Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Collecting and research...

Thread Title Search
Collecting and research... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-12-2011, 02:08 AM #1
Chimera
Genetic Resource Management

Chimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond repute
Collecting and research...

Guys and gals,

I am travelling without a computer access and will not be able to respond to pm's for the next few weeks.. if you do not get a response don't thnk you are being ignored.

I'll get back to you when I have more consistent internet access.

Interesting times in the near future, and I will certainly will have some exciting things to show you when I get back.

Hope you all are having a great season,
-Chimera

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2011, 02:13 AM #2
gdtrfb
have you seen my lighter?

gdtrfb is just really nicegdtrfb is just really nicegdtrfb is just really nicegdtrfb is just really nicegdtrfb is just really nicegdtrfb is just really nicegdtrfb is just really nicegdtrfb is just really nicegdtrfb is just really nicegdtrfb is just really nice
best of luck, and good hunting.
gdtrfb is offline Quote

Old 09-12-2011, 02:15 AM #3
greenmatter

would love to see some pics from that hunting trip

Old 09-12-2011, 04:46 AM #4
mayan
Atavist

mayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud ofmayan has much to be proud of
Best of luck on your travels and R&D!
mayan is offline Quote

Old 09-12-2011, 05:05 AM #5
nukklehead

nukklehead is just really nicenukklehead is just really nicenukklehead is just really nicenukklehead is just really nicenukklehead is just really nicenukklehead is just really nicenukklehead is just really nicenukklehead is just really nice
dont know how you can make em better chimera but hey...

stay safe and gods speed
nukklehead is offline Quote

Old 09-12-2011, 05:47 AM #6
NorcalBob

NorcalBob is just really niceNorcalBob is just really niceNorcalBob is just really niceNorcalBob is just really niceNorcalBob is just really niceNorcalBob is just really niceNorcalBob is just really niceNorcalBob is just really niceNorcalBob is just really niceNorcalBob is just really niceNorcalBob is just really nice
Wish I was trailblazin with ya, have a fantastic trip~ Bring us back some goodies, not just a stinkin T-shirt!

Old 09-12-2011, 07:25 AM #7
habeeb
follow your heart

habeeb has disabled reputation
where is he going?

have fun man
habeeb is offline Quote

Old 09-12-2011, 10:44 AM #8
Scottish Research

Scottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud of
Awesome news! Stay safe.

"The problem with know it all's, is that they don't know, what they don't know." R.Fortune

"Deflect & Redirect. Attack preemptively, if trouble is coming your way." from Goldman Sachs, SOP
Scottish Research is offline Quote

Old 09-12-2011, 10:46 AM #9
GDK
High Class Grass

GDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to beholdGDK is a splendid one to behold
Safe travels and good times!

Stay Safe
Historically if my chicks weren't into this, they'd get pushed out of moving vehicle.....we could be having a full on conversation, and if I detected that the rear-end were an exit only....they'd be left hitchhiking before the next exit. Life's too short not to tap that ass! Get with the program...and let me get some mud on my helmet!!!!!!!!!!
GDK is offline Quote

Old 09-12-2011, 11:29 AM #10
stone_edd

stone_edd has a spectacular aura aboutstone_edd has a spectacular aura aboutstone_edd has a spectacular aura aboutstone_edd has a spectacular aura about
Have a good trip and hope you find some Gems.

E
stone_edd is offline Quote