Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Original Glue > Gorilla Bubble

Thread Title Search
Gorilla Bubble Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-16-2019, 05:25 PM #7271
TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot has a spectacular aura aboutTheMoneyShot has a spectacular aura aboutTheMoneyShot has a spectacular aura aboutTheMoneyShot has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for posting that pic AKSS.....any chance you're the one out near Springfield with my Underdawg cut? Dan told me he gave it to someone out there back in 2015 and they converted their whole show over to it. That was #3, i can still get my hands on #5 but not my "deserted island" strain (#3)
TheMoneyShot is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-16-2019, 06:01 PM #7272
Akss

Akss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to allAkss is a name known to all
No prob money.. and no ive never got anything from dan ive never asked for anything from anyone on the boards. Not that i wouldnt love to have some of it but no cant help ya there.
Akss is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2019, 08:24 PM #7273
Gaslit

Gaslit will become famous soon enoughGaslit will become famous soon enough
https://youtu.be/dyQJH615KwA
Gaslit is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2019, 09:01 PM #7274
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Tonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivor

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD
Tonygreen is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2019, 09:17 PM #7275
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
This site is more than a little frustrating for me. I usually navigate around the internet pretty well. i made my album public, did not see an option for gallery. Joe sent me a message and it doesn't give me an option to reply...ay yi yi.
its because you don't have 50 posts, all your account functions are not active yet.

seeming as you are around for 3 years ill upgrade you without the need to turbo post.

Last edited by gaiusmarius; 01-17-2019 at 12:21 AM..
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-16-2019, 10:01 PM #7276
TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot has a spectacular aura aboutTheMoneyShot has a spectacular aura aboutTheMoneyShot has a spectacular aura aboutTheMoneyShot has a spectacular aura about
thank you, appreciate it
TheMoneyShot is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2019, 11:06 PM #7277
oti$

oti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant future
I bet you could find some nice fast flowering plants in those ss×sb if they are frome silver skunk. Med man was a kook, but I popped a pack of silver skunk freebies and found some really fast flowering plants that smelled like blueberry muffins. I had one that was finished in 40 days...like swollen, nice dense buds, good smoke finished...it was looking done at 35, but I didn't believe anything could finish so fast. I know that sour bubble has some phenos that also finish fast and some soured up blueberry muffin weed sounds like it could be nice. If it finishes anywhere near 40-45...even 50 days, it could be a cash coppers dream. You could get a couple extra flower cycles a year in with something like that. Do you recall what kind of flower time you had on your silver skunk Tony?
oti$ is offline Quote

Old 01-17-2019, 04:25 AM #7278
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Tonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivor
The grow log should still be up.

2 girls. A taller one and a shorter one that finished around 8. Blueberry muffin smell. If you ran em too long the smell went away and nanners at the end.
Hit with my sour b male thinking just what you are. Better density and potency with increased resin prodiction with hopes of a 7 weeker. Bag appeal was just ok and mid potency. I thought sour b would fix what she was lacking.
Fuck it I'll see if they germ. They are several years old.
Silver skunk/silver pearl...maple ridge indica
Medman.... What an ego on that guy lol.
Idk why but he dissapeared from here.
Gave out freebies to those who finished grows but skipped me lol. Thread is there but pics gone idk.

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-18-2019, 05:06 PM #7279
Robney

Robney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to all

Gettin extra frosty this winter!
Robney is offline Quote

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-19-2019, 01:50 AM #7280
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Shes bad and she knows it.

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD