Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > regarding ultimix

Thread Title Search
regarding ultimix Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-17-2017, 05:11 AM #1
OnceUpon

OnceUpon is a jewel in the roughOnceUpon is a jewel in the roughOnceUpon is a jewel in the roughOnceUpon is a jewel in the roughOnceUpon is a jewel in the roughOnceUpon is a jewel in the rough
regarding ultimix

i cant send private messages, and cant find an email for contact to communicate this privately

i nabbed one of those last ultimix packs from seedbay, they were discount priced. so the low germ was to be expected. but it doesnt feel like a deal anymore when the lone female sneaks some male flowers (not just bananas). hopefully limited damage. but huge inconvenience and casts doubt on intentional pollenations
OnceUpon is online now Quote

Old 03-17-2017, 06:47 AM #2
Chimera
Genetic Resource Management

Chimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond repute
Hi once upon,
Not much I can do about the germ rates at this point, we can't control how the seeds are stored at outside retailers. We store all our seeds in a dedicated fridge @ 4 degrees C, and BR now does the same.

I'm more than happy to ask BR include a couple of packs of the Ultimix if you place an order for something else from their stock list to cover their time and shipping.

As far as intentional pollinations go, these are exactly what they have been advertised as all along - the very same seeds that go into any given package, but during cleaning and processing it's inevitable that some seeds get left unidentified by falling out of drying flowers or, left without a proper label, etc.

That said, these will be the last of this batch of mix seeds, fun while it lasted but they are now all but depleted.

Anytime we can't 100% identify a seed by parentage, it goes in the mix bowl.

Old 03-17-2017, 10:36 PM #3
OnceUpon

OnceUpon is a jewel in the roughOnceUpon is a jewel in the roughOnceUpon is a jewel in the roughOnceUpon is a jewel in the roughOnceUpon is a jewel in the roughOnceUpon is a jewel in the rough
i was not bothered by germination, they were priced according.... sorry the "intentional pollenations" was referring to crosses i made in a seperate space then moved in to mature the seed. just to be sprinkled by said hermie.to me this is the biggest inconvenience. i guess one could chop early and keep only the ripest seed, hoping to avoid any later pollen? still casts doubt about which pollen produced the seed.

the we will "compensate if you spend more" method seems to be the way seed producers want to do business these days . fine if i was planning on shopping soon. but im not... maybe ill remind you in the future when temptation wins me over

thank you for communicating and quickly

Old 03-18-2017, 02:54 AM #4
Chimera

Chimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond repute
Would you be so kind as to post pictures of the plants in question?

You ordered items being liquidated from a bank that we no longer supply but I want to make sure you actually get a solution. EDIT (I have checked the auction records and confirmed you did place an order for these seeds on Saturday August 20th)

To clarify: "Chimera Genetics" does not ship seeds to customers. As such, all I can do is offer a replacement, which I have done (at double your purchase). What I can't do is ask an unrelated entity (Breeder's Retail) to fix someone else's work without compensation, in regards to an issue that they had nothing to do with.

Despite the inference, I am not asking for any more of your money, nobody is making the replacements contingent upon an up-sell. So, aside from asking that BR put some extra seeds in with an order that you place from their retail shop, not much I can do. Should you choose to accept the offer, BR offers many value priced items such as Cultivator's Choice Thunk ($35 for 20 seeds), or anything from the Cannacopia range ($30/ pack). I understand that you might not be looking to make any more seed purchases at the moment, so I will leave it with you to decide what option suits you best.

All the best,
-Chimera

Last edited by Chimera; 03-18-2017 at 04:57 AM..
Chimera is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-21-2017, 05:24 AM #5
OnceUpon

thanks for communicating,i understand better. sorry for my accusing tone. appreciate your offer and suggestions

Old 10-03-2018, 08:35 PM #6
BlackBuds

BlackBuds is a jewel in the roughBlackBuds is a jewel in the roughBlackBuds is a jewel in the roughBlackBuds is a jewel in the roughBlackBuds is a jewel in the roughBlackBuds is a jewel in the roughBlackBuds is a jewel in the rough
Im sure they are pretty old but any idea what the 'Ultra Mix Regs' are that I ordered?
Not Ultimix or Ultamix but now Ultramix....hoping to get some to germ. Thanks!

BlackBuds is offline Quote

Old 10-04-2018, 08:37 AM #7
Chimera

I can guarantee you 100% that they are mixed seeds.

Enjoy!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-04-2018, 10:16 PM #8
BlackBuds

BlackBuds is a jewel in the roughBlackBuds is a jewel in the roughBlackBuds is a jewel in the roughBlackBuds is a jewel in the roughBlackBuds is a jewel in the roughBlackBuds is a jewel in the roughBlackBuds is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera View Post
I can guarantee you 100% that they are mixed seeds.

Enjoy!
cracking em today...some very small dark brown that reminded me of BB / DJ genetics
some larger tiger striped.

CANT WAIT Thanks Chimera!

BlackBuds is offline Quote

Old 10-06-2018, 02:43 AM #9
Chimera

Could very well be!

1 members found this post helpful.