What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000 WATT COCO TENT

T

theJointedOne

agreeed im glad i saw this, simple setup that works freaking awesome!! greeat jobbro

CannabisTHC

Looking good never saw this thread, coco forum sure does hide threads lol.

They seem to love the two waterings a day. Those pics are damn good too, maybe you should give me a lesson lol. Peace mang.

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
also diggin the tread mountain. i just got a 4x4 silver edition hut last week and my 1000w should arrive 2morrow. i aspire to have mine as packed as that:bow:

Mountain High

Veteran
DAY 52

DAY 52

Micro was cut out, so now the ladies will get Bloom only for a bit. Some of the larger buds have already started to fade, it only takes a day or two to see the lack of nitrogen without the Micro.

Here are the NEW PICS...:biggrin:

Mountain High

Veteran
Nah Schrews, I have some Original Diesel vegging for the next round. Thinking about using this tent as a veg tent and making a new tent from panda film and running 2 or 3 1000's and do bigger bushes. Maybe a perpetual schedule where i can harvest one light every 25 days with these 75 day strains.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Nah Schrews, I have some Original Diesel vegging for the next round. Thinking about using this tent as a veg tent and making a new tent from panda film and running 2 or 3 1000's and do bigger bushes. Maybe a perpetual schedule where i can harvest one light every 25 days with these 75 day strains.

sweet sounds like a fuckin good plan! i just obtained the real Sour Diesel (original diesel?) cut from years back, i think she is supposed to be pulled at 10+ weeks but the extra yield is worth it

smoking some early harvest right now, she sure is nice... after smoking other ppl's OG's all month its nice to have some homegrown Sour finally

if you can dial in a 3 tables the way you did 1, you will be pulling 2lbs per month easy, having a veg room is crucial but it sounds like you are getting that handled.

i'm struggling to fill up my stadium in a couple weeks, i have 80 sours on 24/0 in my veg room right now but they arent big enough (got cold for a little while, but solved that...) so i will probably need to veg them in the stadium for a couple weeks before flipping them. my point is make sure you get the veg cycle figured out if you want to go perpetual, it is crucial.

wow that sour is nice i need to stop now. peace :wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
congrats man your grow look very nice , many beautifull big nuggets with special trik's production upstairs sure promise really sweetest

D

Durdy

Absolutely inspiring man! hope mine goes as well :) it's a similar set up, about two weeks out from 12/12.

Latest posts

Latest posts