What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TripleBerry F2 and relatives grow

browntrout

Veteran
How much stretch in flower do you expect?

For me it will be a bit as they are quite crowded and only 1000W in 4x8. My expectation is that the LB phenos will be less than 2x and and BB Sat phenos in the 2-2.5 range.

Haven't been run much indoors so I guess we will find out! But outdoors less than 2x.

browntrout

Veteran
Here is a very interesting specimen, it's an auto flower out of the MOB leaning mothers of the TB F2's, looks to be about a week in. She's been put in the mother room with some suspected auto males.

picture.php

browntrout

Veteran
Day 4 of flower. Things are getting a little stretchy. Picked 7 males yesterday. Still running MH and overclocked to 1100W

picture.php

browntrout

Veteran
Day 11 of flower. HPS went in yesterday afternoon. I've also been tracking TripleBerry F2 #4. She has very loud orange/tangerine smells on stem rub. I have never seen this before... Very interesting. One other pheno has a similar smell but very less so and more rubber...

There are also some BB x Zed Hash/Purple Kush, Dosidos x Garber Purple Kush, Dosidos x Fruity Pebbles OG, LA Confidential and MNS Angel Heart.

The tent is extremely crowded and some unnecessary stretch going on.

Group Shot:
picture.php

Sativa Expression:
picture.php

Indica Expression:
picture.php

And one of the Pink/Purple phenos starting:
picture.php

Buckeyebandit

By the looks from day 4 flower to day 11 of flower it looks to be a foot jump roughly if I was to go by the box fans. Is that a fair assessment brother? And do you think the stretch is done. Just trying to get a grip on the stretch so I know what height to switch to flower

Things look sweet up in there by the way

browntrout

Veteran
By the looks from day 4 flower to day 11 of flower it looks to be a foot jump roughly if I was to go by the box fans. Is that a fair assessment brother? And do you think the stretch is done. Just trying to get a grip on the stretch so I know what height to switch to flower

Things look sweet up in there by the way

Yeah I would say a foot difference. And yes, they seem to have slowed significantly.

There is about 50 or so plants, I'm going to defoliate today and see if that helps with the crowding.

I don't think its so much strain related as even my indica strains are lanky, just a product of the growing conditions.

BT

browntrout

Veteran
Day 15 of flower:

The girls are starting to smell. they are varying a bit, I've only identified 3 different smell types so far. Sweet MJ/herbal, Forest Berry Jam (like LB1 Mother) and ..... Blueberry Pie!

The TB #4 with the orange smell on stem rub hasn't got her smell yet so that could be interesting.

picture.php

TB F2 #4 - Orange:
picture.php

A sativa-ish looking LB1 Bx:
picture.php

A purple Pheno:
picture.php

browntrout

Veteran
Things are getting stinky! the TB #4 - Orange smells like straight pungent citrus Fruit Loops. Wild! I have never smelled a plant with such pronounced terpenes of this style, it will be interesting to see how they develop.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like I will be getting these girls into flower tomorrow. About time! I hate doing this but looks like I will have to transplant during early flower after the males are weeded out. I figured I would see some more true pre-flowers by now...

View Image

Nice healthy even canopy browntrout subbed :tiphat:

browntrout

Veteran
Day 24 Flower

BB Sativa Dominant TB F2 select - Sour Blueberry Pie funk:
picture.php

Purple TB Pheno Pungent Sour Raspberry Berry Jam, (MNS Angel Heart Sat pheno in background):
picture.php

browntrout

Veteran
Week 5 (34 days)

TB F2 #19 - Reminds me of DJ's 2000's Blueberry but better
picture.php

TB F2 #17
picture.php

LB1 Bx #21 (LB1=Mother of TB)
picture.php

TB F2 Select #12
picture.php

browntrout

Veteran
The use of Floralicious Plus (GH) seems to help define the terps and remove some complexity. One of their better products.

browntrout

Veteran
Been battling some PM along with most growers around my parts, anyways here we are @ Day 47

TB F2 #19
picture.php

TB F2 Select #22
picture.php

TB F2 Select #16/18
picture.php

TB F2 Select #10
picture.php