What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

intervienal yellowing

The Doc.

I just revegged an unkown indica strain, it's doing great, exept for some yellowing in between the veins. It's in fox farm Ocean forest and was just repotted a week ago...... the leaves are not curlling, and it's not doing anything else, what could it be??

G

I dont know

I dont know

Are you sure it's an unhealthy yellow? The veins on my leaves are quite yellowish/greenish looking

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ocean Forest is a little heavy if you didn't add lots of perlite to the mix from the start. I used to experience the same exact troubles with the same mix...

Increase air flow over the plants.

Let the plants dry out until just before they MUST HAVE water.

When you water, make sure that several cups of water run through the bottom of the pot before considering that pot watered. This organic mix needs to be mildly leeched every time you water for optimum results, especially if you're using OF without added perlite.

The Doc.

yes, It's deffinatly unhealthy yellow, It just started doing it, and I've been growing this plant since december....I mixed about 30% perlite in with the ocean forest, but it does take a while to dry out. I've got some micro-blast mixed up with a little EJ grow, just wanted to see what you guys thought first.

Latest posts

Latest posts