What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Phe Tests his Lemon Garlic OG x BST

The Pheonix

here's the result of #12 meeting Mrs Jones

Marra Kush #12 x Casey Jones F1

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Peace Phe

Happy Times

So having grown out a few phenos, any guess as to what might be in the BST part? Just curious!

And what’s the heritage on the lemon garlic OG part? Any idea?

Plants look great, I especially like that Christmas purple you have going on. Thanks for sharing!

The Pheonix

She’s a heftyun ;) :tiphat:

smells nice too,

Happy new Year Bro ;)

Great lookin gal ya got there. :wave:

Thanks Van

hoping she has a nice feel to her when i get started

All the best Bro

So having grown out a few phenos, any guess as to what might be in the BST part? Just curious!

And what’s the heritage on the lemon garlic OG part? Any idea?

Plants look great, I especially like that Christmas purple you have going on. Thanks for sharing!

hey happy

I have grown 5 crosses thus far from the BST male and found that it must carry the sherbet and tangerine terpines

i also believe due to some pheno types that present themselves and the growth pattern, bud structure and leaves they produce that there is a more sativa leaning side from an indica/sativa hybrid.

there is a nice variation in the F1 offspring although the casey does seem to dominate this crossing

the Lem G is from Humbolt SO and was selected purely for taste and overall plant structure, unfortunately Humbolt do not go that far back in their description to give you an accurate lineage.

Peace Bro

thanks for dropping By

Phe

Last edited:

The Pheonix

Cheers Darksider :D

This type of leaf formation (extra leaves/blades) comes from the original BST male used in the making of the Marra Kush and skipped the F1 generation and has surfaced in the F2's

if anyone can enlighten me on why this happens i'd like to know.... i count 17

picture.php

hoping she is tangerine :biggrin:

Peace Phe

B

bigganjabud

Cheers Darksider :D

This type of leaf formation (extra leaves/blades) comes from the original BST male used in the making of the Marra Kush and skipped the F1 generation and has surfaced in the F2's

if anyone can enlighten me on why this happens i'd like to know.... i count 17

View Image

hoping she is tangerine :biggrin:

Peace Phe

Ain't got a clue but wow that's a purdieeeee leaf formation!!

The Pheonix

Indeed we also have a vanilla phoenix pheno. :D

for two very active growers not to have seen that type of formation.... that is interesting as until the BST i had seen nothing like it myself.... maybe 1 blade but no more than that.

Thanks for stopping by Guys

Peace

Phe

The Pheonix

Marra Kush F2

picture.php

Mummy Marra Kush....F1 - #1 color cut
picture.php

i've decided i want to dive back into the F1's

and will be doing so this year.... the intention will be for an improved male, not that #12 done badly i just want better....

then we shall start again :biggrin:

Peace

Phe

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Ive seen this happen quite often. The ogkb 2.0 does it alot. I have others that do as well. But that is first that comes to mind.