What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

iPhone sucks ON IC MAG

R

RedRain

so does anyone else have any issues when responding or typing on IC mag when on your iphone??

mine lags so bad, its not even funny.

apparently its something to do with dpreivew and the version of the board code that IC mag is running?

does anyone have the same problem?

there was a thread a while back about someone being busted after losing his iphone. do some reading and tighten up man.

R

RedRain

ya i am medical so i could give a rats ass, plus i dont have my password/ username saved

ya i hate this iphone, i was just curious to see if anyone else had the same issues

thanks for all the advice though..just another reason to switch to droid

G

guest3901

IPhones zuck thee ass..and so do the Google droids..live tiles is were its at...

Tronic

Y'all are absolutely nuts if you think that Apple is worse than Google.

Absolutely insane. Apple couldn't give a shit about your location or what you do - they collect data randomly and use algorithms to predict traffic patterns and things of that nature (hence their trying to get off 'google maps')

Google, on the other hand, takes and stores all your information period. They make software, and provide internet services - that's it. Apple is a manufacturing company. Very different.

Sgt.Stedenko

Crotchety Cabaholic
Veteran
Google gives you the option to opt out of location based services.
Apple does not.
Baaaaahhhhhh

Tronic

Google gives you the option to opt out of location based services.
Apple does not.
Baaaaahhhhhh

Wrong.

On their phone software - maybe they do.

So does Apple, but there is code embedded inside the software that sends rough GPS calculations/relevant information/nearby wifi/other iphone users back to its main servers.

As far as your internet connection? Google is always watching. :tiphat:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
iPhone sucks ON IC MAG

that's why I don't buy into this bullshit, you are getting exactly what you paid for imo, the iPhone is more than a telephone and less than a computer. ANYBODY buying one thinking they were getting ANYTHING else is nuts.

more than anything else it massages the weak spot in your head convincing you that you're actually keeping up with the Jones'.......

Frogger

Anybody know how to post photos from an iPhone on this website it keeps asking for a URL on the photo or something like that and I can’t find that at all ? I just wish they made it easier to post photos when you want to do like a drag& drop thing