Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Chimera vars and flowers

Thread Title Search
Chimera vars and flowers Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-28-2018, 03:44 PM #581
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
Would be excellent crossed w Cookie S1 as well.

Thanks for the show.
MJPassion is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-29-2018, 07:26 AM #582
Tropical Sativa

Tropical Sativa will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by window View Post
You can do 12/12 from seed but it can take a while for them to show sex, better to veg until preflowers show and then take cut's.
I grew a variety from seedsman's skunkman range a few years ago, 12/12 from seed, must of took around 5-6 weeks to show sex, can't remember how long she took to flower? Think it was Cali-O/Skunk x Skunk haze, had a melon nose on her and a clear, up but dreamy high, but a bit of a crash on the come down, probably from the skunk?
Think the yield would of been better if ran from clone, but it gave me as little look into her, she was a bit different.

View Image

Been thinking a lot lately how I miss my cut of GF x BB, so may be revisiting this var soon
My girl had dense, resinous, bud and a great, sweet blueberry jam nose with an immediately uplifting effect, guaranteed to put a grin on your face

View Image
Thinking Cookie S1 x GF/BB,
Need more space man!!!!!
"dense, resinous, bud and a great, sweet blueberry jam nose with an immediately uplifting effect"

Sounds awesome I love weed that makes me grin for no reason lol
Tropical Sativa is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-29-2018, 07:48 AM #583
Tropical Sativa

Quote:
Nice one Shmavis
Can't wait to see how the Mountain Jam and the MK xSS turn out for you.
You grow some beautiful plants bro

@ TS, I forgot to say, no veg with that SI, straight to flower, so works out not to bad, still a long wait though, but worth it
I bet it was

Old 10-30-2018, 06:40 AM #584
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Nice one Shmavis
Can't wait to see how the Mountain Jam and the MK xSS turn out for you.
You grow some beautiful plants bro

@ TS, I forgot to say, no veg with that SI, straight to flower, so works out not to bad, still a long wait though, but worth it
Coming from you, I take that as a great compliment - thanks friend! But the truth is much simpler, great genetics produce beautiful plants; I have little to do with it (These fems are fast to pop, break ground, and just possess great vigor! Will drop some pics when things are well underway.)

Love the looks of your (lost) GF x BB! When I grew out a pack I ended up with three girls. Each different in effect. But I did have one similar to what you describe. I was surprised to find it to also have a moderately heavy crash. Which I really like about it. Good way to end the day. Go up and be happy for a couple hours before being truly ready for bed. Made some seeds and am looking forward to digging through them soon.

Keep bringing the show brother!
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2018, 10:52 PM #585
window

window is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to behold
The SI is dry now, just needs curing.
I've had a smoke already, she's potent
Has a clear, up high but a bit stoney too, not as electric as the first SI's I grew but at least I can sleep after, lol.

There is some variation in the Simply Irresistible line, I like that though, its a good thing

Will let it cure a while before deciding if I'll keep her, she got great upright structure though, she'd be great crossed to mental floss I reckon

Hello MJ, good to see you bro , I will sprinkle some pollen on the cookie eventually
window is online now Quote

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-08-2018, 09:26 AM #586
Tropical Sativa

Looks awesome, Window! How's the smells/tastes? Any lingering incense smells?

Old 11-08-2018, 09:19 PM #587
window

window is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to behold
Hi TS,
Taste is still developing I’d say, needs a longer cure, at first it tasted spicy but the second time I smoked some it seemed quite sour, almost acrid but in a good way.
Smell left in the room is not as prominent as the first SI’s I grew but is there maybe that will develop more too in time?
window is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-09-2018, 11:45 AM #588
Tropical Sativa

Sounds good, incense or not. I would love to know the exact heritage of Chimeras haze mum. Such a rare, incredible plant

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-10-2018, 12:44 PM #589
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
That main cola looks like a club or something! Great grow window. As you mentioned, I'm sure the terps might settle down with a good cure. Also the ride might lose some of its body..

With the amount of people who've grown this line we know that there will be expressions in there that will have it all; easy structure, soaring high, incense terps and reasonable flowering time. Hopefully when someone finds an SI pheno like that she'll be entered into a competition or something..

Now you've bumped your thread you're going to have to show some other stuff

I know windows 'Stumpy' Cookies S1 cut is a staple for him. He has to have some around at all times hehe

4 members found this post helpful.