

Latest posts

Latest posts