What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vice President Trump

armedoldhippy

Veteran
from my reading, yes, they could. i am not at all sure how it would work out legally if the POTUS-elect then resigned & let the VP re-enter the POTUS office. i'm sure Putin is more up on this line of thinking. :biggrin: but let us not consider such hideous thoughts...:tiphat:

Slim Pickens

Veteran
I'm not sure how effectively he could fulfill his obligation as VP from the confines of a prison cell,but I guess we would find out.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
from my reading, yes, they could. i am not at all sure how it would work out legally if the POTUS-elect then resigned & let the VP re-enter the POTUS office. i'm sure Putin is more up on this line of thinking. :biggrin: but let us not consider such hideous thoughts...:tiphat:
I'm not saying he'd resign.. reelected in 2020, full term to 2024 and VP for Pence 2025-2029. But hell he'd be as old as Ruth Ginsberg then.

Your media condemns but dream on, he's not going too jail.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I'm not sure how effectively he could fulfill his obligation as VP from the confines of a prison cell,but I guess we would find out.

well, VPs aint got much to do other than (apparently) sit in meetings staring at the floor while drooling on ones lap...:) i am out of rep, dammit.

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Your media condemns but dream on, he's not going too jail.

With the scales of justice for sale to the rich,you may be right.

In a perfect world,they would construct a new wing onto a Federal prison for the whole lot of them,from Manafort and Stone, Jared and Donald Jr to Bitch McConnell and Pence too_Only one to escape punishment would be Barron.

They will call the new wing at the prison the MAGA wing if there is any justice in the world.

:D

St. Phatty

In a perfect world,they would construct a new wing onto a Federal prison for the whole lot of them,from Manafort and Stone, Jared and Donald Jr to Bitch McConnell and Pence too_Only one to escape punishment would be Barron.

They will call the new wing at the prison the MAGA wing if there is any justice in the world.

:D

Got to throw some Dems in there or it's not Fair & Balanced.

Not sure the Dems would want to be in the MAGA wing.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
It didn't even take 24 hours for some newbie to try to flip the convo to Hillary. C'mon, bro, that's a rookie move.:laughing:

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
It didn't even take 24 hours for some newbie to try to flip the convo to Hillary. C'mon, bro, that's a rookie move.:laughing:
rookie or not, its true. They are roasting a Dem about black face but not Joy Bearhardon for the beautiful black 'lady' with afro photo of herself she put on the view couplea years ago.. Why not!???

Its Ham and Swiss sandwich. They play us like a bunch of idiots (both parties) and we're buying in on the BS they create.

No matter the situation, it's OK for one side to do something but criticize the other for doing the same.. AND NO ONE GOES TO PRISON because THEY ARE THE ELITE, the one percent they villanize.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can't happen. Once you hold the title of President, your political time in office is over when your term(s) run out.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
rookie or not, its true. They are roasting a Dem about black face but not Joy Bearhardon for the beautiful black 'lady' with afro photo of herself she put on the view couplea years ago.. Why not!???

Its Ham and Swiss sandwich. They play us like a bunch of idiots (both parties) and we're buying in on the BS they create.

No matter the situation, it's OK for one side to do something but criticize the other for doing the same.. AND NO ONE GOES TO PRISON because THEY ARE THE ELITE, the one percent they villanize.

Thanks for taking the time to explain everything to me, LOL. It's a Ham and Swiss sandwich, good to know.

'Boogieman'

I don't think Trump will do any time, not because of Hillary, I believe all politicians are corrupt and above the law. It's not the 70's anymore.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
AND NO ONE GOES TO PRISON because THEY ARE THE ELITE, the one percent they villanize.

already forgotten Spiro Agnew, Nixons VP? he was sentenced to 3 years in prison. only reason he was given probation was because he admitted his guilt & avoided a trial. he was -that- close to federal prison. i don't think dRumph is going to be that lucky...for starters, he is too stupid to admit anything, even if he is on tape/film. he will still be crying about the "deep state" framing him when the door locks behind his sorry ass...:tiphat:

Gry

Veteran
deny & distract, typical dRumph move. has THE Donald come to ICMag? :biggrin:
Every day is a new 'magic show' of distraction, as a nastier agenda of eviscerating antipollution laws and citizen protections pushes steadily forward.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The question you pose doesn't matter. The one thing both sides can agree on is donnys ego would never, ever, let someone on the marquee above him.

White Beard

already forgotten Spiro Agnew, Nixons VP? he was sentenced to 3 years in prison. only reason he was given probation was because he admitted his guilt & avoided a trial. he was -that- close to federal prison. i don't think dRumph is going to be that lucky...for starters, he is too stupid to admit anything, even if he is on tape/film. he will still be crying about the "deep state" framing him when the door locks behind his sorry ass...:tiphat:
IIRC, Agnew ways the last “Republican in office” to RESIGN from office due to his own scandal...these days, they just announce they’re ‘doing GAWD’s work’ and get cheered and funded for another go at the public trough