What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Kush, crazy monkey style

Status
Not open for further replies.

U4EA

Some Purple Kush @ 52 days.

Not just any Purple Kush, though. This specimen was grown using the crazy monkey style.

:monkeyeat:monkeyeat:monkeyeat:monkeyeat

U4EA

Sorry, I can assume too much sometimes.

So you want more details on the crazy monkey style?

It all begins with using coco, indoors...

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
I'm good with just the pics actually. Sane monkeys have been known to eat their own shit, Can't imagine what a CRAZY MONKEY does! LMAO I'm sure I'm better off not knowing.hahaha

U4EA

I did a thread on it earlier under a different username in the GD&E subforum.

Sorry if you missed out.

U4EA

Thanks.

Here's a day 55 lower (no, really) nug that I accidentally (no, really) ripped off while tugging on a stubborn fan leaf. Of course I had to give the Testarossa a try.

Didn't think I needed to label which one is "before" and which one is "after". :comfort:

U4EA

Yet another clear sign of a crazy monkey: drying bud on a ballast, overnight.

Lost most of the water, sitting on a piece of card sheet on top of a 1000w digital ballast...

Y

YosemiteSam

not bad for a crazy monkey. i thought those things weren't suppose to yield well.

krahnic

hey man ive been noticing the cross grid with pvc and string/rope. is that just a way to help those nice tops stay towering or wats up with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.