Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Tom Hill Haze

Thread Title Search
Tom Hill Haze Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-17-2019, 11:43 AM #151
Thcvhunter

Thcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by HazeOil View Post
Tom hill haze op
used 2 males and 7 females
View Image
Oh, hello
Thcvhunter is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-17-2019, 11:17 PM #152
Hashmasta-Kut
honey oil addict

Hashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMac View Post
well did not sex yet... 2 years ago.... from 10 seeds 7 males 1 girl... but i wanted boy's... so i did all to get boy's... more N lot's of red light etc...
M.
So then, less nitrogen(lighter feeding) and less red wave light spectrum leans more towards females? I heard dry soil also may give more females.

I have heard you get a lot of males with the tom hill haze, but i want more girls than boys as I have only a few seeds. I certainly want a male or two though.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-18-2019, 06:39 PM #153
MAHA KALA

MAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud of
original haze from Tom Hill makes top hybrids. mextasy

19 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-28-2019, 12:29 PM #154
Palindrome
King of Schwag

Palindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond repute
Drying some THH x C99 x C99 (Wallyduck)

Interresting aroma, started out pineappel(ish) with lemon notes, midt flower, but have changed a lot towards the end.

Choped at day 72, with a strong citrus/lemon aroma. With classic sour haze notes, I was hardly able to detect any sweet fruity aromas after week 8.

Clear C99 bud structure

Looking forward to set is on fire!

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-28-2019, 05:33 PM #155
Betterhaff

Betterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond repute
Was the total cross from Wally or the C99? Thanks.

Nice looking, hope it works as good as it looks.
Betterhaff is offline Quote

Old 01-28-2019, 05:59 PM #156
Palindrome
King of Schwag

Palindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betterhaff View Post
Was the total cross from Wally or the C99? Thanks.

Nice looking, hope it works as good as it looks.
Wally crossed the THH with his C99 male, and back crossed it again with C99 to shorthen the flowering further.
It's some old seeds, the sprouting rate was low. Only got the one female, but still got maybe 10-15 of the old seeds left and saved the two males.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-08-2019, 12:56 PM #157
MadMac

MadMac has much to be proud ofMadMac has much to be proud ofMadMac has much to be proud ofMadMac has much to be proud ofMadMac has much to be proud ofMadMac has much to be proud ofMadMac has much to be proud ofMadMac has much to be proud ofMadMac has much to be proud ofMadMac has much to be proud ofMadMac has much to be proud of
MadMac has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Thumbs up 24 Tom Hill Haze...

hello,
24 THH will having sex soon...

M.
MadMac is offline Quote

15 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-08-2019, 05:12 PM #158
3rd-3yed

3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light
Nice to see another seed increase of the line
3rd-3yed is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2019, 02:04 AM #159
the_niņo

the_niņo is just really nicethe_niņo is just really nicethe_niņo is just really nicethe_niņo is just really nicethe_niņo is just really nicethe_niņo is just really nicethe_niņo is just really nicethe_niņo is just really nicethe_niņo is just really nicethe_niņo is just really nicethe_niņo is just really nice
some mextasy's at 28 daze... 4 different girls.... really excited for these to grow out... some early funky sexy smells coming together already...

the_niņo is online now Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2019, 02:54 AM #160
Limeygreen

Limeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to all
Some Mextasy's, just finished 8 weeks at these pictures.

10 members found this post helpful.