What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem D clone and 9000 watts

turbolaser4528

Veteran
Someone knows what they're doing! tehe :)

Canna nutes + Canna Coco = beautiful green plants every time, im interested to see if boost is worth it as well, gets pricey.

Grow on brotha's !!:ying:

HawaiinRock

you know what i found to be true....never air cool more than 2 lights in one duct run. if you try to cool lights 3 and 4 with the exhaust of 1 and 2, it only creates higher temps...you're cooling with exhaust. i split mine up and bought a y pipe and put it by the fan. i then changed it so i pulled air through no more than 2 1000's at a time. much cooler. before, when i touched hood 1, it was cool. hood 2, a little warmer, and by the time the 3rd came, it was hot. now they are all cooled more efectively and my room stays so much cooler. i found that 3 1000's was too much. when i put my hand under each bulb, you could feel the heat go up with each one, becasue there was no cool air going past the 2nd and third lights.... i suppose that's why sometimes you see pictures of a central exhaust fan on a ceinling, and an octopus system feeding to each light individually, giving each light fixture an open exhaust port to cool more effectively and equivallently to the others

G

guest121295

AppleFarmer, great thread, I just read through the whole thing trying to really grab the coco thing by the shorthairs.So far I've been running coco for about 9 months and it's been a fantastically simple way to grow great plants, I just keep pouring through all the great info here and there you have it.I've just been running a regular GH regimen with a koolbloom supplement and loads of cal-mag and a dash of silicone.I havn't seen a crummy plant in 9 months.:) Like you said earlier, it's all about great info and great plants, hell I never heard of coco croutons until the last hour, you can be sure that I will be trying some soon.This is my chem D cut around 30 days in 1 gal coco pots.It's very interesting to see similar plants with diff conditions and how people adapt, very informative...
picture.php

bobblehead

Veteran
Great thread indeed... However the ChemD doesn't really look like my ChemD... and I'm supposed to have THE cut. EDIT:I just read about your P/K issue... That's probably the difference.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
cats go mad for chem d man, and rightly so!! you got shed loads of it bro $$$$..wish you all the best..grown lovely and flushed out right,hmmmm!! respect

carson

Are you feeding all rooms the same nutrient schedule? Basically just 10 ml a+b per gallon and how many around 10 ml per gallon of cannazym? You don't increase or decrease the a+b at any point, before flushing at least?

Thanks, inspiring show

H

highvolt

one of the best looking threads here on icm simply fantastic applefarmer well impressive...

E

ekomsi

What happened to this beautiful thread? Where you at applefarmer? Lets see this clone factory warehouse lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts