What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Houston we have Hash 2013

I am not trying to be an ass, I am trying to get you guys experimenting....

People don't want "to experiment" we want tried and true methods to achieving clean medicine, if you don't want to share them don't be mad when people don't want to "experiment" believe it or not, not every person is inclined as you are and even with tons of time may never perfect the method.

:laughing:

I am sure a few people must have read about "just heads" / 99% dry sift and perhaps passed away before they ever got to try medicine of that quality or learn how to make it, a true shame, to bad people won't just share info they claim to have.

I personally don't believe that it exists at this point, to me its just a big load of BS to get attention, all the pictures I have seen of 99% just heads was most likely made really really slow and no fast method exists.

I have read people say that "Sam goes into a room for 10 minutes and comes out with just heads" well, I am calling BS and don't think a method like that will ever exist :) gotta work for your quality, no short cut.

elanius

Veteran
well, some people do want to experiment, if there is no other choice, to get what they desire. And those are inspired by this thread, so lets see the bigger picture here.
You can still make full melt dry sift with DSW's method...
To think that Ester and Sam are doing this only to piss people and make them jealous is kind of crazy :D
I am sure this technique is real, and i too want to learn it, but how can i blame Ester for keeping his word? That is a virtue rare in this world.

EsterEssence

Veteran
I still experiment with different strains, crystal sizes. I was told shown how to do it, someone probably Sam experimented with some kief and screens and figured it out. So i guess some of you would rather call me am ass than getting off your's and experimenting. Many great ideas came by accident...

I still experiment with different strains, crystal sizes. I was told shown how to do it, someone probably Sam experimented with some kief and screens and figured it out. So i guess some of you would rather call me am ass than getting off your's and experimenting. Many great ideas came by accident...

Just for the record, I dont think your an ass at all.

You are a hypocrite though, since you were shown how to do this and expect others to learn it themselves.

Telling people to get off their ass and learn something that you were given lol your funny.

You act like I want you to give up a secret, I don't, in fact I dont think there is some secret method.

You ARE a hypocrite by definition, why is it hard to accept that wanting others to learn what you were shown directly is hypocritical lol grow up, its just hash.

EsterEssence

Veteran
So after thinking about this all night, I started this thread to motivate people to make dry sift not bho and blow themselves up. I can see why some of you think some of it is a nener nener I can do this. That was not my intention..

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The DSW style to collect drysift works awesome .... whatever else Sam and Ester are talking about doesnt matter... if they are not shared they get you NO WHERE... so just let it go . Get yourself a 61 and 86 LPI screen and get to sifting ... doesnt take long. What do these other techniques matter if they arent shared. I just gave the key to getting Full Melt Dry Sift... now quit worrying about what these guys are doing and get some of your own :)

Ester gave his word not to pass the info on .. its not his fault .. its the guy that made him give his word ... so I would say .. move on make some dry sift with the method we know works and start learning. Everyone that uses the screens have a little bit diff technique... start refining your technique today !!!

mack 10

Veteran
Sams has given the secret to Bubbleman, the tech is leaking out.....
not that it matters any more... your to late.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I smoke super melty dry sift everyday :) No need to wait :)
from what i see on Bubblemans site .. he is selling the dry sift screens in metal frames now... just that they cost a lot more then the screens from Pocono.

Last edited:

EsterEssence

Veteran
I just read some bs about bubbleman and how he invented bubble bags, Eldon came up with the idea and let Mila use the name iceolater bags, i know I was there... Now he is going to pioneer dry sift. You can buy the screens from any silkscreen shop you don't have to pay some outrageous price for them. If he sell's the screens for that inflated price does he tell you what to do with them?

PTDTTLHS

I just read some bs about bubbleman and how he invented bubble bags, Eldon came up with the idea and let Mila use the name iceolater bags, i know I was there..

Bubbleman didn't invent the ice water technique using screen bag (and never claimed he did! sheesh!), he formed a company and his ice water bag system is called Bubblebags. What Bubbleman did was popularize ice water hash making outside the very few who were doing it at the time by actively posting on Overgrow.com and other sites for years helping tens of thousands of growers with advice and help on all things hashish.

He also developed the ice water hash extraction system from a basic two bag system (which was similar to a two speed automatic transmission) into a 3, then 4, then 5 and now 8 or 9 different screened bags which definitely produce a better end result and were and still are the best quality long lasting bags in the market, he even posted the brand of mesh he uses and the mesh sizes ...then Mila started selling multiple bag systems and if you were there, I guess you'd know that.

PTDTTLHS

If he sell's the screens for that inflated price does he tell you what to do with them?

Check out Bubbleman's world on You tube and there's dozens of different videos to check out.

The funny part about Mila and Bubblebags is that due to Bubbleman's promotion and teaching online, at Cannabis cups and trade shows, his macro photography (check out R C Clarke's latest edition of " Hashish!" for his pics) etc of ice water hash making, I bet Mila and every other bag seller, financially benefited from it..

PTDTTLHS

EsterE......We get it that you won't be revealing the "secret", but I'm really curious to know the reason why. I've thought about it and for the life of me I couldn't come up with any reason why.

But there's always a reason, isn't there. Did you ask the guy who showed you how to produce 99% sift why you must not show others?