Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > OG Kush > SFV OG Kush

Thread Title Search
SFV OG Kush Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-28-2018, 08:43 AM #341
JetLife175

JetLife175 has much to be proud ofJetLife175 has much to be proud ofJetLife175 has much to be proud ofJetLife175 has much to be proud ofJetLife175 has much to be proud ofJetLife175 has much to be proud ofJetLife175 has much to be proud ofJetLife175 has much to be proud ofJetLife175 has much to be proud ofJetLife175 has much to be proud ofJetLife175 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickybred420 View Post
haha the supakauai thread. that was a great laugh. I reread it once in a while just for a good chuckle.
Different thread but that one is golden.

This guy has talked to Josh it seems. Im waiting to hear if he's the same guy in the thread I posted but
JetLife175 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-29-2018, 03:31 PM #342
Wendull C.

Wendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLife175 View Post
Definitely not here to make friends. Lol. I learned long ago the best thing to do is stand back and pay attention to others before spouting off... This thread is the reason I mostly lurk other than the few bits of info and questions I have about people's projects or certain lines I'm FAMILIAR with. To each his own. I'm not offended I hope that maybe years.from now people reading it will be like yeah that guy knew what was up. Haha... You can lead a horse to water....
Yes sir, I heard a line from one of 5he Friday movies. "You can lead a hoe to water playa, but you can't make em think."
Wendull C. is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:14 AM #343
JetLife175

JetLife175 has much to be proud ofJetLife175 has much to be proud ofJetLife175 has much to be proud ofJetLife175 has much to be proud ofJetLife175 has much to be proud ofJetLife175 has much to be proud ofJetLife175 has much to be proud ofJetLife175 has much to be proud ofJetLife175 has much to be proud ofJetLife175 has much to be proud ofJetLife175 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post
Chem '91 ie SkunkVa, is oddly enough certainly part of the OG equation. So is this Ghani from Clarke, somehow. I love the Galaxy because if you know who entered something and know it is a legitimate entry, you can begin to trace the old stories to see if it all meshes and lines up.

I've never been 100% that the Bubba group tied to the Ghani, is in fact what we all recognize as Bubba Kush though. Until Nspecta enters Bubba in the Galaxy then it's really hard to know for certain it is the correct cut that was entered. That particular Bubba group has about 10 differently named cuts in it, which makes it hard to determine which of that group is the correctly named entry. There are other Bubba groups, which further complicates things.

View Image

dank.Frank
So let's talk about this. I've had time to let this marinate and I think chem is only a part of the equation because they both share a distant relative somewhere down the line and it may potentially be that ghani. That may be the key to why that chem line throws OGesque phenos a la 91 and 4. You can even throw D in there for certain traits.

Clarke was heavy in the scene and playing Johnny appleseed all up and down the West coast. I saw Mike aka pbud make a comment about him and joe b revealing that the packs of chem were coming from the camas valley area of oregon. This lines up with Clarke . All.speculation but they all appear to be connected somehow. I've always joked that the OG was just the best ghani anyone could ever find. Lol

Last edited by JetLife175; 01-09-2019 at 05:55 PM..
JetLife175 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2019, 07:40 AM #344
stoney917
i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD

Location: sPeCial EdUcAtIoN tRaiLoR behind the school with the rest of the window lickers
stoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
This seems like the same story pushed on IC by a person posting in the TK thread. The more they posted the more holes that began to show up. I read that and walked away feeling salty and not from the surf. Can't remember the handle now, but it was 3-4 years ago.

More telling is the Phylos tie into GHANI - not a Hindu. If anything, it was a Paki.

"Unfortunately, the pressure of the situation got to the Gov and he started singing to investigators. ... By then, OTK had already parted ways with his original crew, many of whom had fallen victim to the raging War on Drugs."

They didn't fall victim to the war on drugs, they fell victim to his snitching ass.

dank.Frank

What did u make of my cut that got sent into phylos??? A lot of respected ppl in the game are mind fucked over the past phylos results including myself as I was callin it Chem for hella years

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2019, 07:49 AM #345
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
You may not vote on any more threads today.

Old 01-11-2019, 07:50 AM #346
Bgoat

Bgoat will become famous soon enoughBgoat will become famous soon enough
nice.
Bgoat is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2019, 04:44 PM #347
PoweredByLove
Most Loved

PoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
The only thing people try to retain is the flavor for some reason, when it wasn't just the flavors that made OG special.

dank.Frank
This. But all the strains in my opinion. They just try and copy the thing about the most popular stain of the week. Getting indica that's just a heavy sativa, people selling me sativa that's just a speedy indica.

I need to get myself growing again before my seed collecting is no longer viable. Still got some 90s seeds from before everything just became kush derivatives.
PoweredByLove is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2019, 09:31 PM #348
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney917 View Post
What did u make of my cut that got sent into phylos??? A lot of respected ppl in the game are mind fucked over the past phylos results including myself as I was callin it Chem for hella years
I'd love to see the full details on it. Where it sits in the galaxy and the full page of information about it. I just saw a partial screen grab with a name I think. Hard to form any thoughts based on that.

dank.Frank
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
dank.frank is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2019, 11:19 PM #349
Dankwolf

Dankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLife175 View Post
So let's talk about this. I've had time to let this marinate and I think chem is only a part of the equation because they both share a distant relative somewhere down the line and it may potentially be that ghani. That may be the key to why that chem line throws OGesque phenos a la 91 and 4. You can even throw D in there for certain traits.

Clarke was heavy in the scene and playing Johnny appleseed all up and down the West coast. I saw Mike aka pbud make a comment about him and joe b revealing that the packs of chem were coming from the camas valley area of oregon. This lines up with Clarke . All.speculation but they all appear to be connected somehow. I've always joked that the OG was just the best ghani anyone could ever find. Lol
This .

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.
Dankwolf is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-19-2019, 01:09 AM #350
LostTribe

LostTribe has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney917 View Post
I tried to check out phylos galaxy and I don't understand the site. It is not very user friendly. Maybe I am missing something but you pick a strain and it shows circles and outer circles etc but no other info.

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
LostTribe is online now Quote