Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Collecting and research...

Thread Title Search
Collecting and research... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-12-2011, 02:05 PM #11
Critter
Think for yourself, question authority

Critter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud of
Thanks for the heads up Chimera, Hope you have a great journey!
Critter is offline Quote

Old 09-12-2011, 02:32 PM #12
paladin420
FACILITATOR

paladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant future
Darn now we can't start a thread 'wheres Chimera'.....stay safe...pal

Old 09-12-2011, 08:31 PM #13
growhi

growhi is an unknown quantity at this point
good luck chim all the best , i have 3 packs of your ultimix to keep me busy :P
growhi is offline Quote

Old 09-15-2011, 08:02 AM #14
Diddley Squat

Hey Chimera,

My HMxBB "mexican midgets" F2's had a 50/50 male/fem ratio; of the two males that I kept, one had no apparent BB traits, and two of the five fems are definately from the mex side. That means that my two HMxBB females has now given me BB leaning F2's, mex leaning F3's, and female seed plants of everything in between. This cross has been a pheno hunting dream for me, and you were right...the wild side did come out in the F2's. And if the mex leaning f2's don't go through the roof in flowering (only one week in) I can safely say that I have the indoors HMxBB. Thank god for those two "throwbacks" that I was blessed with!

Mental Floss is up next year and shanti's SSH & Nordle can stay in the fridge until...whenever!

Enjoy your travels.

Resprectfully yours,

diddley/fishy

Old 09-15-2011, 12:54 PM #15
Mr. Lovebuzzed

Mr. Lovebuzzed will become famous soon enoughMr. Lovebuzzed will become famous soon enough
good luck! chimera
Mr. Lovebuzzed is offline Quote

Old 09-15-2011, 06:26 PM #16
MadBuddhaAbuser
Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys

MadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of light
hope you find some gems for the collection!

stay safe.
Best of luck to you friend. Hopefully there will come a day when we need not fear being arrested for growing cannabis.

RON PAUL 2012!! The ONLY candidate who will allow med. marijuana to continue.

To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. – Thomas Jefferson

There are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by the gradual and silent encroachment of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpation. – James Madison

When the government fears the people, it is liberty. When the people fear the government, it is tyranny. – Thomas Paine
MadBuddhaAbuser is offline Quote

Old 09-17-2011, 11:25 PM #17
Goldenseed

Goldenseed will become famous soon enoughGoldenseed will become famous soon enough
I wish you the best of luck in finding a few gems and some mad fun on your travel...GS

Old 09-19-2011, 12:48 PM #18
Chimera
Genetic Resource Management

Chimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond repute
Travels are great... always interesting people, places, and plants!

I have some great pics to show you when I get to a computer on which I can upload photos.

Tom Hill and Cannacopia were kind enough to donate some of their products to be grown along side some of my hybrids, to the tune of some 4500 seeds in total.... some 3-4 tons for solely for hashish production.

I can't wait to show you the pure Deep Chunk, X18, GFxBB, MF, RKSxDC, Deep Chunkolate and Chunky cheese (among others) grown under intense north African sun, All fed with a drip irragation system and spanish nutrients daily.. certainly something very very seldom seen in the area, if not non-exitant.

I think it will be something impressive for everyone... it was a pleasure for me to see and I have seen a few jungles in my time... I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Be well all, and thanks for the kind words!
-Chimera

15 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-19-2011, 05:27 PM #19
chidoctor

chidoctor will become famous soon enoughchidoctor will become famous soon enough
hey Chimera sounds like an excellent adventure you are on! i have a few questions for you about this grow. how much difference in the smoked buds will it be compared to your indoor grow you think? i am aware that outdoor will alter the look,smell, and smoke but do you think it will be an improvement? hate to ask but how big are they going to get 7-10 feet? i commend you and all those who are helping you in such a large scale, it must be very daunting! will you be trying out new crosses you made or just working with what you mentioned? i am a huge fan of yours and wish i still had access to some of your older lines, i truly loved your northernlight strains! BTW i think a pheno of your MENTALFOSS
is making the rounds with the bikers in my area. the story from what i gathered is that a certain biker
(bob)got it off some master hydro grower up in B.C. the biker claims that this pheno of FLOSS generates 2.5 grams per watt, and that you personally have knowledge of said clone. he could be blowing smoke out of his ass for all i know but he sure wont let this clone out for no one at all!!!! one night i even joking around said i give hime some good $ for it but i was shot down quick, he said he couldnt due to promise he made with the crew that gave it to him. when i smoke his FLOSS its like drinking MINUTEMAID fruit punch, thats what lingers in my mouth and on my lips. KUDOS to you on the parent combo you did to get the FLOSS! hope your outdoor goes to harvest with no police/ripper/mold issues, cant wait to see the pix

Old 09-19-2011, 05:53 PM #20
lost in a sea
Lifer

lost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant future
sounds like some candy for the brain!

3-4 tons of bud for hash!

cant wait to see those pics,,, what spanish nutrients did you use man?

lost in a sea is offline Quote