What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

To all my Mother's, sisters, daughters

I truely want to take a minute and thank all the mothers that we have on the forums....i know its never enough, and i know(men, husbands, boyfriends, sons, daughters) don't always show are love and appreication....but we do!!!!!

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
Hi to all the grower and stoner women, I want a piece of advice... How to tell my girlfriend(and future girlfriends) that I smoke weed but it doesn't harm my wellbeing ? Generally speaking, some people here don' know shit about weed and just jump to conclusions and assume that you do other drugs too, and some just look at you in a very strange way. What is the best step by step way to convince her that weed isn't bad and it won't mess up my life ?

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
Sorry for the confusion, I wanted to post this in the "Why women expect us to..." thread or a more appropriate one. Could you move it please, Mrs.Babba ?

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
My old mum lives about 3000 kilometres away on the other side of Australia. She can't walk now. Probably about time I did a road trip and say hello.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry for the confusion, I wanted to post this in the "Why women expect us to..." thread or a more appropriate one. Could you move it please, Mrs.Babba ?

I cant do that HJ, I would have to move the whole thread..you will have to re-post it if you want to in another thread, sorry.

My old mum lives about 3000 kilometres away on the other side of Australia. She can't walk now. Probably about time I did a road trip and say hello.

HC, dont wait, do it soon!!!, its been 2 years since my mom passed and I miss her everyday.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
Hi to all the grower and stoner women, I want a piece of advice... How to tell my girlfriend(and future girlfriends) that I smoke weed but it doesn't harm my wellbeing ? Generally speaking, some people here don' know shit about weed and just jump to conclusions and assume that you do other drugs too, and some just look at you in a very strange way. What is the best step by step way to convince her that weed isn't bad and it won't mess up my life ?

good luck with that one lol

its different for every woman.. many see it more as a threat to the relationship rather than how it affects your health,,

what you need to do imo is make it seem like the ganja brings out the best in you rather than any selfish tendancies,, if you get high and then sit on your arse and eat potatoe chips they will think that is all it is good for,, and i cant blame them :2cents:

back to the topic, thank you to all the women everywhere and the caring energy they provide,, this world would come crashing down in a second without them,,, without men however women would have nothing to complain about lol

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
Thanks for the answer. I'm not a couch potatoe, I like to do all kind of stuff when I'm high or stoned. After the effect wears of I'm pretty bored(and boring, lol)... But I will try to tell her that weed for me is like chocolate for her, hehe... And when we want some quality time together I can accept to stay sober. Problem solved.
LE: Sorry Ghost of Hillie for messing up your thread. And a big thanks for all the women, I sometimes forget how important they are in our life... Respect, HJ.

Last edited:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
thats good,, so long as you have that attitude you aren't being unreasonable to want to enjoy your favourite green herb,,

relationships are a balance, if you do your part all should be good, otherwise its the other half that's being unreasonable i guess,,

Tinkerbud

I am a mom so thank you for the props. :thank you:

To other question about telling your girlfriend. I would say be honest and offer to educate her. If she is not on board and this is a significant part of your life then she may not be the one for you anyway. Good luck.