What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Chunk crosses

G

Well I've been waiting a little bit to start this till there was more to show, but I figure I'll start now and actually show the whole progression of these seeds. I was gifted these to test by another member (you're the man!) :respect: . All were crossed with a deep chunk male: Chem#2, Chem#4, Bubba Kush, Sour Diesel. On 7/7/07 I germed 7 of each and put them down a couple of days later. 28/28 germ rates and all are up and healthy. I just got a T5 to put them under and they are definitely loving it. Here's a pic from a couple of days ago. I'll keep this updated as much as possible. Can't wait to see what comes out of these. :rasta:

W

wonkanobe

awsome bro. I am glad you will work these lines. Inspecta if your outt there can you put up the pics of the mom and dad. or krome if you go to inspecta,s gallery you may be able to imort them.

JB

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
I swear Krome we are running some of the same strains...I got some of those crosses working right now too. sour d x dc...chem#2 x dc...chem#4 x dc, and I'm going to put down some sour d x og bx1 in a couple days....you also have some mustang mist right?...how's that goin'?...btw that white mustang, and the blockhead are sick...happy growing...scrappy

G

awesome, im really happy to see some chem crosses getting into more worthy hands! :D a buddy and i will be testing out some of these as well, there should be some awesome plants in these seeds for sure! nspecta's dc male is the best looking male i have ever seen. :smile:

i'd love to see some pics in the chem 101 thread when they get a little bigger. good luck!

G

Krome...awesome opportunity....you are very worthy of it..can't wait to see what you can do with them..BL

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Wonkanobe: How long did it take to those plants reach their current size from the day you planted the seeds?

And Krome, some updates please!!!!

G

Sorry about the slacking. I've been hell of busy and really haven't had much time to upload many photos or do many updates. But here is an update from today. The seeds were put down on July 11th. Some took off and have never looked back. Others have been struggling a little bit. I transplanted some of the healthier ones this past weekend and just transplanted the rest today. They look like they'll all pull through, some are just gonna need a little extra loving to help them catch up a little. One thing I can say about the T5 is that it keeps the nodes really close together. The healthier ones have about 5-6 nodes while the others have 3-4. I think I'm going to leave them under the T5 for another week and then throw them under the 1K MH to really speed the veg up a little. Hopefully I'll have a lot more to update with as the next weeks progress. Thanks for jump starting this Won. Looks like you're ahead of me, but don't worry, they're not far off.

Last edited:
G

Very nice!! so nice to try out new gear! esp if it is ones that you made yourself, almost like tying a fly and going and catching a trout on it! :rasta:

Some of those look a bit like the sour bubble bx4 i have going now, nice round edges on the leaves. :joint:

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Chem#2 x DeepChunk

Sour D x DeepChunk

Hope ya don't mind krome...yours look killa under that T5...been thinkin' about gettin one myself...just using cfl's now.....happy growing..scrappy

G

Scrappy, thanks for coming through. You and your pics are always welcome. It's good to see that we're running a lot of the same strains. Smart minds must think alike. :rasta: I look forward to seeing the rest of your grow, and it looks like we may not be too far off of each other, only a couple of weeks at best. Keep em flowing buddy.

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
Awesome, I can't wait to see how the SD x DC turns out, that's a cross I was hoping to do in the future. What would be the difference if I were to use a DC female and SD male? Is DC going to be more dominant if you use it's male or female in the cross?

G

Here's a couple of pics from today. I'll try to get more group shots in the next couple of days. They're really starting to kick now. Sorry bounty29, not sure what the difference would be in switching the parents. I've always heard that DC was a dominant male though. Maybe someone else can help out a little more or has more breeding experience.

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Id love to get some seed of that Chem 4 xDC...F2 that and spread them around Bro! So some of the rest of us can share the experience!

Latest posts

Latest posts