What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MediHaze x OriginalGlue #4

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Harvest Update:

-> 6 Plants curing inside the jars and are each about 10-12gr ( it looks like it will be about 1gr/w so im very happy with the results even if its only 10-20gr per plant, impressive under this lights for me )
-> 2 more are hanging to dry and get trimmed
-> the last 4 in flush mode and will come down in about 1 week

--> i will flip and flower the 13th after i chopped down the last 4 ones and cleaned all up... so far she has 66 tops :D

OakyJoe

Veteran
Some 11 Weeker

picture.php

picture.php

OakyJoe

Veteran
After 12 Weeks all of em chopped or in the dark chamber now :)

- Most of the earlier ones go towards the OriginalGlue side only 1 long flowering one got the typical glue smell so far...
- Mid & Late ones came out pretty nice this time! indeed a few gems :)

besides that the 13th one is flipped and ready to bud

OakyJoe

Veteran
The 13th one, flipped 3 days ago... shes going single inside the tent :)

picture.php

picture.php

OakyJoe

Veteran
All 12 of round 2 curing inside Jars and waiting to be documented for here :)

I'm satisfied with almost all of em and now choosing which one i will continue to work with, overall there was lots to learn in this grow.

Plant 13th is now in her second week of 12/12, starting to budding and stop stretch

OakyJoe

Veteran
Pheno A: Amnesia-Pineapple Pheno
- 9.5 Weeks

Bagappeal: Better as on the pics, dense but not as dense as real indica nugs, covered with trichomes all over! 8/10
Smell: With some closed eyes you would think about some AmnesiaHaze, maybe with a little pineapple touch with it if you think about pineapple that moment 8.5/10
Taste: a bit more sweetness with somemore pineapple influence then on the smell alone 8/10 EDIT: 8/10
Update Taste on the Glass: Pretty identical taste to smell with the glass, way different to the joint... this will give it an 8!
Buzz/High: After a few tokes from the Joint it hits the brain asap and starts to go all over the body from there with a warm feeling, dry mouth, red eyes, zombie brain mode 8.5/10

Allover: Overall it might be worth to work with em in the future for more pineapple fun 8/10

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

OakyJoe

Veteran
Pheno B: Glue-Hz Pheno1
- 9.5 Weeks

Bagappeal: Better as on the pics, dense but not as dense as real indica nugs, covered with trichomes all over! 8.5/10
Smell: Inside the Jar you will get a light sweet glue taste... also a little smell which i would explain as chalk, very interesting but nothing super notable! 8.5/10
Taste:Also pretty much on the glue side... not as strong as the original one, the unmisable taste is on point! not to sweet, a light haze influence on the taste side! 8/10
Buzz/High: :biggrin: 8.5/10

Allover:Seems like this one is like the rest of her glue pheno sisters worth a look into! i will sure use some of these seeds for further working! 8.5/10

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

OakyJoe

Veteran
Pheno C: Odd-Pheno
- 8.5 Weeks

Bagappeal: Almost the perfect dense indica rock nug, tip top! 9.5/10
Smell: Inside the Jar you will get a light vanilla smell with some broad beans touch, absolute not my thing :D! 3/10
Taste: Pretty much the same as the smell yet, not much nice terpernes on this one 3/10
Buzz/High: Indica couchlock with looooots of munchies incoming 8/10

Overall: Bagappeal is really nice, the rest sadly not! I might look into this Seeds sometime to see what else is in there, but so far really nothing special :( 4/10

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

PDX Dopesmoker

Pheno B looks amazing, I guess thats payback for getting that nastier one, no wonder you're excited about those seeds. I've met a peculiar and uniquely unpleasant acrid odor/flavor in some phenos of 3 different "GG4 was my granny" crosses thats a lot like what you described in your nasty one.