What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Chunk crosses

S

strain_searcher

MMMMM I could put some salad dressing on that , with some broiled chicken breast.

W

wonkanobe

nice job krome they look great I just put 4 or 5 dcXchem4 in flower we shall see how they look

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
After looking those pics, I would say that it´s quite obvious that maleDC used in crosses is dominant in offspring..

Or what you guys think?

I jsut popped DC F2´s and hope for sturdy male. If I get it, I know one Neville´s Haze is going to receive that pollen and after that, I do some backcrossing with the Neville. How does this sound?

BTW Krome, there is couple mature looking seeds in those Neville´s Haze buds -> NH x Purp´s = :yummy:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Ok FJ, we should believe when more experienced people open they mouth.

However, many of those crosses have similar leaf structure than DC.

Can we agree on that FJ? :D

filimagno

lovely soil...it seems really good soft and very well balanced feed.
compliments for the crosses too..good luck dude

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
hey Wonkanobe......could you please post the pics of the DC Male...those are awesome male shots...and to know the female sides are super bomb has me all jacked-up...I can't wait for these...

Last edited:
G

Hindu Killer, I have no probs making F2's, just need to get the word from wonkanobe. If he gives the green light, rest assured I'll do my best to get them out there.

W

wonkanobe

i dont care.

do you have any off cycle on your lights for veg or 24/7 on????

G

So far under the T5 has been 24/0 veg cycle. Just threw a bunch under a 1K which is on 19/5. Just topped them all and intend on vegging for at least another month or so. Why you ask?

scrappy

Veteran
thanks for that link ldt...there is a pic of dc at 48days...totally purple...awesome...my sour d x deep chunk crosses stinks all ready...wow, and they are just little ones, only couple of weeks old....Will be my first experience with sour d, chem#2, and deep chunk, so I'm all jazzed up for these ones....happy growing, scrappy

G

Thanks Won. I'm hoping I can bring out the best of them. They're looking really special so far.

Slips, get those pics up when the get going. Is that sweet tooth x deep chunk? Looks good.

scifreak69, thanks for coming through. Hopefully it should be getting real fun real soon.

ldt, thanks for the link. That male looks siiiiiick!!!! I wish I knew how to post from someone else's gallery to put it up over here along with those chem shots.

Scrappy, get some pics up so we can see how they compare. Can't wait to see what comes out of these.

Well, these pics were taken last Wed. I haven't had the time to get them posted, but there's significant growth even since then. I'll get some new pics in the next few days for sure. I just wanted to get a couple of group shots for comparison now that there's a little more to look at.

Sour Diesel x DC

Bubba x DC-these are my favorites so far.

scrappy

Veteran
krome said:
Scrappy, get some pics up so we can see how they compare. Can't wait to see what comes out of these.

No problem krome...this is what i have goin as of now...sour d x dc

here are the chem#2x dc...ready for transplant....

G

Awesome Scrappy. Looks like you're a little behind me but not by much. Once they get that transplant they're going to take off.

I topped all of the plants last week thursday. Didn't take any cuts, just topped in order to get them a little bushier. Threw them under 1K MH on light rail. Transplanted the biggest last thurs. as well, going to do the rest in the next couple of days. Plan on around another month of veg to get something decent to work with and we'll see from there.

Here's pics of the other two crosses I didn't get to put up last night.

Chem#4 x Deep Chunk

Chem#2 x Deep Chunk

W

wonkanobe

awsome dude they look sic. cant wait to see how they turn out. I am confident you will find some sic moms