Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Chimera Seeds: Genetic Resource Management Archive.

Thread Title Search
Chimera Seeds: Genetic Resource Management Archive. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-31-2017, 11:42 PM #51
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
Here you go

A thread from 2005 about Toejam
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=87806

Here's a description of the Honeybee.. They were most definitely made by Cannabis Cowboy.

"Honeybee
(Biker Bob x Flo)
Cannabis Cowboy/DJ Short Joint project. Another joint project with the master himself, DJ Short, This time using the Flo father that he selected from a large test crop.

The Bob is a truly elite cut that friends grew for years that had started to fade in vigour, but certainly not in resin coverage, flavour or it's unbelievable potency. The hash from the mother plant is some of the blackest and meltiest I have ever seen. Makes you feel like you have a bee buzzing around inside your head. The Bob's name came from some old biker type guy named Bob who gave it to one of my bros, unnamed and they just called it the Biker Bob after him, or the thousand dollar plant. One of my oldest friends and dedicated medical supplier hung onto it for years and I thought the Flo dad would be a perfect mate, and the honeybee came to be. The honeybee name is a dedication to this friend and his love for honey and beekeeping. Yield: above average.

-Indoor flowering 50 to 65 days"

There's quite a lot of threads about Toejam here going way back.. Definitely an old hybrid..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-11-2018, 10:59 PM #52
Blind Joe Death

Blind Joe Death has a spectacular aura aboutBlind Joe Death has a spectacular aura aboutBlind Joe Death has a spectacular aura aboutBlind Joe Death has a spectacular aura aboutBlind Joe Death has a spectacular aura about
Chimera, or anyone else that would know....what year were the joint projects released? Well the ones using the B130 male anyway. Just trying to do some research and couldn't find the answer to this. Thanks in advance for the help.
Blind Joe Death is offline Quote

Old 12-03-2018, 10:58 PM #53
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

I've updated the useful information section of the archive with a post by Chimera on Cubing. The info was originally posted by Octavian in 2006. The original post is from Overgrow and probably older than the beginnings of this forum.

Hopefully all the information is still relevant.

Thanks to bsgospel for finding it; definitely a good addition to the archive

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-04-2018, 04:28 AM #54
bsgospel

bsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of light
For sure, that post always gets lost when I want it. And just as important if you follow the original thread all the way through, a snippet from the breeding chapter in Cervantes' book is relayed. It's a cleaner/revised version of that post, which may ultimately be the better inclusion.
bsgospel is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2018, 06:22 PM #55
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Just added a Chimera quote on germinating germinating old seed. It's a little more detailed than the basic method we may all use.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-08-2018, 05:12 PM #56
zif

zif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nice
^ this moved sam’s thunks from 5% to 60% germination for me.

Also prompted me to try surface sowing, which worked well - except for leading to a lot of shell removal surgeries....
zif is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.