What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(Killer Queen Redux x Sour Dubb) x Cherry Cookies

Cannavore

Veteran
the ray davies cutting of c99 is supposed to be an f1 cut

:tiphat:
As far as I know the original C99 is no more and no seeds exist. I just had this discussion with People under the stairs. We both wanted c99 seeds. The closes we can get to the original are the KQR seeds. I agree DGS and rez have no integrity and should never be welcomed back the seeds they both made are still good genetics. Here's some background on the making. Good luck on your hunt.

This is the kqr mom I selected. A few kqr x sdubb seeds I got from her

View Image
View Image

This is kqr x sdubb mom I selected to hit with CC..

View Image
View Image
View Image

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FIRESTORM ...

FIRESTORM ...

I did all I want to do with kqr or c99. Working with A5 haze bx and more Firestorm stuff right now.

Complete Fire & Lighting :lightning: and she cross's well ...this is a FIRESTORM x (C99 x Amnesia) >>>

picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The sisters growing very nicely & look identicle to each other

The sisters growing very nicely & look identicle to each other

Nicely branched with tight nodes (just the way i like 'em:good:(Gonna trim the top set of four shade producing fans to let the light in better)
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hammer >>> do i remember you telling me i was the 1st to get them , but i did not realize i was the only one:woohoo: I'm truly honored & will be taking cuts:ying:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Look ...

Look ...

she's growing 'So Quick' :plant grow: I'm gonna put her into a 5 gallon pot ...

picture.php

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
shes healthy and buxom alright. gonna make order soon so been researching strains. what breeders have you had good luck with. i been using the same few cause they are good wanna try something new

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
swim with this breed ...

swim with this breed ...

shes healthy and buxom alright. gonna make order soon so been researching strains. what breeders have you had good luck with. i been using the same few cause they are good wanna try something new

picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
she took her place in the room ..got somg long leaves now

she took her place in the room ..got somg long leaves now

starting the 12/12 flip to flower TONIGHT ...:flowers2:

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts