What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Year New Grow

est1977

With all the previous year's Drama and Bullshit over I thought
Its time...... so here is what we got :tiphat:

Equipment :dance013:
8x 1k watt lights 8inch air-cooled Hoods switchable ballasts
4X 8 inch exhaust fans
8 4x8 Tables w coco mat and 4 bags hydroton per table
run to waste drip system
watering 2 mins every hour the lights are on

Strains :dance013:

33 Jack Herer one table
33 Raspberry dream (strawberry cough x blue dream)
other table
30 afghan kush and 30 chemdogg for good measure in the other 2 tables

and just for fun :blowbubbles: we have another area running 4k watts that has 12) 20 gallon Rubbermaid with 12 in net baskets and bubblers:jump:

Strains for the buckets :dance013:
XXX OG
Abusive
Abusive x Larrybx3
Louie 13th
Louie x Super skunk
Big Bro Kush's Saturday Night Special Super Hazy crazy cross!!!:jump:
Sour OG
Fire OG
Skywalker OG
Presidential OG
Blackberry Rhino
Pure Kush

Running Botanicare Pure Blend Pro amended with a ton of other products from other product lines

Let's fet this party started

Everything is from Clone except BBK's SNS which he graciously allowed me to test for him :) I love his strains really tough and hard to kill but always yields killer results

uploading pics be right back pull up a chair :wave:

E

EverLast

Happy New Year!!! Good luck with the grow..looking forward to see some pics:D!

castout

Veteran
Sounds spectacular!!!! I can't wait to see how you do with the jack herer...one of my personal faves!!!!!!

est1977

due to my sucky internet i'm having issues uploading ...so i will be trekking out to some free wifi soon thank you everlast ,Ina and castout for stopping in :)

Raspberry Dream sounds nice :) We've got the strawberry cough strain in flower, with one mom in veg. Do you find the RD to be finicky? The SC is a very light feeder. I think next run of her we'll be using straight water in flower to see how she does.

Latest posts

Latest posts