Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Organic Soil > flowering organic soil

Thread Title Search
flowering organic soil Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-14-2019, 08:51 PM #11
'Boogieman'

'Boogieman' is a splendid one to behold'Boogieman' is a splendid one to behold'Boogieman' is a splendid one to behold'Boogieman' is a splendid one to behold'Boogieman' is a splendid one to behold'Boogieman' is a splendid one to behold'Boogieman' is a splendid one to behold'Boogieman' is a splendid one to behold'Boogieman' is a splendid one to behold'Boogieman' is a splendid one to behold'Boogieman' is a splendid one to behold
I use fish bone meal and crab shell meal at 1/2 cup per cubic ft. I also top dress espoma chicken manure right before bloom and use kelp. I also like bioag TM-7 in bloom up to flush.
'Boogieman' is offline Quote

Old 01-14-2019, 09:07 PM #12
budsicles

budsicles has a spectacular aura aboutbudsicles has a spectacular aura aboutbudsicles has a spectacular aura about
Here's an easy recipe for lazy people...

1).....Use a good bagged 'soil' like Bushdoctor Coco Loco

2).....Top dress with Espoma Garden Tone and worm castings every 2-3 weeks.

That's all. It won't yield as much as aeroponics with soluble nutrients...but it will give you good quality with minimum effort.

Cannabis growers like to over complicate things.
budsicles is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-17-2019, 11:27 PM #13
moses wellfleet

moses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost in a SOG View Post
How complicated do you want to get?

You can find this info in stickies here on ic and places like KIS organics or buildasoil etc

Simplest stuff..Blood.. bone.. kelp.. dolomitic lime/oyster shell flower.. add less N than PK and make sure your pH is safely in range after you have cooked the soil but seriously im not repeating the whole list.. for simple check the organics for beginners and more complicated search for Dank frank's posts around here.
Read Dank Frankís posts, best advice. You wonít look back!
moses wellfleet is online now Quote

Old 01-18-2019, 08:13 PM #14
KIS

KIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the roughKIS is a jewel in the rough
In my opinion, most people are massively overapplying P. Recent trial I saw showed that 4-1-1 was what they found to be optimal for cannabis. Hope that is useful. I tend to want to run K a bit higher than that but agree on the P. Water stress leads to a need for high K, which is common in most grows.
KIS is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-18-2019, 10:25 PM #15
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
Meta analysis of studies done over a period of years in Israel showed 4-6-5 to be the optimum for cannabis, as an all in one. I think saying people are massively over applying something is a bit too far reaching without knowing the media they are growing in. People here saying regular soil should have everything you need, then we must grow completely different grades of cannabis.

dank.Frank
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
dank.frank is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-18-2019, 10:38 PM #16
mexweed

mexweed has a spectacular aura aboutmexweed has a spectacular aura aboutmexweed has a spectacular aura aboutmexweed has a spectacular aura about
I use a lot of buffaloam stuff

their loam grown soil, with down to earth organics bio live mixed in 3 tbsp/gallon

flowering schedule is

week 1 plain water

week 2 top dress ewc 1 tbsp/gallon, buffaloam soil alive 2 tbsp/gallon, with dirt md fulvic/humic added to water

week 3 aerate ewc and buffaloam loose tea 2 tbsp/gallon each, mammoth p microbes and advanced nutrients mother earth added after brewing

week 4 soil alive top dress 3 tbsp/gallon, mammoth p and mother earth added to water

week 5 loose tea 4 tbsp/gallon and dirt md aerated, with mammoth p and mother earth after brewing

week 6 plain water with mammoth p

7,8,9 flush, same for 8 weekers they get taken at 59 days, 10 weekers get mother earth and mammoth p at week 6, same for week 7 and 8 if they have to go 11 or 12 but also with soil alive 2 tbsp/gallon at week 6 and dirt md at week 8, 11 weekers go at 80 days on a 12 week schedule just like 8 weekers are on the 9 week schedule

dirt md 5ml/gallon, mother earth 10ml/gallon, mammoth p almost a full tsp/gallon I leave a little edge at the top of the scoop

Last edited by mexweed; 01-19-2019 at 04:35 AM..
mexweed is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-08-2019, 10:51 PM #17
stewart169

stewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIS View Post
In my opinion, most people are massively overapplying P. Recent trial I saw showed that 4-1-1 was what they found to be optimal for cannabis. Hope that is useful. I tend to want to run K a bit higher than that but agree on the P. Water stress leads to a need for high K, which is common in most grows.
Was that a trial you witnessed or is there public information on it?
Veg? Flower? Or whole grow?
stewart169 is offline Quote

Old 02-09-2019, 01:41 AM #18
stewart169

stewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post
Meta analysis of studies done over a period of years in Israel showed 4-6-5 to be the optimum for cannabis, as an all in one. I think saying people are massively over applying something is a bit too far reaching without knowing the media they are growing in. People here saying regular soil should have everything you need, then we must grow completely different grades of cannabis.

dank.Frank
Hey man, is there some reading on that subject?? Iíve heard that Israel is huge in growing and the science involved. Something about wanting to be massive exporters for legal markets including the US. Iím sure they have their shit together if thatís what they are angling for. Iím going to see if I can find more.
stewart169 is offline Quote

Old 02-09-2019, 02:40 AM #19
h.h.

h.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of light
I don't think anybody here uses regular soil.

Quote:
itís mighty sad when average health has declined to the point that people become fatally ill from exposure to a little animal shit.
Solomon, Steve; Reinheimer, Erica (2012-12-04). The Intelligent Gardener: Growing Nutrient Dense Food (p. 271). New Society Publishers. Kindle Edition.
h.h. is online now Quote