What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cream Caramel F1 Fast Version®

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Cheers my friend!

Nice one, I think you'll be happy with the F1 Fast Version strains if you try them. When do you usually harvest at your lat? Mid/late September?

Let me know about it and in the meanwhile I have all you need to know about the F1 Fast Version concept, check it out:

View Image

View Image

View Image

We'll keep in touch, sweet smokes! :tiphat:

tommy

i harvest at differnt times bc i never did alot of research before would just buy strains with cool names( i know dumbass move and it cost me out the ass) ended up with bud rot 9 out 10 times..but now im looking to harvest all plants by end of sept from here on out..thanks for the info there..i got the green posion and cream carmeal FV to try next year and see what happens

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I just popped a Sweet Cheese fast version, and Cream Caramel fast version. Can't wait to see what they are like. They are gonna be in a sealed room with co2. Hoping I get a 7 week pheno outta one of them. Doing a perpetual, that would make for harvests every 25 days!!!!!!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Here's the Cream Caramel fast version. Just over 5 weeks in flower.
picture.php

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers DTOG!

The plant looks very nice and the pic is awesome ;)

Thanks for sharing. Keep us updated and sweet smokes!

tommy

warpese

Veteran
how many weeks indoor? from seeds to cut? thanks

this question is meaningless, it is a photoperiodic plant. you can decide how many weeks from seed to harvest

SS says 7 weeks of flowering, considering that a plant takes about 3 weeks to reach sexual maturity, you could theoretically complete a cultivation in 10 weeks from seed to harvest.

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
this question is meaningless, it is a photoperiodic plant. you can decide how many weeks from seed to harvest

SS says 7 weeks of flowering, considering that a plant takes about 3 weeks to reach sexual maturity, you could theoretically complete a cultivation in 10 weeks from seed to harvest.

Exactly. Thanks warpese :tiphat:

tommy

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
It is not an autoflowering plant. It is a plant with flowering something
shorter than the orginal version that is here https://www.iwannagrowshop.com/sweet-seeds-semillas-feminizadas/cream-caramel.html

Sweet Seeds says that we can do the same with the Fast
Version that with the normal feminized. Up to 800 grams,
but it is not autoflowering.

regards

Yep, everything you can do with any photoperiod-dependent plant, including selecting/keeping mothers and growing from clones.

The only difference is that the flowering stage is 1 to 2 weeks faster when compared to the original version of Cream Caramel®.

If you make selection, from 10 seeds/plants you can get 1 or 2 plants that are really very fast, while equally productive, aromatic and resinous.

:tiphat:

tommy