What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JLB F4 -The search for a super sativa!

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
UPDATE....

UPDATE....

These girls are extremely vigorous and are just beautiful.
Look at the difference in just 6 days.

picture.php

picture.php

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Nice healthy plants ODW. You have some adventure ahead of you, should be a fun trip with lots to learn along the way.
They should do great under two 600w lamps. What kind of soil mix are you using?

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
@ RandyCalifornia -
The girls are in a 60/40 mix of FFOF soil and Fox Farm Chunky Perlite.
They seem to love it so far. Im vegging them under 12 bulbs of T-5 light.

Heres a fresh batch of 20 Jamaican Lambs Bread F3's~
picture.php

X-Mas came early for me this year :thanks:

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
I have some of those same seeds and I want to plant them so bad. I'm waiting on some rich person who appreciates well grown sativas and lives in the tropics to invite me to grow them on his land and split them with him in exchange for a place to hang for a year. I want so bad to do them right.
That's the feeling now but could change as soon as I feel I have enough room to go for it and settle for 400w or try to do a light dep next summer.
Every time I look at JGL's plants though I just want to put the seeds to earth.

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
hope this info isn't too redundant...

hope this info isn't too redundant...

Last edited:

thejact55

Haha I was all hyped up when I saw this thread. Then as I read I noticed the dates. I figured the last comment would be somebody asking what happened here, but to my surprise a picture. Glad you shared even if later on.
Please fill us in on flower times, smells ect.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
nice pics ODW now we want more!
did you succeed in your f5 project?

I did make F4's. Havent done the F5's yet. In due time. I will continue to preserve these before the seeds expire and wont germinate.

I was able to bless a good friend and ICMag member #Dansbuds, who recently passed from Cancer, via the Lambsbread F4's.
For ANY donation amount, given directly to #Dansbuds PayPal, I sent out 35 packs of JLB f4's. I didn't see a penny, but paid for packaging and shipping. I thought the JLB F4's were a perfect plant to use to bless my friend and his family, as well as other growers around the world. 8 JLBf4's for a $10 donation to my friend? Thats a blessing if I ever seen one.
Some were generous and gave $60. Others $200.
But mostly were $50 donations.

#Dansbuds was still present when he seen all the support coming in from everybody and was uplifted in a very special way, spiritually speaking. God bless the JLB and God bless the preservationists who saved such special genetics. :tiphat:

*Disclaimer* - I don't want anyone thinking that I would sell these or profit off these in any way. I will never sell them. I will only give them out for free under strict guidelines or to help a person in an emergency situation, like passing away from cancer.
My intention is purely preservation. Thank you again to all who paved the road before me. You can rest assure your guidelines for this strain are respected, and followed.