What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

in love with my first

bigghead

when i was 15 in 1970 i met my first love and lover. we seperated after 4 years because i was too full of myself. we both went on and had families and succesful lives. in 2008 i lost my wife to cancer. she was 5 yrs younger then me and lived a much cleaner life then me . i became very bitter. after the hard middle years we were getting the time to be very romantic and looked forward to growing old together. then her health failed ,along with are dreams. so the last 2yrs have been very dark. many people live alone in the sunset of their lives, so can i was my thought. i am 56 so no big deal. went on fb just to maybe have some contact with a woman to see if i had anything left. by chance i find a picture of my first. start thinking about what could of been. 40 yrs have past ,so i write her to say hi,hows life, can we be fb freinds?. she accepts and we make small talk then move on to a phone call. turns out she is also widowed.we have been dating now for 7 weeks. we have fallen in love again.she is more beautiful and sensual to me then ever. iam the luckest man in the world. a true romantic fairy tale. you ladies do get better with age. just wanted to thank all women for being so special. i feel so good.

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
Sorry for your loss. Knowing that you've found a loving, caring, special person in your life I think your wife is very happy for you.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
cool story ! That must have been so hard at one point, Props to you for getting out of the dark and find the light back !

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
I'm still with my "high school sweetheart", so to speak. We didn't go to high school together, but I snagged him up when he was just months out, lol. I know he's the only man I'll ever love this much. We just had our first child together this past December and I love him even more as a Father than I loved him on his own. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I hate him so much I want to walk out the door, but nobody holds a spot in my heart...or ever will the way he does. It's been 9 years now and hopefully many more to come...even though he drives me nuts! Here's to you and many lovely years with this woman. I like your story very much! :D

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome story bigghead, thats so nice to hear. Let us know when the wedding is hehehe
Thanks for sharing.

designer

I would so love to reconnect with that one lady that stole my heart when I had thought I was dead to love. All other women seems flawed, empty shells, to me, that could never get in my heart. They could never get in because there is someone there. Someone I can't have.

statusquo

I would so love to reconnect with that one lady that stole my heart when I had thought I was dead to love. All other women seems flawed, empty shells, to me, that could never get in my heart. They could never get in because there is someone there. Someone I can't have.

I feel ya =/ We always want what we can't have. Best thing we can do is try and move on - the odds that we'll reconnect with the one that got away are astronomically improbable and it interferes with potential (better) relationships we could be forging.

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
Good to see things work out for some. I can't handle having a relationship, especially right now since i'm only 21. Sad thing is i'm still in love with my first and all these other girls are so materialistic and dumb. Beautiful ones are always crazy, good ones are always taken, others wont stop talking....

LOL Big ballin! now ya gotta take biggheads lead here, who is thanking *all* of us ladies for being so special and getting better with age...

Hint: No man talks like that and stays single for long ;)

oh, and your cheeze quote cracked me up! I have never heard him say that before!!

G

greenmatter

the first part of the race is where you build your character, once you hit that second wind (and some never do) the race becomes a joy. enjoy the breeze. PEACE

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
when i was 15 in 1970 i met my first love and lover. we seperated after 4 years because i was too full of myself. we both went on and had families and succesful lives. in 2008 i lost my wife to cancer. she was 5 yrs younger then me and lived a much cleaner life then me . i became very bitter. after the hard middle years we were getting the time to be very romantic and looked forward to growing old together. then her health failed ,along with are dreams. so the last 2yrs have been very dark. many people live alone in the sunset of their lives, so can i was my thought. i am 56 so no big deal. went on fb just to maybe have some contact with a woman to see if i had anything left. by chance i find a picture of my first. start thinking about what could of been. 40 yrs have past ,so i write her to say hi,hows life, can we be fb freinds?. she accepts and we make small talk then move on to a phone call. turns out she is also widowed.we have been dating now for 7 weeks. we have fallen in love again.she is more beautiful and sensual to me then ever. iam the luckest man in the world. a true romantic fairy tale. you ladies do get better with age. just wanted to thank all women for being so special. i feel so good.

BH, that is fabtastic!

I'm sure you're doing exactly as your precious wife would have wanted you to.Living your life. :ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts