What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

> Doubleruder II X Royal Dane <> 250W HPS <> Soil <

UnNatuReal

Hey, thanks for offerings. Actually I have so many projects for choose to next, that it is hard to decide already, but I'm always open for new ideas :D

Anyway, I think I take a little break indoors after finished these plants, but how long, that I don't know.

--- -- -

3.4-9.4.2010: -

10.4.2010: Given some bloom nutes again after a little break.

11.4.2010:
picture.php

Can you find hidden beer can? :D

UnNatuReal

12.4-18.4.2010: Plants have started to look that they are going to finish slowly..

19.4.2010: I start to give ripen nutes now, grow has already taken longer than I thought, but I'm also getting better yield than I expected.

Trichs look still quite clear (I have cheap 30x21mm loop, not showing well, but better than nothing), but maybe trichs get more milky while ripening process..

Last pics before starting to give ripen nutes (2% phosphore, 3% potassium, 2,5% magnesium and 2% sulphur made of cleaned mineral salts by what reads on bottle). Probably I also flush a bit at the end.:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

UnNatuReal

Hi ThcInfuced,

Yes, fluffiness of buds is known trait of Royal Dane. At beginning I thought that buds are usually more fluffy outdoors than indoors, but then I have read comments about Royal Dane also grown indoors like oat. So, I am actually quite happy with structure :)

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
hell it looks good....RD has potential.......!!
i have more than 500 RD seeds....may i will plant some in the corn to find a good dad.....how long are they flowering know???

UnNatuReal

hell it looks good....RD has potential.......!!
i have more than 500 RD seeds....may i will plant some in the corn to find a good dad.....how long are they flowering know???

Seems to be exactly nine weeks after changed light cycle 12/12.

Before that I gave 12 days of 18/6 for testing flowering traits, but plants started to stretch crazily.. so I switched to 12/12. And there were about one month period at beginning on 24 hours of lights.

Royal Dane feels very interesting indeed. I don't know how stable it is or is there much differences on it from different sources, but certainly something worth of keeping alive in form and another.

By myself I think I test next generation of these what have Doubleruder II mixed on it (at least on male I think) at some spot next summer :)

UnNatuReal

Holy fuck man!!!
:respect:

Pm me at some point.
Hello Siberian :)

Thanks again for making this project to happen :) Much respect to you for that and I'm very happy also with contacts by you to local growers where I live now. Yeah, sure, if I would not made first generations of Doubleruder, then this all would not exists, but cool it does.

UnNatuReal

picture.php

Just a quick update for everyone to know all is well.

I'll do better update later when I have time with some analysis of grow and genetics + some pics of dry buds.

Btw, I got almost 1g/1W of dry roughly trimmed bud..! Well, I probably leave more stems to buds than people usually does, but thats the way I like and discard stems later while using. There is few seeds on buds too, but I only pollinated a little at beginning of flowering.