What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pengalengs Amsterdam Hash pics

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
420giveaway
Hello, here are my 5 Cents, I was in Groningen. Dasly it was raining very strong, so I can´t go to my most favorite Coffeeshop, the Taverna Oasis. I was in Hoogezand also, there in the A7 Coffeeshop, they only sell to dutch People. But for one time he gave me my 5 Gramm.

Cream/Flying Dutchman

picture.php

Nepal/Flying Dutchman

picture.php

Classic marokko/Medley

picture.php

other kind of Marokko/A7

picture.php

:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
we have paid £12 a gram and that was hash that had to be put in the fridge,,,,
most lovely honey colour when it starts to melt and not from a shop,,,
super lemon haze hash from the greenhouse was very expensive and nice but nowhere near as nice as the above,,

how much it was as i cant remember so i ask gratefulH and let ya know,,,,,s2

pengaleng

Veteran
The most expensive import hash I can remember seeing is Barneys Triple Zero @E26/g.
Other concentrates go for up to E100/g in some places like Bushdoctor :yoinks:
Nice pick up Herman! Which was your favourite?
I have just noticed that the pics I posted from Photobucket are coming up with an error - the bastards want $399.99 per year for 3rd party image hosting! Fuck that! I got some re uploading to do....

Somangocream

Hi pengaleng always see your themes and photos of hash and are amazing I also am a fan of the hashish, I live in Spain and I can enjoy many varieties of high quality in the cannabis club, but now there is only Dutch genetics planted in Morocco and made of!! less the typical Moroccan Hash of high quality in a month go to Amsterdam after 5 years without traveling there... varieties of hashish I recommend ¿ many thanks and greetings from Spain

pengaleng

Veteran
Hi pengaleng always see your themes and photos of hash and are amazing I also am a fan of the hashish, I live in Spain and I can enjoy many varieties of high quality in the cannabis club, but now there is only Dutch genetics planted in Morocco and made of!! less the typical Moroccan Hash of high quality in a month go to Amsterdam after 5 years without traveling there... varieties of hashish I recommend ¿ many thanks and greetings from Spain

Thanks you! Yes the trend is the same in Dam/UK - more hash coming through has been made using dutch/modern genetics.
For classic Moroccan hash I would recommend Moroccan owned shops in the west of the city - Massawa, El Marssa, Flashback, De Bommel, Bronx.
For modern genetics in the center try Bluebird, Tweede Kamer or Boerejongens.
Enjoy your trip!

Somangocream

Thanks you! Yes the trend is the same in Dam/UK - more hash coming through has been made using dutch/modern genetics.
For classic Moroccan hash I would recommend Moroccan owned shops in the west of the city - Massawa, El Marssa, Flashback, De Bommel, Bronx.
For modern genetics in the center try Bluebird, Tweede Kamer or Boerejongens.
Enjoy your trip!
Thank you for your recommendations! I hope to find high quality hashs that I have not tried for a long time ..
years ago I loved the rifman hash habibi noor shibani and in that years the rifman malika of damprinkg were special years later malika sensabile and it was not the same it was a disappointment
what is your opinion of rifman hash of twede kamer and damprkings?
Gracias¡

pengaleng

Veteran
Thank you for your recommendations! I hope to find high quality hashs that I have not tried for a long time ..
years ago I loved the rifman hash habibi noor shibani and in that years the rifman malika of damprinkg were special years later malika sensabile and it was not the same it was a disappointment
what is your opinion of rifman hash of twede kamer and damprkings?
Gracias¡
Outstanding quality moroc is hard to find everywhere, including Amsterdam, but there are some very good samples to be found. Good luck! In the past I enjoyed Riffman Habbibi, Sensebille and many others from Tweede/Dampkring. Now I find it them a bit expensive but still a good place to check out as they sometimes have something exotic. Let us know what you find.

pengaleng

Veteran
From my Feb 2019 trip:

Massawa
BxUKhfN.jpg

2g Royal E24 – darker and oilier, earthy and spicy notes.
MuXA7OC.jpg

2g Premier E20 - decent piece of hash, but was overshoweded but the El Guapo special and the Polm I got.
YLhiMSr.jpg

El Marssa
1g Super Marssa E12 – nice blonde classic
efGwx4M.jpg

5cwQfFZ.jpg

pengaleng

Veteran
92byG1g.jpg

El Guapo – On the first visit the special and the GG#4 30micron were sold out and I was shown Tidghine, Champagne and few others which all looked decent but I wanted the top quality.
Kandy Kush E14 – really nice modern maroc, not crazy gooey - full bouquet of pungent skunky sweetness.
yy19Jgh.jpg

Maroc Special E13 – the most unique classic maroc I tried this trip. Crystal clear 'balloon tied to your head' buzz. Fresh floral flavours.
iv8bYzO.jpg

Solo –
1g Tangie Statik E15 – Looks unpressed when shown, but sticks together quickly. It was fairly strong and interesting smoke but I preferred the Kandy Kush.
iFjODzU.jpg

VNMVq2k.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts