What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New here, sup you guys :)

KittenLove420

Hi you guys... well... girls ;)

I live with my bf in nor cal, grew up in so cal. I don't have a social outlet really anymore, so I've been on forums quite a bit lately. The last one I went to weren't very accepting of 420 habits and basically started calling me a druggie, as if I was completely worthless, which was messed up, especially considering I have a Bachelor's Degree and a full time job, which still didn't show them that lots of "stoners" are actually honest, hard-working people. My boyfriend suggested these forums and said everyone here was generally pretty nice, so here I am!

Hai :)

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Hi KL... welcome to the IC. It's an awesome place and I think you'll dig it. Lots to learn, lots to do :D

emilyC

hey, same goes for me KL420! Just getting started here, heard good things about the community. Good to have a place to socialize about what we love to do-- play in the garden!