What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pengalengs Amsterdam Hash pics

mack 10

Veteran
Not much h I can add to that!
Wowsers what a selection. Wish I had a kilo block of each..

Keep killin it Penga. Nice pics too.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I'll also be looking for a couple of these this week... the close ups look off the charts :)

Skip

Veteran
I took one look at the first couple of photos, and immediately knew it was King Hassan hash!

How I miss that hash and all the other great smoke in Amsterdam. (Mila's Ice Hash comes to mind...)

In case you don't know, King Hassan comes from Morocco and is their top quality smoke.

In Morocco most cannabis does not get any fertilizer and limited water supply (mostly from rain), so it results in spindly plants with subpar quality trichs.

But the King Hassan and some Ketama hash get extra care and ferts and water, so they are much more productive and full of tasty, juicy trichs. KH is the ultimate Moroccan hash experience! :)

pengaleng

Veteran
Cheers guys, lots more pics to come.
@Mack - I wish I had just 1g of them all now!
@BUDBWOY - Yeah Bronx has good fairly priced hash, Primeur is more tasty with a floaty high and the super polm gives a heavier stone. You might find more exotic (and much more expensive!) at places like De Graal or Dampkring.
@JamieShoes - good luck on the hunt, let us know how it goes.
@Skip - Yeah that KH was really good, probaly my fave smoke of that trip.