What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6k Medical Grow Coco (Multi Strain Perpetual)

Tokesome

Yes they are but the AirPots are not in yet where I get them from so I have to wait till then.

Tease those roots apart a bit when you do though mate eh? They must be quite root bound by now, have you had a look lately?

If you`re going to have to wait for a while I`d seriously consider getting a standard plant pot one size up and give them roots a break.

How long have the older ones been in the pots?

Cheers, Toke :)

S

Silky Johnson

Toke, yeah the roots are coming out of the bottom. They should be fine for right now im just feeding them more because they are drying out way to quick. I should be fine for the next couple of days. No worries. Im going to pick up 48 2Gallon pots to put all 32 plants I have going. Im tying those other ones down to open them up better. They were never topped or trimmed so it was a cluster fuck when I got them. Ill give them about another week before I throw them in the room. I also noticed when I got the new clones, the dick who sold them to me, never treated them for fungus gnats only mites. So im going to rid those before I throw them in. Im just glad they weren't mites!

S

Silky Johnson

I tied them down yesterday and I hit them with some Azamax to battle to Gnats. Here are some quick shots of the Hindu Kush. I should be transplanting them into some Air-Pots here this week. Ive just also added some Great White to the mix:tiphat:

S

Silky Johnson

The Afgani BS I obtained has sprouted in just 3 days of coco. The other is still in hiding for now. Im more excited for the Afgani to grow out. A friend found both of them in bags they bought at Unified a few weeks back. Im not too big on their "O-Gizzle" but I do really like this Afgani they had. We'll see how it goes from here.

Tokesome

I tied them down yesterday and I hit them with some Azamax to battle to Gnats. Here are some quick shots of the Hindu Kush. I should be transplanting them into some Air-Pots here this week. Ive just also added some Great White to the mix:tiphat:

Yeah tie those bitches down mate, they`re looking good and healthy!

Cheers, Toke :)

S

Silky Johnson

Update

Update

So the Hindu Kush I picked up for my room had fungus gnats and mites. I caught it soon enough and the guy was nice enough to exchange my money. So I made my way up to LA to pick up some clones to turn into moms. The taller plant in the Air Pot is Valley Bubba and the smaller one is DJ Shorts Flo and the red cup is a Afgani bag seed. I also picked up some Poison OG im going to throw in my room. They are still small like 3inches but I need to flower them now, since im behind due to the sick HK. Ill throw some more picks of the Tahoe i have going. I gave them too much Bushmaster which made the leafs curl. Theyre not fried but Im not too sure on bushmaster so far. Im not going to add it to the Poison but ill keep experimenting with it here and there. Ill throw some new pics of the room up here soon.

S

Silky Johnson

Ok here are the rest of the pics and the ladies that im introducing to the room. As for the Tahoe OG, you can see that the leafs are curling due to the Bushmaster. I went a little heavy......
Im in week 2 of 12/12 with them I Just gave the TOG their first feeding of Hammer Head which Ill be adding into their feeding schedule. They are also into their new AirPots which im pretty sure they are very happy now! Everything the same so far, the room has been staying around 78-80 degrees with a RH of 62%.

And here are the new ladies Poison OG. And a group shot:)