What's new

Kiddie Art - Post yers!

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
This thread is for posting art done by wee ones...kids, grandkids, nieces, nephews, kids of friends, etc etc.

I love seeing how kids interprt their world thru drawing.....so interesting.

My 5 year old daughter is really into drawing wedding stuff these days:

4395wedding-med.jpg

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cute Genk!!..I love art from children, they are so honest, great drawing from your little one!, thats great...if i get one from my grandbaby I'll post it...thanks genk! :D

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
thanks for sharin genk, nurture that talent... you never know, looks like the next picasso to me... Back when I was 5, drawin stick figures was hard. : ) be peaceful, bartender187

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
heres a picture of me swimming!!!!!!!!Its an old pic created by my niece (circa 2001) I don't really look like that anymore....hair got lighter .errr uuuhh grey er

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
Here's another one of her latest.

As many 5 year old are wont to do, she is into drawing pictures of magical beings....all female and delicate, of course. When she needs a dragon, she gets me to draw it.

Here we have a Sea Sprite on the left, a Mermaid in the center and a Fairy on the right:

4395mermaids-med.jpg

your daughter is pretty gifted for her age in comparisson to alot of other kids. i know people who still can't draw that good. i would encourage your daughters art work and introduce her to color and a sharper pen (if she so wants to use it - never force art styles though).

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Here is one my daughter drew after I was mad at her for something or another...she kinda put me in my place with this one--:)
(This is years old...she is almost 13 now...I should prolly show this to her again!! lol)

I really LOVE childrens art, and have quite a large collection (having two six year olds, who just pumps out masterpieces quicker than I can count).

This was done by my son though, in 06. He was five at the time.
Note the friendly smile and big muscular arms.
:laughing:

1137154964_f.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts