What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where are all the Ladies pics!!!

G

Hey Stitchy!!! :)

Nice pics! Miss you! Come visit me, K!

Luv, Trixie Girl

Awesome pics girls! :canabis:

est1977

Okay as promised here are some update pics let me appologize for the bad quality
ogre

blueberry clone

strawberry cough which is now 25 inches

G

I am so happy to see other ladies out there posting!! yay!

My personal favorite pic of late - Oriental Express (trainwreckxthai)

:friends:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lot's o pics!

lot's o pics!

Its great to see all of your grows :wave:
nice looking bud MsG!...very frosty :canabis:
est...looks good!
stitch...nice plants, they are huge!...31/2 oz off one plant is a great harvest....way to go!
blue, your buds are amazing :smile:
here are a cpl of shots i took the other day, sour diesel and the flower room

G

ohhhhhhh Mrs. Babba that Deisel looks gorgeous and your flower room is rockin' I must say :headbange . What ya got in there?

Ms. G that OE has some serious frost going on, are you satisfied with it? Sorry to hear the Tsunami was not up to par, but then again, they were testers, right? I guess they flunked the test :D

Happy gardening ladies! :wave:

G

Leeroy&Co said:
Damn Mrs B! I think i have bud envy :biglaugh:
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: bud envy! NOW that is FuNNy!

Blue, Thanks! and yea, the CT did not pass this tester, anyway... :confused: It just was NO good'at all, but maybe I am spoiled or something :chin: , I just love the diesel's... The taste, the buzz... man, and mrs.B's Bud there makes me salivate for our SDV's that Just went into flower :D - However, I have to say, we tried a tad of the OE and it is some trip weed, if ya ask me. Very Sativa'ish buZZ, heady, speedy, let's get up and do something type high!!.. which is great for day time, and the taste is a very sweet, (taste is important, to me) just like the aroma, just sweetness...
mrs.B - beautiful, simply Beautiful :smoke:

G

Looks like mine est :wink:

Here it is empty:

Here it is full :eek:
1562Garden11.jpg

This bud's for the ladies :smile:

:wave:

est1977

More Pics

More Pics

Hey I thought I'd take some better pics so here they are nice setup Blue :joint:

blueberry clone

dankouver

widowstar

blackberry

Ogre

Silver pearl

i got a few more but i have to find them ,btw please excuse my burnt leaves but I had to Treat my girls with fugiscide which burned em up .Hey Ladies were really showing our asses lol :moon:btw Im indoors but my ladies are still in veg so they go out to play on sunny days :canabis: :wave:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Blue...there is sour diesel,T.W., Shark Shock,a few others, they are doing well right now, just wish they were bigger :smile:
Leeroy :smile: now thats funny, i dont care who you are! :biglaugh:
Ms.G your the best, thanks for the so very nice words! and the nomination for pom :wink:
est...your pics look great, keep on showin your stuff, we all love it :smile:
you guys are the best!

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
Heres my current project :smoke:

1st up... is the Haze x blueberry, I have 3 of these

2nd...... magical mystery seeds???Anyone ID them yet???

group shots.......

3 rd ...I have one phoenix1 and one Haze x c99 in the flower room, only been there one day :joint: