What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Sachiel

Hey I wood,

these are some stunning girls for sure! :hotbounce How did the cross differ from both of the parental lines? Did you grow these 12/12 from seed or did you take cuttings? I´m preparing to pop some Khmer Gold x Kurgan Oblast F1s and if I could get them to grow like these I could accomodate many more seedlings to select from.

Would a sativa x ruderalis be something you guys wanna see in this thread?

harvestreaper

Veteran
picture.php

hybrid pheno sharp sweet lemons potent up effect should be real nice after a cure

shiroshi

ICMag Donor
Looking good Harvest! Looking forward to a smoke report after the cure...

I have always liked photos of long sativa spears silhouetted against a backdrop of blue sky.

It was a beautifully calm summer day out and the colas were soaking up the sun, so I broke out the camera. This female Anna's hummingbird stopped by to check things out... (Lao x OHaze) x Punto Rojo.

Enjoy!

harvestreaper

Veteran
thanks and what a beautiful pic shiroshi looks like your way ahead of me had thoughts of crossing the laos to haze if i like it

Sunshineinabag

Thats how shit used to be done but better make sure its done before harvest, i remember subcool saying about how a batch of a13 he was washing for hash was grown in a corn field, and the corn nutes made it harsh. Doubt anyone was trying to hurt you.

Just the ignorance behind the advice distracted me...onwards and upwards

I wood

Hey I wood,

these are some stunning girls for sure! :hotbounce How did the cross differ from both of the parental lines? Did you grow these 12/12 from seed or did you take cuttings? I´m preparing to pop some Khmer Gold x Kurgan Oblast F1s and if I could get them to grow like these I could accomodate many more seedlings to select from.

Would a sativa x ruderalis be something you guys wanna see in this thread?

Thanks.
Not done yet, maybe four more weeks to go. Both parents were best at 20 weeks and a good cure.
I grow sativas under 600 metal halide 11/13. I flower them as soon as they are big enough to branch enough to clone, usually they express sex by then.

I wood

Hmong thai #5 sample bud from bottom of plant at almost 13 weeks. Smells fresh and clean without anything i can relate it to, sativa smell.

shiroshi

ICMag Donor
Queen Mother (aka Reina Madre)

Queen Mother (aka Reina Madre)

I consider this strain of Delicatessen Seeds as Zamaldelica's more regal and refined sister, and like Zamaldelica, one of the few readily available strain with Reunion Is (Zamal) genetics as a primary component of its makeup. QMs other constituents are a bit murky, there is Congo #1 (with some Chitral) and an sativa of "unspecified" origin.

Beautiful plant - I love the symmetry here in the seedling - a good subject to zone out on when caring for these young ones:

It seems a pretty stable line - I haven't seen any wilder Zamal variants that the Zamaldelica seems to throw on occasion, but I would like to know if anyone else has?

The Chitral shows itself in some lovely late harvest colors, but its effects are not too pronounced in the smoke.

The freshly trimmed buds have some wonderful colors:

Buds after 6 months of cure and ready to sample! Such lovely spicy aroma:

Maybe I'll post some of Mario's other creations in my next R.U.S.T. post.

Enjoy!

Golden Tree

picture.php

picture.php

(Mextasy)

By my new favourite Breeder!

Brother....

THANK YOU for such a spiritual creation!

It’s like Seeing colours....and hearing music for the first time!

Blessings....MANY!

harvestreaper

Veteran
these two phenos of this south american hybrid are as sativa as any pure strain both still chugging along weeks after there more typically hybrid pheno sisters had finished
picture.php

picture.php

acgua verde

TheDarkStorm

View Image

View Image

(Mextasy)

By my new favourite Breeder!

Brother....

THANK YOU for such a spiritual creation!

It’s like Seeing colours....and hearing music for the first time!

Blessings....MANY!

If you dont mind golden tree do you mind describing how this tastes....an if possible if anyone knows the exact make up of this line....the finished buds look like a slightly more bulked up version of something else ive seen.

I wood

thai-ish #2 at 110 days on left looking good next to hmong thai #7 at 103 days on right.
I very much enjoy these early samples, way more now that i mostly vape and avoid the nasty green taste of actually smoking the early bits.

Working on crossing the thai-ish with hmong to make “more thai-ish”.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts