What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

panama red 1974

S

sativagrower87

jahgreenlabel :respect:
montehierba, is that manga rosa from Luiz?
best vibes :rasta:

montehierba

mr

mr

sativagrower87,
Timoteo to be more specific uncle of mine originally from Colombia moved to Rasta Rica back in the day and kept his garden going all these years but he did not know shit about killing males.On a visit to his mountain in Talamanca when he found out i did my thing he rushed to show me his proud garden and share seeds with me some Santa Marta Gold or SMG and my mango rosa or MR.
SMG gets too large even in two gallons not so much the MR mid size earlier strain.:tiphat:

bigherb

Veteran
Amazin

That looks like some pure sativa

Im curious to know about her taste/aromas id love to hear a smoke report when possible .

IM sure this anint your first time growing her out soo you'd know best, but from my window i let her go abit longer 119 days damn another 2 weeks cant hurt

much respect

1luvbigherb

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
i was stationed at fort davis in the canal zone from '74-'76. we used to go out to a place called cow shit valley during the rainy season to pick shrooms and its also where i began my love affair with MJ. while i agree that your plant looks amazing it looks nothing like the red that i smoked for 2 years. that stuff was blondish with redish orange hairs. now i'm sure that there was more than 1 strain of red in panama at that time- i just never came across it

freaks

aye ! aye ! aye ! quelle beauté !!!

tu me fait bavé avec tes génétiques !!!
Oh jah ! c'est pas cool pour nous pauvres mortel de nous montrer ça !

bon , je vais me pendre avec une corde de chanvre!!!!

Nan , sérieusement respect bro ! tes cultures sont toujours nikel ! y a rien a dire , juste a admirer le boulot et te dire BRAVO !

A+

engels

Hola, jahgreenlabel:tiphat:
happy harvest!
this plant looks crazy. original sativa , those thin leafs amazing buds a lot resin
:yummy:
wish someday i'll have a chance to grow it
please tell about the smell what it's kinda like?